Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MysticalRealm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Waiting 😉

How long will it take?? I gotta go to sleep!
Sameenaas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hurrayyyyy !!!!! U r updating...... Di.. I got very upset wen I woke up at 6 n found no update...... But now wen Im back u r updating........ Thank U so much......
Ramhari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
waiting waiting waiting
Rocks.Dhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: komlika

Waiting 😍

hey baccha....gud mornng..how r u???

mushki@ me too waitng...!!!😊
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Waiting..............waiting
Rocks.Dhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simi91

me waiting

gud morning my darling sis...😊
nisharoyce thumbnail
yey

please yaar kashish ko bhi update kar dho

rehm karo yaar please

aaj kal epi bhi itna nahi hai

i  think i should skip watching epis a few days

please pleeeeeeeeeeeeez
couseww thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
me too waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sameenaas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Waingggggg....... Waitinggggg....
Di.. Wait karte karte mai senior member bhi ban gayi....... Jaldi karo.... I hav to leave in half an hour.......
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

~deewangi~
part 87

he grabbed her hand & pushed her closer to the locker. Arjun screamed ..yes yes yes please don't break our hearts..other reporters too started to push.
Geet couldn't stand all this she went out & hid her face on the wall & cried. She covered her face with her hand tighter hearing all those people scream.

Rimi ..reached the locker..digit pad ..her fingers began to shake..she smiled at the media weakly..she punched some wage numbers carefully..their birthday date & month...maan smirked reminded of thats exactly wat Geet had suggested first when they set their pwds together & then he had told her it was way too easy for people to guess.
An error message flashed. ..
adhi - mam u just have 2 more try & this will get lock ..& u will never be able to open it..
reps..wat kind of a locker is that???
adhi - it just very secured one..
reps - how will u open it if it gets locked
adhi - break open
reps - usse tho papers aur money damage ho sakta hain
adhi - umm..quiet possible
rimi began to sweat
Rano was a mute spectator..still unsure of wat was running in Maan 's mind.
Maan put his firm hand around her shoulder - its ok.. I think she got confused with our secret code
she got scared & looked here & there.. & a pleading confusion.. a slight glimpse to Brij.. exactly wat Maan was waiting for.. all the 8 months Maan could not see any intention in this creatures act of entering their house, he was for sure... knew from his heart she was not Geet..then who was she? why was she here??..if it was for love of Maan then at least once she would have tried to make advances..sad she never did so well it was not it... Money..umm 8 months she never even once spoke about money or business in front of Maan, in fact she did herself great as a model but she quit that too for Maan..well thats wat she claimed..alas!!! she spilled the beans herself yesterday when she clearly said she wanted to go to hawali & take care of her papaji's business..well well ..that was enough for Maan to know who she was!!! but he put up all this act just to bring out who & all were involved with her; because they were really smart, smart enough to have geet's passport, her degree certificates, know about arohi & Arjun, know that Geet was not talking to them for a year now!!

He immediately dragged Brij to the mid of the hall & began to bash him. Brij played innocent. Reps were clicking the photos.. maan's body guard pushed every one away..not letting any one interfere.
Brij - tum pagal hogayen ho kya?..he ran for his life.. he rushed up the steps.. he couldn't fight back Maan was much stronger than he had encounter him last. 
The guards shooed off the reporters. There was no one in the Mansion now, only Daadi, Rano, darji, rimi, arohi, Arjun.
Brij ran on top & stood for a minute catching for his breath In a sudden movement, Maan drove his fist into Brij's stomach. As  Brij doubled up in agony, Maan pushed him off the railing and hoisted him up. He held Brij by his ankles and dangled him over the sill.
Brij - Maan..!! maan! What are you doing? he screamed in terror. Are you crazy?
Maan just left the grip around his ankle..brij fell down guess some broken bones & bleeding furiously. Maan rushed down the steps.. Brij tried to move out crawling on the floor..arjun crossed his path..maan held Brij's collar..
Brij - mujhe mar kyun rahen ho?
Maan didn't need to say a word.. he didn't have to, Maan Singh Khurana was never answerable !!!another thrust in his stomach he spit blood & collapsed.
He now turned to look at rimi with eyes that just filled with hatredness rage anger, blood shot.. he held her hair & threw her on Brij.. by now police had made there way in
police - enough Mr. khurana we shall take it from here

Rano closed her eyes in pain.. main ne tumhe us din hi kaha tha..unhe jo chahiyen dedo....rano fell on the floor crying helplessly..mainne kaha tha na... she felt so miserable all this pain..all this ache just for petty money..which never mattered in their relation. Maan walked out calmly realizing the importance of Rano's words now.. give them wat ever they want..I don't want them to come between ur love.

He saw her standing in a white suit hiding her face, feeling very conscious  because some one else mistake.  Maan went & stood next to her, folding & resting one leg on the wall.
Maan took out a chocolate bar from his pocket & nibbled it - kya huwa?
she was too embarrassed to show her face. she kept quite he offered her a bite from the chocolate he was nibbling. she just shook her head
he forcefully fed her..trust me u will feel better. She immediately raised her head to look at him.

he looked at her & probably just kept looking at her. she was feeling conscious with that stare ..he parted his lips still keeping her capacitive of his eyes
Maan - I love u
Geet looked at him in awe

Maan - I really love u
geet fluttered his eyes in disbelief this is was the first ever time he said it...she forgot to breath. his eyes looked so sincere filled only with her..in them... She felt so vulnerable to even look back at him.  she immediately looked down.

he moved closer to her. she inched back looking at his juti stepping towards her. She was cornered to the wall he raised his hand around her face & cupped it. He patted a kiss on her lips very softly & said I love u a lot.

she closed her eyes tight as tight she could. her hand was cold & she felt shaken from her soul. she for the first time felt some thing like this in her entire life... his love in whole..
he smiled, excited enthu, like he have found what he desired the most in his life. he kissed & bounced back & jumped almost the way she jumped the first time she saw him..oh its u, its really u he held her arms & kept shaking her along with him. she opened her eyes one at time, he was delighted..filled with trust & passion.

He was crazily kissing her love u love love a lot. The whole media rushed to them. He cocoon her & took her into house. Reps don't u want her open the locker for us.

Maan looked at Geet.. no I don't want her to.
Reps asked Geet don't u want to open the treasure
I have already opened my treasure
she whispered as he carried her to the room. Rano & Daadi had tears in their eyes.
Rano - main ne kaha tha na..aaten hain honeymoon main jayen ge
Daadi closed her mouth & giggled

umm thats deewangi ....still wondering whose deewangi it is!!!

~PREV   PART 86  PART PART 88~
Thanks guys for all ur love & support...
hope u like this update as well
Please please do comment
love
muskan

Muskan couldn't think of a proper epilogue.. so we do have few lovey dovey parts .. 😉

Edited by muskanp - 13 years ago