Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I am so on Abhay's side in the "gamble of love"!

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
I don't know how many people are liking this current track, but I am so loving this track.

I am enjoying Abhay-Siddhart's war like splitsvilla(LOL). Splitsvilla is a show which aires on MTV(though I know 99% of you people know about this show) where one boy/girl have to snach away someone other's love and another has to protect his/her love from that person. The same thing is happening in PKYEK right now. Siddharth is trying to snatch away Abhay's love, Piya from him. Now Abhay has to save his love from Sid.

Undoubtely it is a better version of splitsvilla. I am surely on Abhay's side in this love war, I hope you people also supporting so.WinkHeart

Just only one request to the makers, please give Abhay the screen space like before.Smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

msainhjaugmeaw-Doppelganger---sumana13--Ritzie-rupa-AmeresTOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishk.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Well, Zana, I would've liked the track had it not been so lopsided. That's all I want to say =)

And of course I'm always on Abhay's side! Koi doubt hai kya? LOL LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhan--sumana13--

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Well, Zana, I would've liked the track had it not been so lopsided. That's all I want to say =)

And of course I'm always on Abhay's side! Koi doubt hai kya? LOL LOL LOL
@the last line- No doubt about that Neethz.LOL But still thought to ask as I saw a poll where 3 people voted for Sid as Piya's Mr. Right.Ermm

@the 1st line- Yeah so true. since the last two episodes it is being lopsided. I hope the track comes better again.Embarrassed

pyar-ishk.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ffkhan

@the last line- No doubt about that Neethz.LOL But still thought to ask as I saw a poll where 3 people voted for Sid as Piya's Mr. Right.Ermm

@the 1st line- Yeah so true. since the last two episodes it is being lopsided. I hope the track comes better again.Embarrassed

That's their opinion, Zana. We cannot question or challenge it. In fact, I like SidYa scenes, too. I think they look cute together but ya, not as a couple, no way! 
Last two? Hmm...according to me, AbhIya have been sidelined for more than a month now =/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhan

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
I too watch splitsvilla ...all the contestant are very very aggressive to win . Here it is just one side action......just saying  but dont u think so

For me any track is good till they show abhalya in progressing way.  Track looks to me one sided action  . I just not liking the this track the way they have handled abhlya .

But CV could have really made this track very good with both vampire in action , every steps to be challenging ......and by each say to be more darker with there ideas .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-ffkhanpyar-ishk

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

That's their opinion, Zana. We cannot question or challenge it. In fact, I like SidYa scenes, too. I think they look cute together but ya, not as a couple, no way! 
Last two? Hmm...according to me, AbhIya have been sidelined for more than a month now =/
I know it's their opinion. I meant that as there are supporters of Sid so I better ask whom people support.Tongue

I still have some hopes that Abhiya will get back their same screen space like before very soon.Smile

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ffkhan

I know it's their opinion. I meant that as there are supporters of Sid so I better ask whom people support.Tongue

I still have some hopes that Abhiya will get back their same screen space like before very soon.Smile

I too had hopes, Zanz but a MONTH? Anyone will lose hope, yaar! And W*H is happening to the characters? Pia is still fine after the jail track but Abhay? Arrgh! They need to focus more on him and stop ruining him!

ffkhanpyar-ishk

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Their track will be enjoyable if they give abhay his screenspace. 

ffkhan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index