Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Insane & Crazy MaYurians/ArTianz cc #4|IO| (Page 140)

-SAISakura16- IF-Sizzlerz
-SAISakura16-
-SAISakura16-

Joined: 02 December 2010
Posts: 14716

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

Originally posted by Ishita16

 
Ok...LOLLOL
Awww....maybe ur mom is tired hun...if u r not busy, why don't u just make something, anything that won't take too long...
 
Oh..ok, I thought since u were mentioning it, it was something different. True, it would've been harder on u to do that with colg and all.
 
Hug
ohhkz yep i willEmbarrassed if she says so...lol
 
lolz i thought of tellin ya like i always do...u not replyling to pmz so told u hereLOLAngryLOL...anyways its k i kno ur busy:(
 
 
 
Aww.. u r a sweetheart!
 
LOLLOLok...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedActually I read thru them, but thought of replying later and then now, just want to talk....will reply to them all later, for sure...but do keep it coming...

-SAISakura16- IF-Sizzlerz
-SAISakura16-
-SAISakura16-

Joined: 02 December 2010
Posts: 14716

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

Originally posted by Ishita16

 LOLLOL butthen it has brought abt positive changes onlyWinkLOL
 
LOLLOLsure sure....not positive for me...LOLROFL
think abt others.....it was suprising n a treat fr them...WinkROFLROFLROFL [/QUOTE]
 
ROFLnot surprising, shocking treat for themShockedShockedShockedShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

perkilicious

perkilicious IF-Sizzlerz
perkilicious
perkilicious

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 16850

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishita16

Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

Originally posted by Ishita16

 
N my little cutie!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

(i didn't copy ur hugs...LOLLOL)
ROFL      ROFL     ROFL 
i dnt believe uTongueLOL
[/QUOTE
 
Believe it sweetheart!!
See, the pattern is different!!ROFL
ur very smart to change that after copyin i kno...TongueROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SAISakura16-

perkilicious IF-Sizzlerz
perkilicious
perkilicious

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 16850

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishita16

Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

Originally posted by Ishita16

 
Ok...LOLLOL
Awww....maybe ur mom is tired hun...if u r not busy, why don't u just make something, anything that won't take too long...
 
Oh..ok, I thought since u were mentioning it, it was something different. True, it would've been harder on u to do that with colg and all.
 
Hug
ohhkz yep i willEmbarrassed if she says so...lol
 
lolz i thought of tellin ya like i always do...u not replyling to pmz so told u hereLOLAngryLOL...anyways its k i kno ur busy:(
 
 
 
Aww.. u r a sweetheart!
 
LOLLOLok...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedActually I read thru them, but thought of replying later and then now, just want to talk....will reply to them all later, for sure...but do keep it coming...
yep ok dnt botherBig smile me also wanna talk now.....but me missin pm chats ur so free there!!WinkROFL chalo koi nhi after xamz hopefullyBig smile n u r not replyin to pmz after this...u r goin to sleep!! okie?Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SAISakura16-

perkilicious IF-Sizzlerz
perkilicious
perkilicious

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 16850

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishita16

Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

Originally posted by Ishita16

 LOLLOL butthen it has brought abt positive changes onlyWinkLOL
 
LOLLOLsure sure....not positive for me...LOLROFL
think abt others.....it was suprising n a treat fr them...WinkROFLROFLROFL
 
ROFLnot surprising, shocking treat for themShockedShockedShockedShocked
[/QUOTE] poor theyCryROFLROFL
then they werBig smile also na...........EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
-SAISakura16- IF-Sizzlerz
-SAISakura16-
-SAISakura16-

Joined: 02 December 2010
Posts: 14716

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

Originally posted by Ishita16

Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

Originally posted by Ishita16

 
N my little cutie!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

(i didn't copy ur hugs...LOLLOL)
ROFL      ROFL     ROFL 
i dnt believe uTongueLOL
[/QUOTE
 
Believe it sweetheart!!
See, the pattern is different!!ROFL
ur very smart to change that after copyin i kno...TongueROFLROFLROFL
 
ROFLROFLgod....what's the point of copying if I'm going to change the pattern, it just takes too much time, might as well press all the hug....LOLLOL
perkilicious IF-Sizzlerz
perkilicious
perkilicious

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 16850

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
u read angel's{kinza}  arti os....it was sooooooSillyDay Dreaming na....
i loved itBig smileEmbarrassed
perkilicious IF-Sizzlerz
perkilicious
perkilicious

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 16850

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishita16

[/QUOTE]
 
ROFLROFLgod....what's the point of copying if I'm going to change the pattern, it just takes too much time, might as well press all the hug....LOLLOL
ROFLROFL
ErmmROFL ur right!!Stern SmileROFL.......silly me...ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SAISakura16-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
MaYuRians For3v3r 120~ Droolingg Scenes r Backk~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: ..Mariyam..   Replies: 1200   Views: 43608

..Mariyam.. 1200 43608 20 August 2010 at 2:24pm by Beet
MaYuRians 43ver-105

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 153 154

Author: ..Mariyam..   Replies: 1231   Views: 42024

..Mariyam.. 1231 42024 03 August 2010 at 2:52pm by Sunshine Girl
!*Mayurians Forever 101*!Next thread link pg-1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: rose.mn   Replies: 1211   Views: 38622

rose.mn 1211 38622 01 August 2010 at 3:04am by goartigo
**Mayurians Forever 102** MN are Back!!!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: rose.mn   Replies: 1190   Views: 39231

rose.mn 1190 39231 30 July 2010 at 11:25am by safeplacetoland
!!*Mayurians Forever*!!Celebrating 100th CC Thread

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: rose.mn   Replies: 1196   Views: 40936

rose.mn 1196 40936 28 July 2010 at 1:59pm by I-love-dmg

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index