Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

A TREATMENT FOR SORE EYES...DOSA'S ENTERTAINMENT! (Page 5)

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Nice post
Carisma
tumho aajkal lamba postwa likh rahi hooLOLWink
but i like it Tongue
i liked the new entry was like angat 's shadow LOLLOL
& good scene by CVS to bring close kriya again by adding new villen Smile
kriya dance was ok , loved krish dansedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ,panjabi style
arushi sceneDead why cvs want audience to feel  sympatic for  her  , she cant act , Sleepy
day after day she is  like washed out . its not easy to feel sympathy for her . the way she enterd SS NIWAS & THE way she out SS Niwas Confused .become bholibhali overnightOuch
did you see how nainaji was not even looking komarsh danseROFL 
overall was ok Big smile

Edited by Mitaly.. - 20 March 2011 at 3:17pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Elvira22carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mitaly..

Nice post
Carisma
tumho aajkal lamba postwa likh rahi hooLOLWink
but i like it Tongue
i liked the new entry was like angat 's shadow LOLLOL
& good scene by CVS to bring close kriya again by adding new villen Smile
kriya dance was ok , loved krish dansedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ,panjabi style
arushi sceneDead why cvs want audience to feel  sympatic for  her  , she cant act , Sleepy
day after day she is  like washed out . its not easy to feel sympathy for her . the way she enterd SS NIWAS & THE way she out SS Niwas Confused .become bholibhali overnightOuch
did you see how nainaji was not even looking komarsh danseROFL 
overall was ok Big smile

thank you.. i agree. i noticed that she was not looking at the dance..aswell she had her head turned away....maybe it was a body double aswell. jelous or what?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitu_

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrapali_dubey

i liked ur post but want to know whats wrong if they showed arushi track today???......even she is a part of the show n now she has realised her mistake n is really sorry for what she did???.......im really happy that she has decided to become independent n teach children.......she is nice.......even i hated her when she was in thakur niwas but now she has changed....... overall she is a nice person

I wonder if part of the problem is that viewers fret over whether her return to the forefront will be a painful replay of the six months of track between June and Jan.It's not like they are showing her moving forward. It comes back to KN-A track again. Fundamentally they try to tell us she's changed but KN is not done with her. So it would be Act II of a painful KN-A track. Acting calibre adds to the Ermm feeling viewers may not want the track revisited.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---Filza.CrAzYREDcarisma2

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
BTW did krish got drunk today 's ME
because i did not see that scene

FORGET about vmSmile
nice VM Embarrassed
LOVELY
ThanxEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by Mitaly.. - 20 March 2011 at 3:24pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Just saw the maha epi....this is my two cents

That low life really seemed angad part 2...I really hope he is not around for a long time...

Loved P when she comes running to save krishna...see even that shakti knows the bond between kriya....I am loving the eyelocks between kriya...Embarrassed

Kriya scene in the bedroom was nice...but I am starting to wonder..for how long this will be going...P and K can't expect this to go on for every now...

Kitchen scene: I wonder why P had so much problem with K applying color on her.....

P stopping K from drinking bhang was a bit of a spoil sport...she could have told him to drink only in moderate amounts..or better stop him..when he has had a few glasses...but here she told him to not drink it one bit ...Drinking bhang has been part of holi ...and is definitely not a crime or illegal...Anyways...loved that scene really much!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Adarsh drinking bhang was a surprise ...but loved that they enjoyed a nice dance...

Arushi-Shakti...Wacko

Krishna said those infamous dialogues..randomly...LOLLOL

Let's see what happens next tomorrow...

I see what the CVs are showing...there are loads of guys who try to take advantage of the holi to get close to other woman...ClapClapClap and how Prats stands up and replies to them...ClapClap

Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1---Yemi---carisma2

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by amrapali_dubey

i liked ur post but want to know whats wrong if they showed arushi track today???......even she is a part of the show n now she has realised her mistake n is really sorry for what she did???.......im really happy that she has decided to become independent n teach children.......she is nice.......even i hated her when she was in thakur niwas but now she has changed....... overall she is a nice person

I wonder if part of the problem is that viewers fret over whether her return to the forefront will be a painful replay of the six months of track between June and Jan.It's not like they are showing her moving forward. It comes back to KN-A track again. Fundamentally they try to tell us she's changed but KN is not done with her. So it would be Act II of a painful KN-A track. Acting calibre adds to the Ermm feeling viewers may not want the track revisited.

If thats what they've been trying to do her actions & dialogues are not conveying that ...... i'm not even going to get into the acting

Filza.CrAzYREDMERARAI

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
@ pooja
but here she told him to not drink it one bit ...Drinking bhang has been part of holi ...and is definitely not a crime or illegal..

i agree
P  ALSO sould try some but stay inside the TN 
Wink

---Yemi---....Poojie....carisma2

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Just saw the maha epi....this is my two cents

That low life really seemed angad part 2...I really hope he is not around for a long time...

Loved P when she comes running to save krishna...see even that shakti knows the bond between kriya....I am loving the eyelocks between kriya...Embarrassed

Kriya scene in the bedroom was nice...but I am starting to wonder..for how long this will be going...P and K can't expect this to go on for every now...

Kitchen scene: I wonder why P had so much problem with K applying color on her.....

P stopping K from drinking bhang was a bit of a spoil sport...she could have told him to drink only in moderate amounts..or better stop him..when he has had a few glasses...but here she told him to not drink it one bit ...Drinking bhang has been part of holi ...and is definitely not a crime or illegal...Anyways...loved that scene really much!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Adarsh drinking bhang was a surprise ...but loved that they enjoyed a nice dance...

Arushi-Shakti...Wacko

Krishna said those infamous dialogues..randomly...LOLLOL

Let's see what happens next tomorrow...

I see what the CVs are showing...there are loads of guys who try to take advantage of the holi to get close to other woman...ClapClapClap and how Prats stands up and replies to them...ClapClap

Embarrassed

Hi Sachee

POPS are presenting a very valid issue to the public thru' the holi incident. This also happens on public transporation in India when men made advances on women. But besides putting the color on her face he started to grab her hands etc. which was uncalled for. GD should have had her bell in hand and given him a knock on the head.   She is next to Prats so hopefully she saw it.  How Krishna reacts is what everyone wants to know.

I think he Angad part II may be a regular on the show. He had quite a lot of dialogues for his first appearance that to this day even Rakeshwa hasn't.LOL  They may bring Angad Part II to bring K and P back together.

pheonix1....Poojie....carisma2

Go to top