Best Roadies in All Season (Only Task wise)

Poll

According to task performance whom do you think is so far the best

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys I think these are the best Roadies I have seen in each season. I didnt mention Roadies 1 and 2 as I didnt watch these two season of Roadies and I think Roadies 3 was a worst season as no one deserves to be a Roadie.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

papia thumbnail
From my point of view I consider Mohit the best roadies I have ever seen. He was just perfect in every task.
pakhim thumbnail
Originally posted by: papia

From my point of view I consider Mohit the best roadies I have ever seen. He was just perfect in every task.

I also think Mohit is da bst......even though drama,emotion and popularity are vry less compare to other season , Season 7 gave brilliant roadies like Mohit,Zaid,Amritpal,Priyanka,Meghna,Anwar.....taskwise Season 7 is the best no doubt.....sorry for Mohit .... he should be the winner of roadies 7.0
papia thumbnail
Originally posted by: pakhim

I also think Mohit is da bst......even though drama,emotion and popularity are vry less compare to other season , Season 7 gave brilliant roadies like Mohit,Zaid,Amritpal,Priyanka,Meghna,Anwar.....taskwise Season 7 is the best no doubt.....sorry for Mohit .... he should be the winner of roadies 7.0

I agree with you there were a branch of powerful roadies in Roadies 7. But since Raghu was not there so there was just little drama. Otherwise it could be the best season.
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think Ranvijay was pretty awesome, in season 1...
papia thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyankumupal

I think Ranvijay was pretty awesome, in season 1...

Have you seen him in doing task in season one? Actually I dont have any idea of season 1. I only know that in season 1 there was no winner. Since Ranvijay was good looking thats why he got the chance of hosting.
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: papia

Have you seen him in doing task in season one? Actually I dont have any idea of season 1. I only know that in season 1 there was no winner. Since Ranvijay was good looking thats why he got the chance of hosting.

Yup, i saw the first season, there were only a few people in that season. Ranvijay was really good in tasks. They had number of group tasks. They had more friendship among contestants in that season. Even now, Ranvijay does tasks before the contestants. He belongs to an army family. Probably why
papia thumbnail
Thanks priyankumupal for the information. I am glad that I am talking with you as one of the most senior member of Roadies forum. I started to watch Roadies from season 3.
shreyshrey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i really liked priyanka from season 7....i think she was really good at all the tasks that she participated in....

love
shreya<3
Osprisshow thumbnail
ahhhh!!sufi was gud!!but I Loved Amrit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!he was the most deserving one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!