I am so on Abhay's side in the "gamble of love"!

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
I don't know how many people are liking this current track, but I am so loving this track.

I am enjoying Abhay-Siddhart's war like splitsvilla(LOL). Splitsvilla is a show which aires on MTV(though I know 99% of you people know about this show) where one boy/girl have to snach away someone other's love and another has to protect his/her love from that person. The same thing is happening in PKYEK right now. Siddharth is trying to snatch away Abhay's love, Piya from him. Now Abhay has to save his love from Sid.

Undoubtely it is a better version of splitsvilla. I am surely on Abhay's side in this love war, I hope you people also supporting so.😉❤️

Just only one request to the makers, please give Abhay the screen space like before.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Well, Zana, I would've liked the track had it not been so lopsided. That's all I want to say =)

And of course I'm always on Abhay's side! Koi doubt hai kya? 😆 😆 😆
ffkhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Well, Zana, I would've liked the track had it not been so lopsided. That's all I want to say =)

And of course I'm always on Abhay's side! Koi doubt hai kya? 😆 😆 😆

@the last line- No doubt about that Neethz.😆 But still thought to ask as I saw a poll where 3 people voted for Sid as Piya's Mr. Right.🤔

@the 1st line- Yeah so true. since the last two episodes it is being lopsided. I hope the track comes better again.😳
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ffkhan

@the last line- No doubt about that Neethz.😆 But still thought to ask as I saw a poll where 3 people voted for Sid as Piya's Mr. Right.🤔

@the 1st line- Yeah so true. since the last two episodes it is being lopsided. I hope the track comes better again.😳

That's their opinion, Zana. We cannot question or challenge it. In fact, I like SidYa scenes, too. I think they look cute together but ya, not as a couple, no way! 
Last two? Hmm...according to me, AbhIya have been sidelined for more than a month now =/
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I too watch splitsvilla ...all the contestant are very very aggressive to win . Here it is just one side action......just saying  but dont u think so

For me any track is good till they show abhalya in progressing way.  Track looks to me one sided action  . I just not liking the this track the way they have handled abhlya .

But CV could have really made this track very good with both vampire in action , every steps to be challenging ......and by each say to be more darker with there ideas .
ffkhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

That's their opinion, Zana. We cannot question or challenge it. In fact, I like SidYa scenes, too. I think they look cute together but ya, not as a couple, no way! 
Last two? Hmm...according to me, AbhIya have been sidelined for more than a month now =/

I know it's their opinion. I meant that as there are supporters of Sid so I better ask whom people support.😛

I still have some hopes that Abhiya will get back their same screen space like before very soon.😊
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ffkhan

I know it's their opinion. I meant that as there are supporters of Sid so I better ask whom people support.😛

I still have some hopes that Abhiya will get back their same screen space like before very soon.😊

I too had hopes, Zanz but a MONTH? Anyone will lose hope, yaar! And W*H is happening to the characters? Pia is still fine after the jail track but Abhay? Arrgh! They need to focus more on him and stop ruining him!
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Their track will be enjoyable if they give abhay his screenspace. 
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ abhaylove

I completly agree with you that this is only one sided. Abhay isn't shown fighting at all and when he is a waste, cause all he does is be rude to Piya. Most of what is more annoying then anything is the inconsistancy with Abhyia. Due to Piya kind words Abhay bail was granted he in turn defended her in front of the whole class for not cheating. Well I thought we're making progress and boom CV crush my hope with Abhay stupidity and unnecessary rudeness again.
Edited by pyar-ishk - 13 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

@ abhaylove

I completly agree with you that this is only one sided. Abhay isn't shown fighting at all and when he is a waste, cause all he does is be rude to Piya. Most of all the part is more annoying then anything is the inconsistancy with Abhyia. Due to Piya kind words Abhay bail was granted he in turn defended her in front of the whole class for not cheating. Well I thought we're making progress and boom CV crush my hope with Abhay stupidity and unnecessary rudeness again.

Tell me about it!! They're so ruining Abhay and I hate them for this! This track is a waste from AbhIya PoV i.e. for me, from the show's PoV