Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I have a bad feeling about Ra One I dunno why but him beating Aamir....can't see it happening lol but I might be proven wrong @IHeartDeepika
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Honestly I'm not excitied AT ALL about Ra One...just a little for Don 2 and that's only bec. of PC...she was awesome in the first one, IMO. I want to be excitied abt SRK's movie..but I'm not. πŸ˜•
_dante_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: IHeartDeepika

Do you guys think Ra One and Don 2 will make him the 'King' again and break Dabangg, 3 Idiot's records?

LOL and aamir should react back with Dhoom 3 and Hirani's next.. the cycle continues! πŸ˜†

IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _vixen_

LOL and aamir should react back with Dhoom 3 and Hirani's next.. the cycle continues! πŸ˜†

Hah I was thinking the same thing as I typed that! Aamir has Reema's film with Bebo and Rani too πŸ˜ƒ I am rooting for him!
youknowme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If, as a 45 year old man Shahrukh can manage to move beyond casting his films with friends or lovers or members of his "camp" and grow into being a big boy & a mature professional who works with people based on performance ability and talent he might be able to move forward.
I'm wishing him the best for Don 2.
Sure, for Ra.one he hired some Americans for the vfx work, based upon them being the best avaliable for the job, but look at the rest of the cast members...
Not interested, just not interested.
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PandorasBox

I'm not a SRK fan but you have to admit that when people think of bollywood, he's the first thing that comes to mind.

That is true. I rememeber I was returning from watching Jaane Tu from some nowhere subarb in Chicago and the Indian cab driver (he was middle aged) was like who is in the movie? SRK? πŸ˜† I am like no it's a new guy...he was like related to SRK? πŸ˜† I am like no no related to Aamir Khan...πŸ˜†  But I think Aamir is slowly becoming a global star....but SRK still has that super star aura....Aamir does not have that flair.
Edited by LifeOLicious - 13 years ago
qazplm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
In a global sense, the first person people associate with bollywood is SRK.

SRK did the impossible. He opened up a whole new market for Indian films. Him and YRF. There was no overseas before him. 

He absolutely is the biggest SUPER-STAR.

hes big...but not THAT bigπŸ˜†....

Rajnikanth FTW anyday!πŸ₯³
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Maddy-

Looks like he convieniently missed looking at the India and the worldwide poll and looked only at the Overseas one.... πŸ˜†

he is taking bollywood to the world....forgot about india