Jagya/Anandi/Gauri-Video Holi

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Colors holi celebrations all three dancing to 'rang barse' song (from 3min 10sec)...
Happy holi guys..😊
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHOW6vvH8Ko
Edited by pjyo - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks both. and happy holi too..

Did you notice there shows BV ad at top left corner which just says 24th March.. whats gonna happen on that day.. any promo written or clippings or any info about that?????? and the holi celebration song is symbolic tooπŸ˜• Anandi will know about JaGa??πŸ€”
Edited by ammoos - 13 years ago
divmath thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammoos

Did you notice there shows BV ad at top left corner which just says 24th March.. whats gonna happen on that day.. any promo written or clippings or any info about that?????? and the holi celebration song is symbolic tooπŸ˜• Anandi will know about JaGa??πŸ€”

I know Uma...even I noticed that....now the BV symbol has all three of them and it said 24th march, although I am not aware of any promos being aired as I watched this on zshare, may be people in India might have an idea.......the song picturisation was also symbolic to whats been happening in the show...Jagya was rude to Anandi even in the act ! πŸ˜• ...but the ending is what caught my eye....Jagya-Gauri together under a dupatta and Anandi making a morose face and crying...πŸ˜• .......I just wonder why cant they show Anandi as a strong woman for once....!!!!
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ammoos

........24th march .........BV is heading towards a big twist according to the channel.........
i saw the promo.......n trust me frds.......a big disappointment 4 me..........it is gonna shown that gauri is gudiya.........now tell me how many ppl r schoked now knowing this...😳

i really just can't believe that creatives n channel ppl  r underestimating bv viewers like this.....
hum itne bewakuf lagte hain kya unko........🀣😑😑😑😑😑😑

ok now 4 all of u..here is the promo update.....

jagiya anandi standing infront of each other......
background voice.....bhula chuke the anandi apne atit ko....jagiya v bhul chuka tha.....
par aaj v hai ek kadi jo bandhe rakhe hue hai un dono ko unke ateet se........(there r some flashes of jagiya's 2nd marriage)
n then gauri is shown standing between them..........

esa hi kuchh lines the......
thoda bahat dresses main changes laya gaya hai....teeno ka.....
jagiya is in his formals type of thing.....n gauri n anandi also looked lil different also!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIDAHDQoB48[/YOUTUBE]

just found it.....so update it here!!........it is not that important episode n promo according to me...so i didn't create a separate thread!!πŸ₯±
Edited by khusi_* - 13 years ago
khusi_* thumbnail
and one more thing..............avika was addressing avinash as nakta bander in holi spl.........so cute.............
i can't tell u.....mere dil k kitne tukde horahe the......jab main avi avi ko itne dino baad ek sath dekha.......!!
hayee kahan gaye woh din bv main!!
divmath thumbnail
Thanks khusi !!!

The CV's really think we viewers are dumb eh? πŸ˜² stupid people.....and I am unable to see the promo...it gives an error !! can you post another link if you have it !!

I miss Avi-Avi too πŸ˜” chote se Jag-Anandi were so cute.....simple friendship, naughtiness, and more than anything a very chirpy, sach ke liye ladne wali Anandi...all these things are missing now.....
khusi_* thumbnail
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIDAHDQoB48
yehi link toh di thi upar!!
πŸ€”mujhe toh dikh rahi hai...............!!!....u r rite i think......may be for india only!!πŸ˜•
aur kahin link nehin mila mujhe!!πŸ˜’

n for promo yet again.......they really feel...........we r dumb.....!!😳
Edited by khusi_* - 13 years ago
divmath thumbnail
Haan dear, but I get this message when I click on the link

"The uploader has not made this video available in your country"

Shayad US mein yeaa video blocked hai....chalo koi nai...if you get some other link do share...😊 Thanks for the written explanation of the promo...at least I know the content !! πŸ˜† nothing new for us...as we all knew from the beginning ki gauri is gudiya !! 
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thanks divi for that  new link,😊-the earlier link i had posted seems to be deleted..πŸ€”
and khushi thanks for posting promo video too..πŸ‘πŸΌ...,
guess it may not be for US territory but i can see it......but wohi tamasha jo hum sab pehle hi guess karr chuke hain..yeh scenes toh just promo ke liye lagthe hain ..original episode main mujhe nahin lagtha yeh scene bhi hoga yaa nahi..πŸ€”...Guess the whole anger of 2nd marriage must be forgotten by jagya/anandi but gauri must be still very angry about those days...........
Achhaa hai sara gussa jagat pe nikalegii....😈 uski bure din ke intezar mein iam waiting .............😍