Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

biggest confusion knock down cv the other way (Page 15)

sana_sugarbun IF-Dazzler
sana_sugarbun
sana_sugarbun

Joined: 23 October 2005
Posts: 3808

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Exactly yaar i want to ask CVs the same ques: Did Dev rape Maan or Geet??I think its MaanConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saanjh11

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Joined: 30 October 2010
Posts: 12452

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Originally posted by sanjh1234

khushi this track due to gc on hm he will be back around 25th as i read on fb so lets try to digest it i want geet to feel guilty as she always does abt needing dev to understand maan .hope cv will soon turn it on positive note Confused


Sanjh are u sure he is not here as we have been seeing a lot of them on screen,,,,,,,,,,anyway even if he is not here............ i would really want for a change for Geet to manao Maan , i know she has lost her baby and it is a big tragedy, but she has so sidelined Maan that she has become unreachable, Maan even in his sadness hasn't forgotten her pain, so now she should see his pain and what he had planned and go to him on her own initiative and not with the help of Dev............but i also want Maan to understand that whenever he sees Geet with Dev he shouldn't react so....doesn't he have faith on her yet???
see geet unhappy abt toy removing thing and dev proved right there and maan wrong and maan know it ,then geet going with dev  still maan said nothing we all know how much he hates dev he will never be able to digest the fact geet getting soft for dev and to add to it geet keeping dist. from maan how can she say to daadi nothing left in her life what abt maan who almost gave his life for her its cv's fault they have ruined the essence 




The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Joined: 13 November 2010
Posts: 6320

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Originally posted by sanjh1234

khushi this track due to gc on hm he will be back around 25th as i read on fb so lets try to digest it i want geet to feel guilty as she always does abt needing dev to understand maan .hope cv will soon turn it on positive note Confused


Sanjh are u sure he is not here as we have been seeing a lot of them on screen,,,,,,,,,,anyway even if he is not here............ i would really want for a change for Geet to manao Maan , i know she has lost her baby and it is a big tragedy, but she has so sidelined Maan that she has become unreachable, Maan even in his sadness hasn't forgotten her pain, so now she should see his pain and what he had planned and go to him on her own initiative and not with the help of Dev............but i also want Maan to understand that whenever he sees Geet with Dev he shouldn't react so....doesn't he have faith on her yet???
see geet unhappy abt toy removing thing and dev proved right there and maan wrong and maan know it ,then geet going with dev  still maan said nothing we all know how much he hates dev he will never be able to digest the fact geet getting soft for dev and to add to it geet keeping dist. from maan how can she say to daadi nothing left in her life what abt maan who almost gave his life for her its cv's fault they have ruined the essence 





Agreed i too hated that line of hers............... now she should be made awaare that he too is hurting and sad and is still thinking abt her and her happiness... hate MUs but i know they are necessary for the story line.............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saanjh11

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Joined: 30 October 2010
Posts: 12452

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana_sugarbun

Exactly yaar i want to ask CVs the same ques: Did Dev rape Maan or Geet??I think its MaanConfused
ya me too confused now seeing maan in anger and geet so tender
drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Joined: 07 August 2010
Posts: 8133

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Sanjh I just can't get over your sentence that Did Dev rape Geet or Maan LOL ROFL ROFL
 
And these CV's will never give us what we want, they know that they can continue to feed us crap and we will still keep watching GHSP, they are taking us for granted.Angry
 
I though we were gonna overthrow the CV's and you were supposed to take over, so when are we doing the Halla Bol LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4eversaanjh11bobby13rocks

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Joined: 30 October 2010
Posts: 12452

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Sanjh I just can't get over your sentence that Did Dev rape Geet or Maan LOL ROFL ROFL
 
And these CV's will never give us what we want, they know that they can continue to feed us crap and we will still keep watching GHSP, they are taking us for granted.Angry
 
I though we were gonna overthrow the CV's and you were supposed to take over, so when are we doing the Halla Bol LOL
dee cv gone totally mad yaar  didn't u read the songs we dedicated to geet-dev and bechara maan all pages of this post full with them LOLread first pg u will know it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4everbobby13rocks

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
confusion

Author: rabia84   Replies: 1   Views: 452

rabia84 1 452 24 August 2010 at 4:43pm by rani-lucki
Clear the Confusion

Author: bluedreamz953   Replies: 5   Views: 920

bluedreamz953 5 920 21 August 2010 at 8:07am by bluedreamz953
white or green confusion

Author: soulhailer   Replies: 0   Views: 494

soulhailer 0 494 31 July 2010 at 5:44am by soulhailer
Geet in Green and White - CONFUSION SOLVED!

2 3

Author: maybe-just   Replies: 18   Views: 2402

maybe-just 18 2402 30 July 2010 at 10:36pm by --Revv--
The TRPs Confusion !

Author: kyphfanz   Replies: 5   Views: 839

kyphfanz 5 839 17 July 2010 at 4:30am by adits7

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index