Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angel_KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
well..the match was quite interesting..thank GOD..indid won..nd u won the challenge..πŸ‘
             i also believe in such things nd often do the same u did.. mostly..wen there was confusion if ar wud reunite or not....in those days....i daily used to think..if it rains today..den ar will meet....if i can do this..den ar will meet..if it happens den ar will meet....etc etc......πŸ˜†
           dont u think..we all have gone mad after this show nd armaan riddhima..????..it really shud be back for the sake of its loyal fans........
😭
😊
Originally posted by: angel_ksg4ever

well..the match was quite interesting..thank GOD..indid won..nd u won the challenge..πŸ‘
i also believe in such things nd often do the same u did.. mostly..wen there was confusion if ar wud reunite or not....in those days....i daily used to think..if it rains today..den ar will meet....if i can do this..den ar will meet..if it happens den ar will meet....etc etc......πŸ˜†
dont u think..we all have gone mad after this show nd armaan riddhima..????..it really shud be back for the sake of its loyal fans........
😭

😊

great to know u r also just like meπŸ‘

sure we have gone mad after DMG and ARπŸ˜†

Aww sir a sweet one indeed............

Originally posted by: Aditiloveskajen

Aww sir a sweet one indeed............

thank u😊

btw who is this sir?πŸ˜‰

romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Siri_Loves_AR

me fake? no not at all.......

actually i wanted to post this topic before the match ends. but i didn't. why you know?

already my family members laughing at me, due to this stupid challenge/prediction. so i didn't want to take riskπŸ˜‰ but in the end "I WON". thats the matterπŸ˜†

I was joking yaar. I knw, Siri can't be fake πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
LOL...you did not make it before the game got over because you were not sure whether India was going to win or not.....right? πŸ˜•πŸ˜›

Well, as you see, you have already given hope to so many ppl here, so DMG better come back πŸ˜‰

My prayer is with DMG3 πŸ˜›
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Siri_Loves_AR

thank u😊

btw who is this sir?πŸ˜‰

haha....."typo" πŸ˜†

Adu is like whatever and just thanking you for what you wrote here πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: -Sabz-

I was joking yaar. I knw, Siri can't be fakeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
i too know u r just jokingπŸ˜‰
LOL...you did not make it before the game got over because you were not sure whether India was going to win or not.....right?πŸ˜•πŸ˜›
100%. if India lost with West Indies, i cant imagine the amount of LOL's and ROFL's i've to face it here in IF also.

Well, as you see, you have already given hope to so many ppl here, so DMG better come backπŸ˜‰

My prayer is with DMG3πŸ˜›
aww........ thanq jerry muchπŸ€—

Edited by Siri_Loves_AR - 13 years ago
-rajsua- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
lovely post

hope dmg 3 come bak

i am dieing to see dmg bak only with armaan and ridhima
tanya_dmgroxxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

lol thts cute.....luv ur optimism......n ur nt the only one....evn ive bet on my results........tht if i score above 95 in maths....dmg ums back:D....thts why i sdid insanely this time....n waiting for my results...:.....apart frm all the guessing thrz also a mre imp reason.......i see all the dmg fans quit charged up n optimistic abt dmg cuming back..so yes it has to cum bck:D

Originally posted by: tanya_dmgroxxx

lol thts cute.....luv ur optimism......n ur nt the only one....evn ive bet on my results........tht if i score above 95 in maths....dmg ums back:D....thts why i sdid insanely this time....n waiting for my results...:.....apart frm all the guessing thrz also a mre imp reason.......i see all the dmg fans quit charged up n optimistic abt dmg cuming back..so yes it has to cum bck:D

wish you best of luck for your forthcoming results. If DMG cums back or not, but you will get above 95 in maths. your hard work pays off😊