Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Why are people so keen on to saying everyone in US knows SRK? LMFAO! I bet a lot of celebs and people here don't give rats about him. I know a lot of Indians, they would care less if they saw an Indian actor/actress. and No. even if he was in NY and crowd was around him, Americans still won't stop and take a picture and whatever. there are hundreds of celebs that roam around central park! :) 
I'm sure SRK enjoys the attention he gets outside of India. πŸ˜›
Edited by Theatre - 13 years ago
Mistyy thumbnail
and he is back ...to being arrogant, full of himself Mr.Superstar

i guess he figured, no one is buying his humble actπŸ˜‰
Edited by dazzelll - 13 years ago
MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
whatever. after like 20 years of acting, he has accomplished a lot,. i wuld say that too if i was him
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
I could not see n e wr written wr he said  .. "I am the biggest superstar" or i just missed sumthn !!! πŸ˜†

Keep------------------Smiling !!!! 😊
Originally posted by: tomnjerry2

I could not see n e wr written wr he said  .. "I am the biggest superstar" or i just missed sumthn !!! πŸ˜†

Keep------------------Smiling !!!! 😊

It was mentioned in the first paragraph of the article, was not a direct quote from SRK himself!  πŸ˜ƒ
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: goneforever

It was mentioned in the first paragraph of the article, was not a direct quote from SRK himself!  πŸ˜ƒ

exactly wht i want !!!! πŸ˜†  if other things he said wr quoted y not this statement  the headlines of this topic says this afterall !!!!!  πŸ˜›

To me hez the biggest star Bollywood ever had !!!!! πŸ˜›

Keep---------------------Smiling !!!! Smile
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I am a massive SRK fan myself but he is very overconfident about himself and saying he is a bigger star than Aamir? I am sorry I think Aamir is because in terms of box office Aamir rulesπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: ruky786

I am a massive SRK fan myself but he is very overconfident about himself and saying he is a bigger star than Aamir? I am sorry I think Aamir is because in terms of box office Aamir rulesπŸ˜‰

Yay!  Ruky Ruky Ruky, you go girl!  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
And this is why I always say Aamir & SRK are equally arrogant. aamir is dry & a bit boring so his arrogance is obvious, SRK dresses his arrogance under the tag of humour. So it seems a lot more acceptable.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you SRK . You are the bigger superstar! 😊