India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Recent Dialogue Has Been Wonderful....

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged

I think I started to notice a vast improvement in the dialogue after ShaNak's fallout and Khanak leaving for Dulwahdhi....Credit also goes the YashAran for keeping us engaged and for giving us outsatnding performance thought-out any trackClapStarApprove....Bless them!

In Dulwahdhi we had some great interaction between ShaNak and AnandThumbs Up.....Khanak and Anand's masti while cookingBig smile....Shaan and the Dulwadhi signLOL....ShaNak's ' Jaadu ki sakkar ' scenes....Saying good bye to Anand....Are just some scenes which come to mind....

But with the coming of the 'Baby' track we have seen many more gems in the dailogue departmentApprove.....

ShaNak's bedroom scene when Khanak teases Shaan about six childrenLOLStarClap....

Yesterday's scene when ShaNak are speaking about their love in role-reversal....On the surface it looks like our cutie-pies teasing eachotherLOL....But it carries a stuble message, about married life during pregnancyThumbs Up....

There are many more I can think of....But I would like you all to share the dialogue you have liked most, in the last few months or the current trackBig smile......

Edited by The_May_Rose - 20 March 2011 at 11:16am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

SHANAKFANSilpa_25RagSiadishbhank.krithikaadeelahujuhotchpotchRBOromanticgurl070-Simple-purvi08-YasharanArshi-adventure_gurl-Deepali-shanakyasharan

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
may wonderful post as usual
 im wid u all the way:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rose-Deepali-

Silpa_25 Senior Member
Silpa_25
Silpa_25

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Great post... AGREE with... the dialogues r really good and with YM and KT's acting, I just keep watching the same scenes again and again...
... One of things that I like about RBO, it is that there is always a message ...

... LoVe RBO sooooooooooo much...

-Deepali-shanakyasharan

-Simple- IF-Dazzler
-Simple-
-Simple-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
RBO has most definitely improved!

-Deepali-shanakyasharan

-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Great post may and you wrote every thing nicely  !!!!!
agree that time we have get a great dialogue and take a bow to cvs for give us a wonderful and brilient dialogue
at dulwadi track we get much more great dialogue and after that baby track we also got wonderful dialogue specialy yesterdays episode all dialogue of their right placeThumbs Up

loved the dialogue when khanak said "aap kaha chale geye they me to bahu gabra gayi thi and shaan said 'sorry khanak..darr gayi thi "  remembering me on july amazing dhulwadi journey.Star
loved the dilogue when shaan said "baad me mene relize kiya ki mai to khanak hoo and khanak sitution se bagti nahi  hai datt kar sitution ka samna karti haiClapClapClap

loved  dialogue when khanak says"pakka wala promise and shan says:koi kaccha wala bhi hota hai..pakka wala promise !!!!!! the whole bedroom scene was amazing and awesome kt and yashu well performed itClapClapClap

loved the dialogue when shaan says himself "maine manage kar liya yaar kya baap banana itna asan hai' and just after that khanak said herself "kya ma banana itna mushkil hai..kya sab ke sath aise hi hota hai" both shown their feeling brilientlyClapClapClap

Again thanks to cvs for give such a awesome dialogue
LOL

Edited by Deepali88 - 20 March 2011 at 11:39am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SHANAKFANdishbhanjyothi1989shanakyasharan

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
totally agree MayHug RBO is rocking these daysDay Dreaming
adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
 I agree with you May! The dialogues and  Shanak scenes have gotten better recently and hope they continue to entertain us with such great scenes Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SHANAKFAN

shanakrock Newbie
shanakrock
shanakrock

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
not only the dialouges but the way shanak have started expressing love for each other have reached hieghts after dhulwadi.......these two act so well and really impersonates two people in true love. the dialouges are well written and well expressed....like loved the way khanak  is trying to seduce shan, i mean she is doing complete justice to shan's character who is always lovey dovey but at the same time she , being khanak shows her shyness in her acts..............though i dont want them to have baby so soon but seeing the recent episodes , i have noticed thattheir relationship has started maturing because of the baby thing, they have started understanding each other more and the relationship ia going beyond physical and i think thats greattttttttttttttttttt......i must say that cvs are doing gr8 job and keep rocking guys and keep giving us such gr8 episodes andnever ever end shank romance bcoz they rock  and i m so in luvvvvvvvvv with them

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SHANAKFAN

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top