India-Forums

Mirror act by Corneli

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged

Cornel and Sonali's performance was not as good as it could have been as the mirrors more obstacle in the dance than enhancement...They executed it perfectly but choreographer did not make proper use of the prop in her choreography...

A wonderful song 2 extremely good dancer's act which could have been sooooo good had the mirror not been there..They were wasting their time in setting the mirrors to give effect...Seriously and honestly inititally I could not even see the effect they were trying to show...and dancers were hiding behind the mirrors where they could have been seen otherwise..

I wish enough thoughs were put in to show the maximum effect of mirror by just having the mirrors set in the back and dancers in the front....Just my feeling...It took away from superb dancing of Corneli..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 20 March 2011 at 11:43am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

**Laamya**zaabemardbee5-Aaliyah-WreckLassdebayonset_rajyipee

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
yea i agree! the concept was very average! and the props should be an enhacement to a performance, not a hindrance.
Aiysha...X Senior Member
Aiysha...X
Aiysha...X

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Bits of the concept were similar to Mahi's act in JDJ Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bratz007Anjaani_Dastaan

WreckLass IF-Sizzlerz
WreckLass
WreckLass

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Mirrors ke saath bahut kuch ho sakta tha..so all I can say is "Good Attempt!"Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_AinRapieryipeeDabulls23petticoat

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystalline23

Mirrors ke saath bahut kuch ho sakta tha..so all I can say is "Good Attempt!"Wink

Hahahahahahahh Bang on ClapClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123RapieryipeeWreckLass

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Yeah I agree. They wasted too much time in getting the placement of the mirrors right. They could've easily danced a little more. The performance was average at best. It was not even very eye-pleasing. I couldn't get the accolades that the judges gave 'em, seriouslyConfused  Also, IDK if anyone noticed, Sonali's mood was a bit down prior to the performance, and that affected her performance in many ways. But the judges very stealthily didn't point out the technicalities then. Confused

Anyways, lage raho, I am a bit partial towards Sonali(Embarrassed), so I would say they shouldn't be eliminated, at least not now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yipee

Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
yipee IF-Sizzlerz
yipee
yipee

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystalline23

LOLLOL awesome one...

well on the topic, varsha I 200% agree - the performance just could not hold me for all these reasons and I was in the end like yeh kya tha...

Didnt enjoy the act and to me it was the weakest act in yest's episode

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index