Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I am so on Abhay's side in the "gamble of love"! (Page 2)

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
@ abhaylove

I completly agree with you that this is only one sided. Abhay isn't shown fighting at all and when he is a waste, cause all he does is be rude to Piya. Most of what is more annoying then anything is the inconsistancy with Abhyia. Due to Piya kind words Abhay bail was granted he in turn defended her in front of the whole class for not cheating. Well I thought we're making progress and boom CV crush my hope with Abhay stupidity and unnecessary rudeness again.

Edited by pyar-ishk - 20 March 2011 at 11:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

@ abhaylove

I completly agree with you that this is only one sided. Abhay isn't shown fighting at all and when he is a waste, cause all he does is be rude to Piya. Most of all the part is more annoying then anything is the inconsistancy with Abhyia. Due to Piya kind words Abhay bail was granted he in turn defended her in front of the whole class for not cheating. Well I thought we're making progress and boom CV crush my hope with Abhay stupidity and unnecessary rudeness again.

Tell me about it!! They're so ruining Abhay and I hate them for this! This track is a waste from AbhIya PoV i.e. for me, from the show's PoV Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
I don't like the current track because of various reasons but i'm on Abhay's side....alwaysEmbarrassedSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhan.Jane..pyar-ishk

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Kritz, seriously, your last siggy kills me!! Look at their expressions man!! It's such a beautiful moment! Day Dreaming
And your signature line echoes my thoughts! Disapprove

pyar-ishk

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Nice comparison Faroo. LOLLOL
Though our show is way better than SplitsVilla. No offence to its fan.

I know the current track is not doing well. But like you I hope it gets better soon and yes we all are on Abhay's side no matter what. I like Sid too. But for me AbhIya are meant to be! So no one can come between them. Embarrassed
So yes i support Abhay and AP. ;)

ffkhan

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
@ Chill_Out

I had enough with CV playing us like we're toys, I got that from Pia LOL 

Jokes apart something has to change soon cause I don't know how long my love for Abhyia & VISU will keep me here.

.Jane..

radt IF-Rockerz
radt
radt

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Farzu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hug

ffkhan.Jane..

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

@ abhaylove

I completly agree with you that this is only one sided. Abhay isn't shown fighting at all and when he is a waste, cause all he does is be rude to Piya. Most of what is more annoying then anything is the inconsistancy with Abhyia. Due to Piya kind words Abhay bail was granted he in turn defended her in front of the whole class for not cheating. Well I thought we're making progress and boom CV crush my hope with Abhay stupidity and unnecessary rudeness again.
This is what CV don't get the just SID being cant make whole track interesting ...this track is more about challenge and hence if two are shown nullifying /winning /loosing  in every steps ........it will be mind blowing .

@BLUE : actually it look more that way..cause when they dont show them later as what they have though each other . Atleast piya would have given some smile or thanks in her mind and so abahy would felt for piya . Well there scene are forced , rushed ......where as all other scene slow with such meaty dialogues from sid

Like yesterday episode was like ..abhay scene was there cause abhay wants to know about sid using panchi . Not sure other felt or not.

It hurt to see abhlya being killed like this .Angry....and only hoping that they bring abhlya back .

Edited by abhaylove - 20 March 2011 at 11:27am

-Doppelganger-pyar-ishk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index