Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

A TREATMENT FOR SORE EYES...DOSA'S ENTERTAINMENT! (Page 8)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriya2010

-hahahaha awesome twesome sis lallantaap vm once agaiin......
-sepcaily towel scene -- dar jata hoon ghabrata hoon aagay main kya karon hahahahahahahaha
-badhka apple scene - i dont know what to do ahahahahahahahah
-in the end toilet scene was too funny ahahhahahahah

but onething yaar kay jitna hamare baba ko pata hai utna to kisi ko nahi pata aise he thodi alag alag unpredictable love scenes introduce karata hai hahahahaha aur iskay bawajood phir b keh ra hai i dont know what to do hahahah

HATS OF TO YOU SIS........ITS ROCKING.......

--------------------------------------------

I have watched maha epi

KRIYA asusual rocks but ya there is some camera problem, hope we get something good between KRIYA on monday, CUP CAKES  and KRIYA scene was also good where they both were trying to touch her feet and asking for maaaphi and she was hiding behind KRISH again n again
KN was looking awesome in saarriiii yaar.........
Good message by cvs........misbeahving with the girls are very common now a days in any religious festval or any other festival like shaadi waghaira waghaira.....

But very honestly sis onething which baalu didn't like in the epi and that was......yaar do u think kay aisa kahin hota hoga k bhai ki bb k saath he koi bad tameezi karwaye......KN khud misbehave karta hai samaj bhi aata hai kyunkay wo usay pasand nahi karta............ i mean nafrat jitni b ho ghar main aapas main lekin jab koi bahar wala hamla karta hai to us wakt ghar wale sab aik hojate hain.......aur woh b TN ki bahuriya ko koi cher raha hai ................Baalu ko yeh scene accha nahi laga...........

Green House par to main MUTE kardeta hoon TV aur agar PC main dekh raha hoon to 2x kardeta hoon speed ko.........and Thank God sakti bhaiya ki ijjat bach gayi arghostiya se warna wo ghar main akeli thi pata nahi kaa karti ghareeb k saath aur 3/4 months k liye phir track KN-A par aajata

THANKS A LOT  - Glad it made u guys laugh...... the kriya scenes were great. Just shows no matter where P was and how she was feeling.. she had him on her mind.

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elle45

Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by kriya2010

Originally posted by elle45

Can't comment on the episode yet.... but the VM was really good Thumbs Up Good song selection, sometimes it's nice to have fun VMs too.

If possible, could you just help me out a little bit? I haven't seen the Kriya school scene (Prats as teacher, Krishna as student).... I was busy those days and only read the update. Would you happen to know what date, or around which date the scene aired? I'm dyyyiing to watch it! Smile

KRIYA IN UNIFORM - B FOR BADHKA APPLE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjZq6N9N7gs

One of the best scenes in MKAp to date.  Well done by both Prats as masterni and Krishna nailed the expressions of trying to retrieve a for ipple ......even the basics are tough on him. Poor fella!OuchErmm
Ermm
Excellent scene.... and Krishna looks so cute! LOL Loved his expressions! And I liked how the saree was matched to his tie. Smile

LOL If I get down to nitpicking, I would wonder how Krishna remembered how Apple, Ball are written on the board... but I think once Krishna said he studied till class 4  maybe? Confused Maybe his subconscious still remembers all that.

One thing for sure, even Krishna is scared of the masterni, she does come off as a bit stern sometimes. She would make a very strict teacher.

i think she's stern with him because he has a tendency for nautanki ......... if she gives an inch he'll take a mile  WinkLOL ..... that being said, I think the CVs need to create more instances where she's shown loose and playful else her character will gain a reputation of being ill-humoured

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mia03

I can't believe itAngry, I can't believe itAngry...Shamu , Nainaji and dadi went to holi festival with atleast 50s people around playing with colour water and powders and not a drop on their clothes...They are such a spoil sport, from now on they should have just stay home sulking. who invited them .Angry
honestly they truely are a sad bunch...
dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by dhakarn

hi carisma Smile

KN-A scene was stretched Dead  so the CVs r adamant on throwing arushi down our throats Angry

komal -adarsh dance OK, K's dream good but lacked the charm due to bad camera angles...................Angry kriya scene at kitchen was tooooooooooooooo good........Embarrassed loved it Embarrassed K is very shrewd , and P couldn't do anything but do exactly what he wanted........LOL Wink

sakthi is now turning more and more against K and P............(without K's knowledge ofcourse , coward Angry ) the way he tripped K so that P would come running thus revealing her fully to that cousin of his' ..........Angry Angry Angry hope CVs let K beat the crap out of both that shameless guy and sakthi  Angry   absolutely loved the way she ran up to him...........Embarrassed bless kriya Embarrassed

now prof saw SS and adarsh together .............Ouch did he hear anything of value ? Confused

amma Angry would u say to those men go and play with komal Ouch just like u said regarding P.....Angry 
devar-bhabhi-bhaiyya scene rocked............Tongue  

and SS was superb Tongue  glad that K said that dialogue before the slap.........Big smile  but have to wait for tomorrows epi to see his reaction Confused

on the whole a good epi with average camera angles.................there were so many long shots Ouch

the stand out scene  'amma - nainaji hug' LOL

Thanks Dhakarn..... yes the camera angles were not at it's best..... its the worse til date Sleepy
Yes I did think the same Amma sisn't mention KOMAL - BECAUSE SHE POSSIBLY KNOWS HER INLAWS ARE Dead.

Now Baba was told not to drink.. and he goes and does just that.... I think he'll be in the firing line tommorow with his two mates. heheh LOL  eagerly waiting for tonite's episode.........Smile so far everything has gone per the promo........i mean in substance.............the dialouge came before the slap but still at tender-hooks to see K's reaction..............Confused Ouch

Shaktia and his friend are sick... sick is an outdated word for them Dead just wish baba gives their due Smile

and really liked K's dialogue to prof that his GOD is 'naaraz' with him as he is not a good person Tongue  Wink Embarrassed

Edited by dhakarn - 20 March 2011 at 11:06pm

Pragati.Tcarisma2

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Carishma liked yr post.
 think she's stern with him because he has a tendency for nautanki ......... if she gives an inch he'll take a mile WinkLOL ..... that being said, I think the CVs need to create more instances where she's shown loose and playful else her character will gain a reputation of being ill-humoured
   completely agree with teh underline reply. ya she knows if she looses her grip he will be more lazy and will work his own way of doing thing.that is why she is very strict with him. he also knows that. ya but i think tehy have to show the playful,bubbly pratigya too. that pratigya is very nice and for pooja that act comes out so well. still i remember the channa scene. why they r giving her serious scenes. light it out. today also why they have to keep her mad still. some smile,naughtyness. it would have been fun.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-BugsBunny----Yemi---carisma2

roshna1020 Senior Member
roshna1020
roshna1020

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
wonderful post.... 
 even though prats was angry wit krish  she was concern abt him tis show how much she care for him .... liked t & c drama.....

Elvira22carisma2

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Kriya scene in the bedroom was nice...but I am starting to wonder..for how long this will be going...P and K can't expect this to go on for every now...

Kitchen scene: I wonder why P had so much problem with K applying color on her.....

P stopping K from drinking bhang was a bit of a spoil sport...she could have told him to drink only in moderate amounts..or better stop him..when he has had a few glasses...but here she told him to not drink it one bit ...Drinking bhang has been part of holi ...and is definitely not a crime or illegal...Anyways...loved that scene really much!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Embarrassed
ROFLROFLROFLROFLClapClapClapWinkWinkThumbs Up

....Poojie....carisma2

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=

Shaktia and his friend are sick... sick is an outdated word for them Dead just wish baba gives their due Smile
[/QUOTE]

and really liked K's dialogue to prof that his GOD is 'naaraz' with him as he is not a good person Tongue  Wink Embarrassed
[/QUOTE] 

i didn't got the meaning of his words...??..why he said that his god is upset with him as hez not a gud huiman being...............??ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

Go to top