Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
thanks @aviva
[email protected]
thanks @jake
Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
dears i'm fine now i don't mind that early but it does frustrate me since i have a high fever for 2 days and both Ayesha and Nafissa blessed me with their jokes these two days LOL so i kinda got frustrated here <sigh> and dears after a whole video of that precious pinklicious fun how can i be angry at anyone cuz everything seems so pinklicious Embarrassed

Edited by MewPrincess - 21 March 2011 at 6:57am
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MewPrincess

dears i'm fine now i don't mind that early but it does frustrate me since i have a high fever for 2 days and both Ayesha and Nafissa blessed me with their jokes these two days LOL so i kinda got frustrated here <sigh> and dears after a whole video of that precious pinklicious fun how can i be angry at anyone cuz everything seems so pinklicious Embarrassed

So both you, ayesha and simi brar were under the weather. Ok, i'm happy you have recovered and are in a good mood now. Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-GayabCat-

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged

oh my little princess is back welcome back mew
Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

So both you, ayesha and simi brar were under the weather. Ok, i'm happy you have recovered and are in a good mood now. Tongue

hey just saw a whole video of HIM throwing colors and acting pretty much like a 5 years old ........dear nothing can ruin my mood right now Wink........bless Viraf Feroz Patel for uploading video Blushing
Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shobi12500

oh my little princess is back welcome back mew

bhai lol i had to b ofline sleepy time and its my bro's time so i'll mostly be offline at this time but i'll mostly b online at night LOL
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

good to know mew ur not hurt

aww fever

hope u be better asap

nafisa :)
yea me under the weather duh, me dancing about under the rain hehe and thinking about that hot killer of ours golden boy in short :)
tbh me gone mental need to be cured now LOL

Go to top