~deewangi~ maaneet ff thread 11 NEW LINK ADDED - Page 56

Posted: 13 years ago
😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍
waitingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

~deewangi~
part 88

I have already opened my treasure she whispered as he carried her to the room. Rano & Daadi had tears in their eyes.
Rano - main ne kaha tha na..aaten hain honeymoon main jayen ge
Daadi closed her mouth & giggled

he carried her to the up the steps.. he turned & looked at Arjun ..I owe u one
Arjun - big one he smirked hugging arohi sideways
Maan smiled went into the room & locked the door behind. She shied & stood their looking down.
He inched closer - I love u geet
her face was turning pinker, she had forgotten to breath long back
he kissed her all over face cupping it .. breath !! she had closed her eyes & stopped breathing, he laughed ..breath!!! she took a long breath..
kaho na
she blushed even more
Jo humesha kah thi ho
she shook her head feeling shy
he laughed again & hugged her tight I love u ..love u love u love u love u love u love u love u love u he screamed loud I LOVE U...GEET..I LOVE UGEET...I LOVE UGEET
she closed his mouth & looked at him in awe & whispered softly  I love u
he leaned forward & took her lips in. I can't live without u he murmurs into her mouth. Her hands go behind his neck pulling him closer.

Finally they broke out to breath
she innocently asked u all the while knew it
he hugged her tighter, he knew that would be coming he shook his head, my heart knew it all the while but this mind was playing games. After all wat I had gone through with that creature..trusting anything was impossible for me. But I knew it when we first time we made love, that u truly love me. There was no playing games. If you hadn't loved me u wouldn't have stripped for me like that or put yourself so completely in my hands. I am sorry she kissed him lovingly not letting him to appologise.
I was wrong in not trusting my heart, ur heart, he said softly hitting his heart. His voice went even quieter, so deep that it rumbled in his chest.
I knew that u loved me & it was almost too much for me to believe. I was afraid to believe. If I would believe u were Geet my Geet only mine then found out that it wasn't, I couldn't have handled it. Trust me I would have killed myself, she closed his mouth instantly not able bear those words. 
Tum mujhe se naraz to nahi ho na?
I can't be aap bhi yeh jaan the ho

He fiercely kissed her & undid her dress tossing it away. He pushed her on the bed lovingly & let his weight lay on her. U know how much I missed u. she shook her head knowing' tum nahi hoti tho mujhe kuch bhi aacha nahi lagta, tumhare bina saans lena bhi be maine lagta, aanke tho tab bhar aaten jab main yeh soch tha kis hal main hogi tu mera bina. His tears fell on her as he penetrated very lovingly. They were one again. Passion, wildness, their deewangi every thing was there.

They laid for ever lost in their arms for few minutes catching their breath letting the heart beat slow down in their arms. he saw the time & quickly raised & carried her to the shower. He turns on the shower. The water pours down over there head, over her body & his, as he lathers her skin with the fragrant, aromatic soap.

He starts across her belly and moved slowly up to her curves, under them first, then rubbing in a circular motion as he works his way up and back down the valley, between her soft rounds and then down again, to travel once more over her belly. She could feel herself coming all over again. As the he cascades down over her, she parted her legs a little, to run the soap along her thighs, down to the knee, then back up, going to that most sensitive most secret of place, she lets out a moan

After shower is complete he switches off the water with a firm twist of his wrist, and steps out of the bath. She pulls him back in & turns on the shower again.. he looks at her puzzled
Geet - mujhe bhi karna hain
he loved it so much to hear that from her, that was his little wify..wanting to do all that wat he does, how ever erotic it would be..but when she says it..it would be nothing but cuteness.
She begins to lathers his skin with the fragrant, aromatic soap, moving her hand over is torus to his chest in circular motion on either side, then to his broad shoulder, she blushed as she moved to his face.
She turns her back to him feeling shy.
Maan - u didn't finish it yet he said it teasingly
she tried to run away hearing wat he meant. He pulled her back in the shower.

They finally came out soaked in passion. He slowly pats dry her skin, using the large fluffy towel, so does she. He pulls out a new gift pack from the cupboard.
Geet - meri liyen
he smiled with a node. She opened it to find a beautiful wedding dress. Her eyes fills up.
He roars ..no more tears.
She nodded smiling still tears teasing to fall.
He dresses her up, she just kept watching him, he was so particular about wat she wore, how she wore, the pallo, the bangels, her jewelry. He patiently sat beside her on his knees & got her dressed.

She knew their wedding would be special but never expected it be so divinely special. Wat more than Maan himself dressing her up.

PRECAP
😳wedding😳

~PREV  PART 87  NEXT  PART 89~
Thanks guys for all ur love & support...
hope u like this update as well
Please please do comment
love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 12 years ago

loved it........................ meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee first........................ over exicted.............................. thanks muski........................ loved it

Edited by maansee - 13 years ago
Luv it absolutely...super duber update...😳...!!!

Edited by Rohini20 - 13 years ago
oh god this was awsome didi ....waiting for the spl wedding Edited by mrk_1 - 13 years ago

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg .........muski i m the first one to comment................ mine dreams comes true........................ i really loved it.............................. thanks thanks ..................... superup............... duper........................ mindblowing.................................. 👏

oh god!! sooo sooo soooo lovely.... m choked for words..
that was so heavenly and beautiful update