India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

finally a goldie (Page 4)

simibrar1990 IF-Dazzler
simibrar1990
simibrar1990

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Party@ shoiab.....congrats...... that you are goldie now......PartyPartyparty time...

Edited by simibrar1990 - 20 March 2011 at 8:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shobi12500

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
thanks rubina
thanks simi
simran15 IF-Dazzler
simran15
simran15

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Congratulations ..shoaib........hope u dazzle n rock soon.Party 

shobi12500

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MewPrincess

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Originally posted by ayesha_78

congrats shoiab
not u have to be a dazzler soon.

me and nafisa already having a competition between us of becoming a dazzler so u may join

after a month u became a goldie after me and a month and a half after nafisa, so lets see who will win
m joining the competition too yaar i got 2708 so i think i'm leading yipee!!! Dancing

I know you are a cat Mew................. but you don't have to be catty all the timeAngry.................. no fair you just have under 300 posts to make it to be a dazzler............, i'm adopting a cat avatar too (climb into a cat suit sit back down close to the computer) and say that you are not allowed in our club, i've kicked you out when you came ah knocking, i think i speak for Ayesha too, as this was a competition that we started, and she's invited Shoaib, but he hasn't replied yet. Tongue

wow how rude are you guys <sigh> you could have replied nicely <shakes head >  okay dear i'm not in a competition and BTW i'm a half cat Wink adopt as many Cat avatars as you can dear but you can't be Mew  Tongue and dear its okay i don't need competitions in my list too i'm already running my Kabir Fan club,writing my FF and making our Fan Club siggy's and continously making Kabir siggy's so i already have to much on my plate Tongue

Mew are you half cat and half what? 

True can't be you, i'm actually allergic to fur, sneeze sneeze (climbs out of the cat suit and kicks it to the corner of the room) feel much better now.

I hope you understand though you are a pal and everything, couldn't let you in the competition as it would be unfair advantage to you.

Mew who's Kabir? 

Paramore

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ayesha_78

congrats shoiab
not u have to be a dazzler soon.

me and nafisa already having a competition between us of becoming a dazzler so u may join

after a month u became a goldie after me and a month and a half after nafisa, so lets see who will win
m joining the competition too yaar i got 2708 so i think i'm leading yipee!!! Dancing

I know you are a cat Mew................. but you don't have to be catty all the timeAngry.................. no fair you just have under 300 posts to make it to be a dazzler............, i'm adopting a cat avatar too (climb into a cat suit sit back down close to the computer) and say that you are not allowed in our club, i've kicked you out when you came ah knocking, i think i speak for Ayesha too, as this was a competition that we started, and she's invited Shoaib, but he hasn't replied yet. Tongue

wow how rude are you guys <sigh> you could have replied nicely <shakes head >  okay dear i'm not in a competition and BTW i'm a half cat Wink adopt as many Cat avatars as you can dear but you can't be Mew  Tongue and dear its okay i don't need competitions in my list too i'm already running my Kabir Fan club,writing my FF and making our Fan Club siggy's and continously making Kabir siggy's so i already have to much on my plate Tongue

Mew are you half cat and half what? 

True can't be you, i'm actually allergic to fur, sneeze sneeze (climbs out of the cat suit and kicks it to the corner of the room) feel much better now.

I hope you understand though you are a pal and everything, couldn't let you in the competition as it would be unfair advantage to you.

Mew who's Kabir? 

half cat half human girl Wink

yes you can't be me heck people can't even stand me LOL

ofcourse dear i'm pretty busy i'm mostly busy with my FF and my sweetest cutest friend Warda is soo nice that i update fast and fast just for her Smile

YOU DON'T KNOW KABIR!!!! Shocked i can't believe my ears you don't know Kabir Mubarak Khan,KMK,King Khan the Baadshah!!! his real name Rahul Bagga Ouch
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Mew this guy?

Are you sure his the one, he doesn't look good looking (is it his acting that you find attractive?), stay with Aham Modi, his better looking.

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Mew do you want to be called catgirl, catwoman or Katrina?
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Nafisa u mean aehem is better looking than kabir ???? I always thought that mew knows that aswell mew dnt get hurt u knw I love aehem

Go to top