Posted: 13 years ago
Its really nice to receive feedback from u guys n gals through PM's. I try to reply to all but just 1 req. Pls try and keep them short. Its not always possible to read 5-6 long paras. 😊Sure u guys will understand
thanks natty for your great efferts
will post  our feedback here or through pm to you😆
the thing is some people feel bad (and have told me that) if i dont reply. So just wanted to clear that issue. Nothing else. No hard feelings😉
Originally posted by nattyc

the thing is some people feel bad (and have told me that) if i dont reply. So just wanted to clear that issue. Nothing else. No hard feelings😉

dont mind natty.. i also thaught  to give pm to you for find more information..and  plez reply the
answer surely😉😉
lol ok but 5-6 paras nahi plsssssss😆
thts sooooooooooo sweet of u natty tnk u n v surely so understand yr point of view tooo
 its just tht v all r a crazy cute bunch of fans dying fr r fav jodi:)
Hi guys...
I am making this request a sticky for a day so that all read it and take it into consideration.

Please do not bombard her with pms and if so keep it short. It is not fair to expect replies back in addition.

Yes I understand we love this show and want to know more about it and have requests.. but be sensitive about the length of the pms and expectations.

Thanks.
Sorrry Natty ... If anyone of us are Bombarding you with loooooong paras ....

Now we will ensure that everyone Bombards using One-Liners only ... Hehehehheheh .. Just kidding !!!!!

Dear if possible, can you post some offscreen pics ?????
We would love to seeee the Masti our favourite RBO people have on the sets !!!!!

Originally posted by rbo_d_best

Sorrry Natty ... If anyone of us are Bombarding you with loooooong paras ....

Now we will ensure that everyone Bombards using One-Liners only ... Hehehehheheh .. Just kidding !!!!!

Dear if possible, can you post some offscreen pics ?????
We would love to seeee the Masti our favourite RBO people have on the sets !!!!!

Agree with shals..ple. post some offscreen pics.. fun aur masti wali ho to sone pe suhaga😆
right you are natty! thank you so much for all that you have done for us :)