Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

A TREATMENT FOR SORE EYES...DOSA'S ENTERTAINMENT! (Page 6)

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Just saw the maha epi....this is my two cents

That low life really seemed angad part 2...I really hope he is not around for a long time...

Loved P when she comes running to save krishna...see even that shakti knows the bond between kriya....I am loving the eyelocks between kriya...Embarrassed

Kriya scene in the bedroom was nice...but I am starting to wonder..for how long this will be going...P and K can't expect this to go on for every now...

Kitchen scene: I wonder why P had so much problem with K applying color on her.....

P stopping K from drinking bhang was a bit of a spoil sport...she could have told him to drink only in moderate amounts..or better stop him..when he has had a few glasses...but here she told him to not drink it one bit ...Drinking bhang has been part of holi ...and is definitely not a crime or illegal...Anyways...loved that scene really much!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Adarsh drinking bhang was a surprise ...but loved that they enjoyed a nice dance...

Arushi-Shakti...Wacko

Krishna said those infamous dialogues..randomly...LOLLOL

Let's see what happens next tomorrow...

I see what the CVs are showing...there are loads of guys who try to take advantage of the holi to get close to other woman...ClapClapClap and how Prats stands up and replies to them...ClapClap

Embarrassed

Hi Sachee

POPS are presenting a very valid issue to the public thru' the holi incident. This also happens on public transporation in India when men made advances on women. But besides putting the color on her face he started to grab her hands etc. which was uncalled for. GD should have had her bell in hand and given him a knock on the head.   She is next to Prats so hopefully she saw it.  How Krishna reacts is what everyone wants to know.

I think he Angad part II may be a regular on the show. He had quite a lot of dialogues for his first appearance that to this day even Rakeshwa hasn't.LOL  They may bring Angad Part II to bring K and P back together.

I agree...even I was a bit taken aback...seeing the screen time that guy had....giving pleasantries to all the thakur members..seems like they are close friends or even relatives...let's see whether he stays for a longer role or not...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAIcarisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Just saw the maha epi....this is my two cents

That low life really seemed angad part 2...I really hope he is not around for a long time...

Loved P when she comes running to save krishna...see even that shakti knows the bond between kriya....I am loving the eyelocks between kriya...Embarrassed

Kriya scene in the bedroom was nice...but I am starting to wonder..for how long this will be going...P and K can't expect this to go on for every now...

Kitchen scene: I wonder why P had so much problem with K applying color on her.....

P stopping K from drinking bhang was a bit of a spoil sport...she could have told him to drink only in moderate amounts..or better stop him..when he has had a few glasses...but here she told him to not drink it one bit ...Drinking bhang has been part of holi ...and is definitely not a crime or illegal...Anyways...loved that scene really much!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Adarsh drinking bhang was a surprise ...but loved that they enjoyed a nice dance...

Arushi-Shakti...Wacko

Krishna said those infamous dialogues..randomly...LOLLOL

Let's see what happens next tomorrow...

I see what the CVs are showing...there are loads of guys who try to take advantage of the holi to get close to other woman...ClapClapClap and how Prats stands up and replies to them...ClapClap

Embarrassed
Thank you - lovely post Pooja.. totally agree. I am proud of Adharsh today.. and loved the couple Komaash. I used to like them back in the day too - so it was a nice surprise.

I hate the new entry.

Maybe P told him not too drink alot was because she knew he'll drink a bit anyway... but she was stopping his friends aswell. I'm glad she didn't stop Adharsh or Komal would never had , had her first proper dance with Hubby.

Sax's party poopers... !!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI....Poojie....

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged

Can't comment on the episode yet.... but the VM was really good Thumbs Up Good song selection, sometimes it's nice to have fun VMs too.

If possible, could you just help me out a little bit? I haven't seen the Kriya school scene (Prats as teacher, Krishna as student).... I was busy those days and only read the update. Would you happen to know what date, or around which date the scene aired? I'm dyyyiing to watch it! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elle45

Can't comment on the episode yet.... but the VM was really good Thumbs Up Good song selection, sometimes it's nice to have fun VMs too.

If possible, could you just help me out a little bit? I haven't seen the Kriya school scene (Prats as teacher, Krishna as student).... I was busy those days and only read the update. Would you happen to know what date, or around which date the scene aired? I'm dyyyiing to watch it! Smile

go to Kriya2010 YT channel...... he posted just that scene

elle45

kriya2010closed IF-Dazzler

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

carisma2

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
I can't believe itAngry, I can't believe itAngry...Shamu , Nainaji and dadi went to holi festival with atleast 50s people around playing with colour water and powders and not a drop on their clothes...They are such a spoil sport, from now on they should have just stay home sulking. who invited them .Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kriya2010closed---Yemi---MERARAI....Poojie....carisma2

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged

elle45

Go to top