I am so on Abhay's side in the "gamble of love"! - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by radt

Farzu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
πŸ€—
Aww Radha that is so sweet and of course........hillarious!🀣

u may don't know I love disney a lot and my next shop update will include these stuffs.πŸ˜‰

@Neethz- don't be surprised! Rads is doing pranks on me.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Ya, I saw. Lol!!
Dude, it's been MONTHS we haven't talked! I think the last time we properly interacted was before you went off for your exams in Nov
We missed you too! 😳

@Kritz: Tell me about it. Well, I could totally feel the magic and intensity when A pulled P towards him and talked about his 'rights' 😍 and 'wrongs' πŸ₯± but those dariya mein daal dialogues and pathetic ending rendered the entire scene pointless 😑 😑 😑

Aur kya!!!!!
But i have decided to come back here again!
Atleast drop in to trouble all of u!
πŸ˜†
I miss my gang loadssssss😭
Originally posted by ffkhan

Aww Radha that is so sweet and of course........hillarious!🀣

u may don't know I love disney a lot and my next shop update will include these stuffs.πŸ˜‰

@Neethz- don't be surprised! Rads is doing pranks on me.πŸ˜†

haaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!1
Moi serious!
😭
U dont understand moi's feelings!
Moi does not like Abhey or any other character or even actor of ds show!
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Chill_Out

@Kritz: Tell me about it. Well, I could totally feel the magic and intensity when A pulled P towards him and talked about his 'rights' 😍 and 'wrongs' πŸ₯± but those dariya mein daal dialogues and pathetic ending rendered the entire scene pointless 😑 😑 😑
I didn't enjoy that scene as much as i enjoyed their old scenes.
It would have been a good scene if Abhay had not said those pathetic dialogues.He ruined the whole momentSleepyI never thought i would say this ...i'm really fed up of him!!!!
Someone please knock some sense into this Sadu's brain
Originally posted by Kritz08

I didn't enjoy that scene as much as i enjoyed their old scenes.
It would have been a good scene if Abhay had not said those pathetic dialogues.He ruined the whole momentπŸ₯±I never thought i would say this ...i'm really fed up of him!!!!
Someone please knock some sense into this Sadu's brain

That's exactly my point! And ya, we've got much better scenes. Yesterday was more of relief that yes, AbhIya exist. But it's not worth a second watch. It was only good till he pulled her. Then all that 'ladke ghumao' and everything was useless
I'm yet not 'fed up' of Abhay but he's really been getting on my nerves! What's wrong with him, seriously?! I want my old, strong, sensible, intelligent Abhay back πŸ˜’

@Rads: Your gang misses you, too, babes! πŸ€—
I'll interact with you properly after Tuesday, my last exam =)
Hi Kritz!!!!!!!1
Moi ko itna strong wala ignore???????
😑

Okieeeeeee Neethi!!!!!!!!!!!!
πŸ€—
Edited by radt - 13 years ago
Originally posted by radt

haaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!1
Moi serious!
😭
U dont understand moi's feelings!
Moi does not like Abhey or any other character or even actor of ds show!
πŸ˜†
I know you don't like Abhay, you used to like them right?

But don't cry hun. And missing your smileys here.πŸ˜†

@Kritz- I so agreed. But I can't even blame Abhay at all. Ekta maiyya and her team is actually responsible for all these character ruining thing!🀒
Moi will be back wid moi smileys!!!!!!!!!!
Coz moi is...........

I don't know how many people are liking this current track, but I am so loving this track.

I am enjoying Abhay-Siddhart's war like splitsvilla(LOL). Splitsvilla is a show which aires on MTV(though I know 99% of you people know about this show) where one boy/girl have to snach away someone other's love and another has to protect his/her love from that person. The same thing is happening in PKYEK right now. Siddharth is trying to snatch away Abhay's love, Piya from him. Now Abhay has to save his love from Sid.

Undoubtely it is a better version of splitsvilla. I am surely on Abhay's side in this love war, I hope you people also supporting so.πŸ˜‰β€οΈ

Just only one request to the makers, please give Abhay the screen space like before.😊

I agree with you  dear..none of us would have complained ever..HAD IT  BEEN THAT ABHAY & PIYA SCENES WERE NOT ..DRIED LIKE NO WATER IN DESSERT KIND OF SITUATION..yaar.!!! YES GIVE THE MAIN LEADS THEIR SHARE OF LIMELIGHT..and everything will fall in place is my only request..!!😍

@Kritz- I so agreed. But I can't even blame Abhay at all. Ekta maiyya and her team is actually responsible for all these character ruining thing!🀒
I agree zana
For some reason i felt that this show would be different from her other shows.We shouldn't have expected too much from her.Ekta has given us some of the most beautiful love stories but she has ruined them as well
One example...Prem-Mukti