India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Jagya/Anandi/Gauri-Video Holi

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Colors holi celebrations all three dancing to 'rang barse' song (from 3min 10sec)...
Happy holi guys..Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHOW6vvH8Ko

Edited by pjyo - 20 March 2011 at 11:32am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathammoos-Swetha-

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

pjyoammoos-Swetha-

ammoos IF-Sizzlerz
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks both. and happy holi too..

Did you notice there shows BV ad at top left corner which just says 24th March.. whats gonna happen on that day.. any promo written or clippings or any info about that?????? and the holi celebration song is symbolic tooConfused Anandi will know about JaGa??Ermm

Edited by ammoos - 20 March 2011 at 8:33pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathpjyo

Minion23 IF-Sizzlerz
Minion23
Minion23

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
thanks for the links!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammoos

Did you notice there shows BV ad at top left corner which just says 24th March.. whats gonna happen on that day.. any promo written or clippings or any info about that?????? and the holi celebration song is symbolic tooConfused Anandi will know about JaGa??Ermm

I know Uma...even I noticed that....now the BV symbol has all three of them and it said 24th march, although I am not aware of any promos being aired as I watched this on zshare, may be people in India might have an idea.......the song picturisation was also symbolic to whats been happening in the show...Jagya was rude to Anandi even in the act ! Confused ...but the ending is what caught my eye....Jagya-Gauri together under a dupatta and Anandi making a morose face and crying...Confused .......I just wonder why cant they show Anandi as a strong woman for once....!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyo-Swetha-

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammoos

OuchOuch........24th march .........BV is heading towards a big twist according to the channel.........
i saw the promo.......n trust me frds.......a big disappointment 4 me......Ouch....it is gonna shown that gauri is gudiya....Ouch.....now tell me how many ppl r schoked now knowing this...Stern Smile

i really just can't believe that creatives n channel ppl  r underestimating bv viewers like this.....D'oh
hum itne bewakuf lagte hain kya unko........ROFLAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

ok now 4 all of u..here is the promo update.....

jagiya anandi standing infront of each other......
background voice.....bhula chuke the anandi apne atit ko....jagiya v bhul chuka tha.....
par aaj v hai ek kadi jo bandhe rakhe hue hai un dono ko unke ateet se........(there r some flashes of jagiya's 2nd marriage)
n then gauri is shown standing between them..........

esa hi kuchh lines the......
thoda bahat dresses main changes laya gaya hai....teeno ka.....
jagiya is in his formals type of thing.....n gauri n anandi also looked lil different also!

just found it.....so update it here!!........it is not that important episode n promo according to me...so i didn't create a separate thread!!Sleepy

Edited by khusi_* - 20 March 2011 at 11:29pm

divmathpjyo-.Priya.-

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
and one more thing..............avika was addressing avinash as nakta bander in holi spl.........so cute.............
i can't tell u.....mere dil k kitne tukde horahe the......jab main avi avi ko itne dino baad ek sath dekha.......!!
hayee kahan gaye woh din bv main!!

divmathpjyo-Swetha-

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Thanks khusi !!!

The CV's really think we viewers are dumb eh? Shocked stupid people.....and I am unable to see the promo...it gives an error !! can you post another link if you have it !!

I miss Avi-Avi too Unhappy chote se Jag-Anandi were so cute.....simple friendship, naughtiness, and more than anything a very chirpy, sach ke liye ladne wali Anandi...all these things are missing now.....

pjyokhusi_*-Swetha-

Go to top