Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Awesome simply Awesome i just loved it
please dont end it there please we want more

ytanuja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Muskanp,

Its  mindblowing update so the culpits have finally reached their destination ,love the way maan expressed his love for geet, the lovely part was rano and dadi in the end what they feel for maaneet, looking for some cute romance from dewana couple.
Maaneet4eve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Love it!!!! I knew Maan would find out about their dirty game!!!!! 
muskaan_cute19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
muskan darling

oooo u left me like wat to speak nd wat nt the update was really superb sweetheart
i really really really loved it u completely just bold me out that too 4 a duck

oooo their love the more u admire the more u fall in love with them with their love with their madness

the bond they share was actually out of this world it was every1z beyond imagination the love they hold 4 each other complete pure till eternity

wen ur love reach to such a height wen shallow things does nt matter u anymore shallow words does nt matter u any more it reach to its peak wen the only thind matters the most is the person infact nuthing abt that person matter anymore how is he or how was he as if changes does nt matter coz the belief in them always remain in them wat ever happens no matter there love will never change 4 us more importantly there places never change in our lives

that is wen ur love is calledmadness

it wont b wrong if we call their love too madness they were actually mad 4 each other or madly in love with each other as if it matters at all

they proved watever happens they will never fail in their love they will never fail in recognizing 1 anothers heart they will never ever fail in knowing each other souls they will never fail in their feelings they will never ever fail in it

infact 1 should never hide his feelings too as maan never said as there was never needed indeed bt still 1 shud always show up how much u love them bt in them the case is entirely different more than speaking the feeling mattered here the most they could actually the madness they holded 4 each other they could go to any height infact it had no limits

there acts always said each other how much they love each other how much they want each other the passion they hold was nt the only sign of their love bt their small stupid kind of acts which gt them closer nd closer as only others knew they were silly at times bt that times mattered the most their silliness had everything folded in it

they were nt the perfect people in this world they had many things in them which were nt correct bt does nt that love means love the imperfection of that person geet loved maan wen no1 knew him she praised him at that time wen no1 knew who he is no1 bothered abt him bt 4 her he was just perfect in every aspect myt individually they were nt perfect bt they made the perfect couple

the more they spend time together the more they were falling in love more nd more the more they know each other the more they feel each other the more deeply fall into it
at the end geet was in awe nd me too with her surely she loves him truly he is the only person in this world who have a ryt on her nd he too loves him madly no matter who ever cumz in between he will throw him out of their way so this is 4 this 4 ur DEEWANGI
4rm geet to maan or 4rm maan to geet

i truly believe in love i have a strong faith on it as madness i have nt yet seen in real life bt i wish if i could ever see it esp. the way u portrayed it the story u have illustrated her i just loved it 4 it no words that i hold
madness shown in it can only b felt by true lovers or the people who believe in love the madness in love which takes u to the extent bt still seen yet

ok i tnk i shud stop coz wen i start writing i loose my stop button bt as i say the all credit goes to u sweety the way u write illustrate the whole situation which force me to write so much
bt wen i read it felt like i was dreaming nd was on a sum cloud 9

ur ff truly takes me to sum other world i feel like this sum perfect world my world of imagination which is very broad nd all this lies in it
i dont kno wether u will like it nt bt i just loved ur update
nd will wait 4 more as u said few more would really love to read further there could b many ideas which could b used u are a brilliant writer im sure u know it better as for now i will just say 4 me its nt gona end ever 4 me its just a beginning of a beautiful life that they will live ahead happily

keep writing dear madly in love with ur ff with ur stories with ur characters the way u portray it just madly in love with all nd u too
so du continue soon
god bless u

nd a poem 4 their love hope u like it

A SPECIAL WORLD
                      A special world for you and me
                      A special bond one cannot see
                      It wraps us up in its cocoon
                      And holds us fiercely in its womb.

Its fingers spread like fine spun gold
                      Gently nestling us to the fold
                      Like silken thread it holds us fast
                      Bonds like this are meant to last.

And though at times a thread may break
                      A new one forms in its wake
                      To bind us closer and keep us strong
                      In a special world, where we belong.

Edited by muskaan_cute19 - 13 years ago
yadanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update

-Humera- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
🤗
What an awesome update baji.. 😃

Knew Maan had set this whole plan to trap Rimi and Brij.. 😉
Maan finally said I Love You to Geet 😳, Loved that whole scene between Maaneet, and how he acted like a deewana just how Geet acted on their first meeting 😳
Loved Rano's comment knew she would say that 😆

😭Plz don't end deewangi i loved this ff..
Would love to see their office scenes, Rimi and Brij getting into trouble, Maaneet's first child 😳

xx

Dhara_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrats for the new thread and wonderful wonderful updates....
vj2102 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
damn i amost mssd 2 amazin parts......
hope u updt soon cause r ff rocks