Pratigya

A TREATMENT FOR SORE EYES...DOSA'S ENTERTAINMENT!

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

What nonsense!  NEW  Vm Included in this post

I was loving the epi till the part - when S reaches Mumfordgunj.

Why on earth would CV's want to not only ruin the Maha episode - but people's holi aswell?
Why the hell did they have to include that goldsfish hiding under the bed scences..... wot Nonsense.😑😑😑

Where was the Kriya intimate scene.. told you guys before these articles are chatting crap!.😑

CV's get rid of Arushi! Enough is enough or send her to your other show!

I hope they don't make Shakti's friend a permanent fixture in the show......I bet this is going to be another deewana for Arushi! 🀒 Cv's if this is what you are planning.. kill this track.
Shaktia ... is such a .. how could he instigate such activities against his bhabi.. we all know the shameless b@?"@%d has no respect for women - but his own Bhabie? Then trying to trip his own brother up.... but I see this as a sign as ... Pratigya will always be the first one there to catch a falling Krishna....

The parts I did like.....
Loved the way P was lookin at K in the beginning.. despite all - her focus of attention was him.. and then she even went to save him.
Loved Amma's dialogues about the bura machaying narak!
K scenes in the kitchen.. sho sweet....P wanted to laugh at his antics... but resisted.. He still amuses her... and she loves that about him.. it''s obvious.

Loved the way Amma who is married to SS for years was concerned and controlling... and P although married for a year had that same sort of concern for her husband getting drunk.
The whole scene where she told him not to drink was lovely.. How Chandu and Tunna were falling at her feet and she was hiding behind Krishna.... whilst she is telling them off... at the same time she was controlling Krishna's hand to refrain him from drinking.
The dancing sequence was really sweet.... loved the Adharsh Komal dance. I wish Kriya dance was a close one.... Now was it my imagination or do Arhaan and Pooja look shy around each other? Kya ho raha hai. πŸ˜†

Glad that Idiot got slapped.. Krishna Singh Thakur - send him to narak tomorrow !

Now I didn't know which way the epi will go...
So I decided to make a VM for all of us to give us just Kriya and some romance and a good laugh!

so posting it here

This is the night baby... Agey kya karun..
Film housefull.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Uemn-YT0yY[/YOUTUBE]

Dosa.xxxxx

Edited by carisma2 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-BugsBunny- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The parts I did like.....
Loved the way P was lookin at K in the beginning.. despite all - her focus of attention was him.. and then she even went to save him.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜³
K scenes in the kitchen.. sho sweet....P wanted to laugh at his antics... but resisted.. He still amuses her... and she loves that about him.. it''s obvious.😳😳
The whole scene where she told him not to drink was lovely.. How Chandu and Tunna were falling at her feet and she was hiding behind KrishnaπŸ‘πŸ‘(Hilarious)... whilst she is telling them off... at the same time she was controlling Krishna's hand to refrain him from drinking.πŸ˜†(really sweet)
I wish Kriya dance was a close one.... Now was it my imagination or do Arhaan and Pooja look shy around each other?( Ya mee to felt b.coz it wasn't choreographed well) Kya ho raha gai. 

Caris excellent one yaar...i too luved the above mentioned scenes only...the other was🀒

Carisma..Kriya scenes and dis song.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....

Edited by devu4divya - 13 years ago
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
totally agree wid u dii i like the episode his imagination of dancing wid his babu was so sweet and like all the scenes of them it was so sweet today all the dialogues of everyone even shakti were so funny and cute shakti getup and C &T apologizes and krishna conversation wid pratz wounderful love it hope tomorrow we c any nice and sweet scene btw kriya
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Brilliant post Cari!! ...I haven't seen the epi yet!! ...so your comments on the epi was really valuable...loved kriya from the description!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ ...and yes you were right!! ...K was randomly speaking out those infamous words...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by SaacheeSyna - 13 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaacheeSyna

Brilliant post Cari!! ...I haven't seen the movie yet!! ...so your comments on the epi was really valuable...loved kriya from the description!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ ...and yes you were right!! ...K was randomly speaking out those infamous words...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thank u... by now we know not to expect much from the maha epi or the promo's. I just hope Krishna de dhana dhan's that guy tomorow.
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hi carisma 😊

KN-A scene was stretched 🀒  so the CVs r adamant on throwing arushi down our throats 😑

komal -adarsh dance OK, K's dream good but lacked the charm due to bad camera angles...................😑 kriya scene at kitchen was tooooooooooooooo good........😳 loved it 😳 K is very shrewd , and P couldn't do anything but do exactly what he wanted........πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

sakthi is now turning more and more against K and P............(without K's knowledge ofcourse , coward 😑 ) the way he tripped K so that P would come running thus revealing her fully to that cousin of his' ..........😑 😑 😑 hope CVs let K beat the crap out of both that shameless guy and sakthi  😑   absolutely loved the way she ran up to him...........😳 bless kriya 😳

now prof saw SS and adarsh together ............. did he hear anything of value ? πŸ˜•

amma 😑 would u say to those men go and play with komal just like u said regarding P.....😑 
devar-bhabhi-bhaiyya scene rocked............πŸ˜›  

and SS was superb πŸ˜›  glad that K said that dialogue before the slap.........πŸ˜ƒ  but have to wait for tomorrows epi to see his reaction πŸ˜•

on the whole a good epi with average camera angles.................there were so many long shots

the stand out scene  'amma - nainaji hug' πŸ˜†

carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhakarn

hi carisma 😊

KN-A scene was stretched 🀒  so the CVs r adamant on throwing arushi down our throats 😑

komal -adarsh dance OK, K's dream good but lacked the charm due to bad camera angles...................😑 kriya scene at kitchen was tooooooooooooooo good........😳 loved it 😳 K is very shrewd , and P couldn't do anything but do exactly what he wanted........πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

sakthi is now turning more and more against K and P............(without K's knowledge ofcourse , coward 😑 ) the way he tripped K so that P would come running thus revealing her fully to that cousin of his' ..........😑 😑 😑 hope CVs let K beat the crap out of both that shameless guy and sakthi  😑   absolutely loved the way she ran up to him...........😳 bless kriya 😳

now prof saw SS and adarsh together ............. did he hear anything of value ? πŸ˜•

amma 😑 would u say to those men go and play with komal just like u said regarding P.....😑 
devar-bhabhi-bhaiyya scene rocked............πŸ˜›  

and SS was superb πŸ˜›  glad that K said that dialogue before the slap.........πŸ˜ƒ  but have to wait for tomorrows epi to see his reaction πŸ˜•

on the whole a good epi with average camera angles.................there were so many long shots

the stand out scene  'amma - nainaji hug' πŸ˜†

Thanks Dhakarn..... yes the camera angles were not at it's best.....
Yes I did think the same Amma sisn't mention KOMAL - BECAUSE SHE POSSIBLY KNOWS HER INLAWS ARE 🀒.

Now Baba was told not to drink.. and he goes and does just that.... I think he'll be in the firing line tommorow with his two mates. heheh πŸ˜†

Shaktia and his friend are sick...
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
di...πŸ€—oh my.. I wish aapko pata hota ki hum aapke postwa ka kitna intezaar kar rahe the. I just mentioned in the WU thread that Im waiting for 3 main posts- Urs, Sathya di's & Mera di's. Will comment tomorow as Im very sleepy now. So.. Gud Night.
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: KriYa_life

di...πŸ€—oh my.. I wish aapko pata hota ki hum aapke postwa ka kitna intezaar kar rahe the. I just mentioned in the WU thread that Im waiting for 3 main posts- Urs, Sathya di's & Mera di's. Will comment tomorow as Im very sleepy now. So.. Gud Night.

Thank you... now I am waiting for Sathya's and Mera's post aswell.
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I heard the song and started laughing. πŸ˜† The student A learning A for Ipple always makes me laugh. Spectacular expressions from Mr. Behll and the last scene of him confused and sweating bullets. Well done DOSA!   Every time I hear the name Akshay Kumar I hear "Aaawaz neeche"......wonder what Man ki awaaz going to be  neeche  or roaring.πŸ€”