India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Sid and panchi

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Friends what do u think will sid eventually fall for panchi after spenting some romantic scenes with her or he will use panchi to get to piya and finally break her heart. Plz comment and let me know what do u think about this topic.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
I see Panchi as a very important part of the show. So, may be Sid and Panchi will happen. May be Sid will ultimately fall for Panchi, I don't know when and how?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankabassimohit_rockstar

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
SidChi will happen and i think sid will broke her heart for piya...but after breaking her heart he will realise that he is really in love with panchi.....and don't want to loose her at all....

because once panchi gets to knows his true traits....she will resign the job and will never want to see the jerk's face.....

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index