-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MewPrincess

Originally posted by ayesha_78

congrats shoiab
not u have to be a dazzler soon.

me and nafisa already having a competition between us of becoming a dazzler so u may join

after a month u became a goldie after me and a month and a half after nafisa, so lets see who will win
m joining the competition too yaar i got 2708 so i think i'm leading yipee!!! Dancing

I know you are a cat Mew................. but you don't have to be catty all the timeAngry.................. no fair you just have under 300 posts to make it to be a dazzler............, i'm adopting a cat avatar too (climb into a cat suit sit back down close to the computer) and say that you are not allowed in our club, i've kicked you out when you came ah knocking, i think i speak for Ayesha too, as this was a competition that we started, and she's invited Shoaib, but he hasn't replied yet. Tongue
madhu_sridhar Goldie
madhu_sridhar
madhu_sridhar

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
brilliant shoaib bhaiClap...you have inspired me  to become a goldie soon..520 posts remaining to reach the target
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

congrats shoiab

me and nafisa already having a competition between us of becoming a dazzler so u may join

after a month u became a goldie after me and a month and a half after nafisa, so lets see who will win
m joining the competition too yaar i got 2708 so i think i'm leading yipee!!! Dancing

I know you are a cat Mew................. but you don't have to be catty all the timeAngry.................. no fair you just have under 300 posts to make it to be a dazzler............, i'm adopting a cat avatar too (climb into a cat suit sit back down close to the computer) and say that you are not allowed in our club, i've kicked you out when you came ah knocking, i think i speak for Ayesha too, as this was a competition that we started, and she's invited Shoaib, but he hasn't replied yet. Tongue

yeh speak to me nafisa, yes it was our competition what do u think, should he join, shoiab what u think>?
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged

congrats shoiab

yeh speak to me nafisa, yes it was our competition what do u think, should he join, shoiab what u think>?

Shoaib, is my pal, my yaar, my dosti off course his invited, if he wants to join the race.......it's not fair to include Mew, this cat only has under 300 posts to make it, we don't stand a chance.
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
alright then, mew not allowed. me u and shoiab.
lets see now who will win :)
Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged

congrats shoiab

wow how rude are you guys <sigh> you could have replied nicely <shakes head >  okay dear i'm not in a competition and BTW i'm a half cat Wink adopt as many Cat avatars as you can dear but you can't be Mew  Tongue and dear its okay i don't need competitions in my list too i'm already running my Kabir Fan club,writing my FF and making our Fan Club siggy's and continously making Kabir siggy's so i already have to much on my plate Tongue
HansaN IF-Sizzlerz
HansaN
HansaN

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
congratulations

Go to top