Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Promo for the Week of Mar 21-25 (Page 2)

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Sudha is going to fly in cloud nine just by imagining her new kootani to distroy GW&CharuROFLROFL..she will feel like that she won million dollar....Charu you can enjoy your failures from now on with your athai darling and hug each to cry after every failure...GW told several times that Thulasi is an insect...i want to see her saying that again after facing a failureDead

Edited by Noxeous - 20 March 2011 at 11:13am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayautumnsconcertoRuby-86TheivaJanani20mini_00Pearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiKarthiN90sahi.

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Thank you Noxeous for the promo!

It is a nice promo indeed. I am looking forward to this week with the Aapus for the romance partners.
I guess Thulasi has chosen to fight back with Charu, but not at all being goody goody. She seems to have chosen Deepa's first idea.

Her dialogues were very good. I wish TA hears it. Psycho's track will come to an end very soon hopefully. She can't be watching Thulasi winning and fighting back. Hopefully Sudha agrees to allow Gutter and Lavanya and Nitheesh in her house, would be nice.

It looks like TPS may loose her bank job or might be transferred to another place. TA's bank job is a question mark now? TPS looks simply superb in that Saaree!

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayJanani20Hema_MThendralfanRuby-86vjayamTTfanmini_00Arizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkieKowsisahi.

sahi. IF-Sizzlerz
sahi.
sahi.

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Thanks for the promo Noxeous.

This week is going to get interesting and director kumaran has shift his focus from Thirumathi Selvam to Thendral

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20TTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkie

KarthiN90 IF-Rockerz
KarthiN90
KarthiN90

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
last two week,they shown nice tt scenes in the promo but nothing is happened(namma ethir patha scences illa).but this week they didnt showany  tt scenes so lot of scenes is coming this week.(my wish).bcz at last scene they are fighting each other.so this week tamil thulsiya samathanam pannuvanu ethirpakiraen.let see.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20TTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsi

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Thanks for the promo Noxeous!

It's an interesting promo.  But I am not looking forward to Anand's scenes.  I wish Kumaran just keeps Anand's track short and sweet instead of wasting time.

The funny part of the promo was when Sudha, Deepa and Tulasi are all teamed up!!!! 

I did not really understand what Tulasi was saying to GW and Charu...but whatever it was Charu's expression on the road was super!!!!!

What is Bhuvana doing at Sundari's bank???  Poor Sundari is being humiliated at her office by Bhuvana.  I hope everything works out fine for Sundari.

The confusing part is I thought Deepa told Tulasi to act all nice and caring to everyone.  But in the promo she is straight out facing GW and Charu...which is good...but does that mean that GW and Charu will be extr careful now?

Looks like no TT scene this week....really missing that.

Overall, a good promo.  Let's see if this week will rock.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaJanani20ThendralfanTheivaTTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsi

Hema_M Senior Member
Hema_M
Hema_M

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Oh wow I am loving this promo,this is what I wanted yipeeee good and after along time I am excited to watch.Thulasi u go tigress smash that Charu's plans and chase her out

Edited by Hema_M - 20 March 2011 at 11:47am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86TheivaJanani20ThendralfanRanu.vjayamTTfanPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkieKowsi

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Thanks Noxeus for the promo....
GOOD one indeed...

Come on Thulz....thats the way...."election time sync..."Tongue...
Sudha, Thulz, Deepa what a kootani.....Clap...
But Thulz and Deepa shd not over believe Sudha....like Deepa said...better have an eye on her too.....just not completely believe her....Confused...

GW and Charu what a reaction after Thulz dialogues....pei arancha mathiri.LOLLOL...both the mentals....she has started her training from sudha.....just started her kinder garden.....so imagine her when going to higher grade.....thulasi shd not sodhapufy like she skipped her exams....come on Thulasi....ClapClapClap

I somehow feel thulz is sarcastic to both the ladies on some issue and wont show up that she knew her direct intentions....promo is definetely misleading i guess....
It must be like...charu asking her if Thulasi feels, if she had made her feel alone without TA or something(may be bcos thulz might be still angry)....and thats why that kairegai answer I guess.....

Charu and GW must have provoked her again about VR or something and Thulz must be against it probably...and she must have managed with VR and not showing her real reason for anger....

Whatever....even if she is directly showing her anger or showing her anger and making those shameless as clueless.....both mean the same....Thulz now knows what is GW and Charu are upto.....ClapClapClapClap
What about Lavanya...Sudha wd involove her too or she wd survive from Thulz anger...we need to just wait and see....I want her also to be involved...selfish femaleAngry

WOW TPS and Bhu head on...I think Bhu is wantedly provoking TPS.....Come on TPS show her ur handling skills and make her run away....Thumbs Up

Its a promosing week acc to promo....hope its a promising week too...Thumbs UpThumbs Up....looking forward to it......

Edited by shubba - 20 March 2011 at 12:20pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritAnnaJayHema_MRanu.Ruby-86TheivaJanani20vjayamTTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkieKowsi

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the promo Nicole! Party and so the battle has begun... All the best Thulasi Star  But like Shubba akka said, I don't trust Sudha completely... as long as Thulasi poses no threat to her she will be nice... But wow a genuine smile and laugh from Sudha... that is definitely a change... LOL who knows, maybe this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship Wink

Can someone tell what Regar means? ...lol..

@ Gunthy, who's milky boy? TA va LOL may I ask why that name?

@ Shubba akka, ya I think so too that the promo is misleading cuz GW and Charu are inside TT's house and Thuls is saying the first dialogue outside somewhere... hmmm

But so excited for this week! Big smile

Edited by Ranuja - 20 March 2011 at 12:53pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritRuby-86Janani20TheivaTTfanArizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkie

Go to top