Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Promo for the Week of Mar 21-25 (Page 3)

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Theiva

It looks like TPS may loose her bank job or might be transferred to another place.

No I don't think so, TPS was only requested to ask sorry to Bhuvs... and I think TPS might be like Thuls and refuse to apologize to Bhuvs LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritRuby-86TheivaJanani20ThendralfanvjayamArizes.NixkieQuelle-BelleShemmoKowsi

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranuja

Can someone tell what Regar means? ...lol..

@ Gunthy, who's milky boy? TA va LOL may I ask why that name?

Ranu Akka...Hand irukuthu thaane..Ullankai-le antha lines iruku...That is regai in Tamil!LOL

Aiyoooo....Venam..Ask her in personLOL

Edited by Shamz. - 20 March 2011 at 12:58pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritJanani20Ruby-86TheivaRanu.Arizes.KowsiQuelle-BelleNixkie

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
@Ranu

Milky boy is the translation for Mr.Paal...Shammu's dream boy Tongue....rest in msn tomorrow..lol..

@Shammu

Do you wanna kill me? Go ahead! Tongue LOL

NinspiritAnnaJayRanu.Ruby-86TheivaJanani20ShemmoKowsiNixkie

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
@gunthy - shammu will promise that she will never ever come up with dream sequence or jokes....leave her....
Pity the lilltle girl.....
@shammu - dont ever come up with jokes or dreams anymore.....lol...again u wrote here...ur dream abt bike scene missed...lol...gunz wont spare u if u again come with jokes....okie honey....cool down..

@theiva - tps is the only hope that TA has, rather our only hope that TA will be back to job is only TPS....so she wont have change of job...
Hers s same like thulz....fall and then rise and make enemies run away...lets c

NinspiritAnnaJayThendralfanJanani20Ranu.Ruby-86TheivaQuelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkie

Thendralfan Senior Member
Thendralfan
Thendralfan

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the Promo Noxeous Smile

Wow .. Great going Thulasi .Star. what a confident look in T's eyes ...Clap

When T is saying that she is the ullan kai regai of TA , guess she  is talking to somebody and Charu overhears it and is stunned .. And when she is talking to Charu and GW that their intentions will not come true , guess she is telling that she can't help in releasing VR .. Clap

May be Bhuvana has deposited lots of money in that bank  and that somebody is forcing TPS to ask sorry to Bhuvana .. May be TPS may be stubborn like Thulasi by not asking sorry .. or she might ask sorry upfront and plan something later to give appu to her .. going interesting ..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayRanu.TheivaJanani20Pearl.Arizes.KowsiNixkieQuelle-BelleShemmo

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
@ Shammu, thanks da for the definition... Now i get it Thuls' dialogue Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritJanani20Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkie

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
@Shubba Akka:

You are correct, i was wrong thinking she might loose her job in bank. But i think Bhuvana has something against TPS which is strong enough to use against Sundari as a weapon in form of blackmail or anything. Wouldn't Bhuvana know that it won't help her if she insults TPS infront of her people in the bank and that it would complicate the divorce issue even more. Moreover i think that Bhuvana might know that the son of Sundari is the legal Vaarisu for Lakshman's property if she is not the wife. There they might be the link that Thulasi is Sundari's daughter.

Yes Shubba Akka,she is being sarcastic like G&C were too. I don't think it is about VR she is talking to Gutter and Charu. I think it is rather about uniting Nitheesh with his family. She may say that if they continue being like this, the union won't happen at all, but this makes no sense.LOL,got it after typing.

I think either Charu must have seen them going on bike or she must've stopped them going on bike,that is why Thulasi is saying that dialogue linked with motor bike.

I hope Sudha tells her about the jewel box which Gutter did hide in the bag to delay TA froM reaching home to create a fight between TT. This would help her to find out her MIL's plan.

Yeah, the promo is definetly misleading and it is going to start with Aanandh eating a whole Dosa to prove his love to his wife.LOL

Edited by Theiva - 20 March 2011 at 2:10pm

NinspiritAnnaJayThendralfanJanani20Ranu.Ruby-86Arizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkie

Ruby-86 Senior Member
Ruby-86
Ruby-86

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the promo Nicole.

This week promo look good, i hope there wont be any disgusting GW & Charu's double meaning dialogs, it's their turn to hear double meaning dialogs from Thulasi which hints their plans. I think Sudha told about GW/Charu's conversation and plans that GW did starting from hiding jewel and lying about Vilakku.

Edited by Ruby-86 - 20 March 2011 at 2:20pm

NinspiritJanani20TheivavjayamArizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkie

Go to top