Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

A TREATMENT FOR SORE EYES...DOSA'S ENTERTAINMENT! (Page 7)

pheonix1 Senior Member
pheonix1
pheonix1

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
vm was simply awesome just luved itClap
i luved the whole epi minus KN and A scene
it was fine if CVS wanted to show them but they dragged it a lot

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

Originally posted by elle45

Can't comment on the episode yet.... but the VM was really good Thumbs Up Good song selection, sometimes it's nice to have fun VMs too.

If possible, could you just help me out a little bit? I haven't seen the Kriya school scene (Prats as teacher, Krishna as student).... I was busy those days and only read the update. Would you happen to know what date, or around which date the scene aired? I'm dyyyiing to watch it! Smile

go to Kriya2010 YT channel...... he posted just that scene
THANK U SO SO MUCH for the suggestion Yemi! Hug Just saw the scene three times. Prats was cute but Krishna was just sooo adorable! and his small red school bag! LOL So Amma has been right all along, his wife is a masterni! Loved the scene, and I do hope we get more like these in these in the future.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---MERARAI....Poojie....carisma2

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriya2010

Can't comment on the episode yet.... but the VM was really good Thumbs Up Good song selection, sometimes it's nice to have fun VMs too.

If possible, could you just help me out a little bit? I haven't seen the Kriya school scene (Prats as teacher, Krishna as student).... I was busy those days and only read the update. Would you happen to know what date, or around which date the scene aired? I'm dyyyiing to watch it! Smile

KRIYA IN UNIFORM - B FOR BADHKA APPLE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjZq6N9N7gs

One of the best scenes in MKAp to date.  Well done by both Prats as masterni and Krishna nailed the expressions of trying to retrieve a for ipple ......even the basics are tough on him. Poor fella!OuchErmm
Ermm

Edited by MERARAI - 20 March 2011 at 4:53pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

elle45....Poojie....carisma2

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mia03

I can't believe itAngry, I can't believe itAngry...Shamu , Nainaji and dadi went to holi festival with atleast 50s people around playing with colour water and powders and not a drop on their clothes...They are such a spoil sport, from now on they should have just stay home sulking. who invited them .Angry

bin bulaye mehmaan mutton chicken khaane aaye thay.................yup not a single color on them
@ BALLU they are vegetarian
they dont eat nonveg
kriya2010closed IF-Dazzler

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged

Thanks Elle... I had a weird feeling that the maha will dissapoint in a way .. so decided to keep something ready to cheer the team up.

i'll send you a link for it
elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

KRIYA IN UNIFORM - B FOR BADHKA APPLE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjZq6N9N7gs

One of the best scenes in MKAp to date.  Well done by both Prats as masterni and Krishna nailed the expressions of trying to retrieve a for ipple ......even the basics are tough on him. Poor fella!OuchErmm
Ermm
Excellent scene.... and Krishna looks so cute! LOL Loved his expressions! And I liked how the saree was matched to his tie. Smile

LOL If I get down to nitpicking, I would wonder how Krishna remembered how Apple, Ball are written on the board... but I think once Krishna said he studied till class 4  maybe? Confused Maybe his subconscious still remembers all that.

One thing for sure, even Krishna is scared of the masterni, she does come off as a bit stern sometimes. She would make a very strict teacher.
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pheonix1

vm was simply awesome just luved itClap
i luved the whole epi minus KN and A scene
it was fine if CVS wanted to show them but they dragged it a lot
Thankyou... the way she didnt get caught was so unrealistic... she must be Miss India..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1Elvira22

Go to top