India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

hardly any intimacy. (Page 3)

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
AWWWWW THANK U SOOOOOOO MUCH FOR THE GREAT NEWS DIVYA CHECHI...HIPE POOJA IS FINE NOW!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoul

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
But i am expecting it....got news dat PG got hurt her eyes while de shoot....her eyes was filled wid color water so dat she lost her visibility for few minutesOuch....

waa where did u get that news? i didn;t see anybodymention tht in holi segments and she was giving interviews also. r u joking????Big smile

Its updated in her FB...Ouchi was just kidding since u gave the information with so surely i was like where did u get that. today they didn;t show anything like that. only the slap i was like how come.... is she o.k. now?

PristineSoul

-BugsBunny- IF-Dazzler
-BugsBunny-
-BugsBunny-

Pratigya Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoKa PraNeev

AWWWWW THANK U SOOOOOOO MUCH FOR THE GREAT NEWS DIVYA CHECHI...HIPE POOJA IS FINE NOW!

HI Nechu.....how are u...how was de experience in de stadium yesterday....??? Hope u r fine...when will be returning???

PristineSoul

-BugsBunny- IF-Dazzler
-BugsBunny-
-BugsBunny-

Pratigya Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

But i am expecting it....got news dat PG got hurt her eyes while de shoot....her eyes was filled wid color water so dat she lost her visibility for few minutesOuch....

waa where did u get that news? i didn;t see anybodymention tht in holi segments and she was giving interviews also. r u joking????Big smile

Its updated in her FB...Ouchi was just kidding since u gave the information with so surely i was like where did u get that. today they didn;t show anything like that. only the slap i was like how come.... is she o.k. now?

Yup she is fine as per FB!!!!!Smile

Edited by devu4divya - 21 March 2011 at 12:19am

PristineSoul

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

ya today the kriya snece was not that good. where was the romance. even in the bedroom whenkrishna was telling prats to be happy and all. pratigya was so indifferent. there no body was there. it was soblank. i wa s feeling like they were just doing it as some scene. the kitchen was o.k. since everybody was there. ya. dance sequence was bad. the camera angles were not that good. atleast kriya should have danced.no kriya scene at all as they mentioned in the article. i know in the article they tell something and in theserial they show something. remember in u and me holi segment the reporter was telling krishna will soak pratigya in color water. anyway i don;t believe in this SBS,SBB and all. but u and me i had little hope. they too. why pratigya has to be angry on the festival day. atleast for some time she should be happy. why cv's .

Hmm... Atleast the bedroom scene could have been romantic, coz only the two of them were there..

@bold: I can say that editing was not done properly.
PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
I think the episode was shot in a hurry.. thats why it wasnt upto the mark as far as the technical aspects are concerned
roshna1020 Senior Member
roshna1020
roshna1020

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

I think the episode was shot in a hurry.. thats why it wasnt upto the mark as far as the technical aspects are concerned
yesterday  n maha epi  they hve shown holi song..... but wen i  saw repeat telcast of maha epi... they hve shown kriya b.g music n holi dance sequence instead of holi song .... they hve not properly edited .... evy time wen they show kriya  b.g i liked but n holi song tat kriya music wasnt matching as per the dance.......

PristineSoul

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshna1020

Originally posted by KriYa_life

yesterday  n maha epi  they hve shown holi song..... but wen i  saw repeat telcast of maha epi... they hve shown kriya b.g music n holi dance sequence instead of holi song .... they hve not properly edited .... evy time wen they show kriya  b.g i liked but n holi song tat kriya music wasnt matching as per the dance.......

what!!! Shocked

looks like I'll have to see the repeat again at 4.30 pm.

Go to top