Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

biggest confusion knock down cv the other way (Page 15)

sana_sugarbun IF-Dazzler
sana_sugarbun
sana_sugarbun

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Exactly yaar i want to ask CVs the same ques: Did Dev rape Maan or Geet??I think its MaanConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saanjh11

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Originally posted by sanjh1234

khushi this track due to gc on hm he will be back around 25th as i read on fb so lets try to digest it i want geet to feel guilty as she always does abt needing dev to understand maan .hope cv will soon turn it on positive note Confused

Sanjh are u sure he is not here as we have been seeing a lot of them on screen,,,,,,,,,,anyway even if he is not here............ i would really want for a change for Geet to manao Maan , i know she has lost her baby and it is a big tragedy, but she has so sidelined Maan that she has become unreachable, Maan even in his sadness hasn't forgotten her pain, so now she should see his pain and what he had planned and go to him on her own initiative and not with the help of Dev............but i also want Maan to understand that whenever he sees Geet with Dev he shouldn't react so....doesn't he have faith on her yet???
see geet unhappy abt toy removing thing and dev proved right there and maan wrong and maan know it ,then geet going with dev  still maan said nothing we all know how much he hates dev he will never be able to digest the fact geet getting soft for dev and to add to it geet keeping dist. from maan how can she say to daadi nothing left in her life what abt maan who almost gave his life for her its cv's fault they have ruined the essence 

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by khushi_4ever

khushi this track due to gc on hm he will be back around 25th as i read on fb so lets try to digest it i want geet to feel guilty as she always does abt needing dev to understand maan .hope cv will soon turn it on positive note Confused

Sanjh are u sure he is not here as we have been seeing a lot of them on screen,,,,,,,,,,anyway even if he is not here............ i would really want for a change for Geet to manao Maan , i know she has lost her baby and it is a big tragedy, but she has so sidelined Maan that she has become unreachable, Maan even in his sadness hasn't forgotten her pain, so now she should see his pain and what he had planned and go to him on her own initiative and not with the help of Dev............but i also want Maan to understand that whenever he sees Geet with Dev he shouldn't react so....doesn't he have faith on her yet???
see geet unhappy abt toy removing thing and dev proved right there and maan wrong and maan know it ,then geet going with dev  still maan said nothing we all know how much he hates dev he will never be able to digest the fact geet getting soft for dev and to add to it geet keeping dist. from maan how can she say to daadi nothing left in her life what abt maan who almost gave his life for her its cv's fault they have ruined the essence 

Agreed i too hated that line of hers............... now she should be made awaare that he too is hurting and sad and is still thinking abt her and her happiness... hate MUs but i know they are necessary for the story line.............

saanjh11

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana_sugarbun

Exactly yaar i want to ask CVs the same ques: Did Dev rape Maan or Geet??I think its MaanConfused
ya me too confused now seeing maan in anger and geet so tender
drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Sanjh I just can't get over your sentence that Did Dev rape Geet or Maan LOL ROFL ROFL

And these CV's will never give us what we want, they know that they can continue to feed us crap and we will still keep watching GHSP, they are taking us for granted.Angry

I though we were gonna overthrow the CV's and you were supposed to take over, so when are we doing the Halla Bol LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4eversaanjh11bobby13rocks

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Sanjh I just can't get over your sentence that Did Dev rape Geet or Maan LOL ROFL ROFL

And these CV's will never give us what we want, they know that they can continue to feed us crap and we will still keep watching GHSP, they are taking us for granted.Angry

I though we were gonna overthrow the CV's and you were supposed to take over, so when are we doing the Halla Bol LOL
dee cv gone totally mad yaar  didn't u read the songs we dedicated to geet-dev and bechara maan all pages of this post full with them LOLread first pg u will know it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4everbobby13rocks

Go to top