Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:HarRaatKeBaadEkSubhaHotiHai (Page 84)

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Joined: 31 May 2008
Posts: 36388

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

Originally posted by SoEulMate_LoVeR

Originally posted by .Angel

Originally posted by SoEulMate_LoVeR



Indeed ROFL ROFL
my foot


do whatever u wanna do through PM not openly....GOT IT



Now I'm confused. Should I call you a chicken or a bit-ch Ermm
call her any of these n face me Embarrassed
oh I lub ya sistaHug




now u khu poker face ma sis is talking n u better not mess wit herAngry

.YixingsManal. IF-Addictz
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Joined: 05 January 2010
Posts: 72334

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
We tawkin abt how Reet doesnt Exist for us ROFL !! ROFL ! she is a NO BODY ROFL !! n SHE IS NOT INNOCENT which keeeps claimin ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MERRY-

.YixingsManal. IF-Addictz
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Joined: 05 January 2010
Posts: 72334

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

Originally posted by SoEulMate_LoVeR

Originally posted by .Angel

Originally posted by SoEulMate_LoVeR



Indeed ROFL ROFL
my foot


do whatever u wanna do through PM not openly....GOT IT



Now I'm confused. Should I call you a chicken or a bit-ch Ermm
call her any of these n face me Embarrassed
oh I lub ya sistaHug




now u khu poker face ma sis is talking n u better not mess wit herAngry

i got ur Back Sista Wink !! 
.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Joined: 31 May 2008
Posts: 36388

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

Originally posted by reshusaluja

Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

I AM HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil Smile


aaiye Gauri aapko yaad kar rahi hai kab se ROFL

that evil girrrrrrlllllllllllllllllllllllllllAngryLOL.

MANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.. ur here.Hug

hi to rest ShockedROFLROFL

OMG did this cry cry baby just call me Evil?


oh no she DIDN'T now sista get me her right leg and toes I am very




don't forget to stir fry them for me sista

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MERRY-

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Joined: 06 April 2010
Posts: 26490

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

We tawkin abt how Reet doesnt Exist for us ROFL !! ROFL ! she is a NO BODY ROFL !! n SHE IS NOT INNOCENT which keeeps claimin ROFL

u r soooooooo meannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnAngryAngry.

poor reeeeeeettttttttttttt..


............




.............



ROFL
krishnaria IF-Sizzlerz
krishnaria
krishnaria

Joined: 30 June 2007
Posts: 16844

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Hellooooooo Bootifuls Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MERRY-

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Joined: 06 April 2010
Posts: 26490

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

Originally posted by reshusaluja

Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

I AM HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil Smile


aaiye Gauri aapko yaad kar rahi hai kab se ROFL

that evil girrrrrrlllllllllllllllllllllllllllAngryLOL.

MANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.. ur here.Hug

hi to rest ShockedROFLROFL

OMG did this cry cry baby just call me Evil?


oh no she DIDN'T now sista get me her right leg and toes I am very




don't forget to stir fry them for me sista


uhhhhhhhhhhhh.. plz bayangellllll ROFL
.. i amnot scared of u .. little babyyyyyyy. ROFL..
and eating me isnot good for little angel's health.. BOOboooo LOL


Edited by Merry_Shwit - 22 March 2011 at 11:33am
.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Joined: 31 May 2008
Posts: 36388

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

i got ur Back Sista Wink !! 
I know u do sista that is why I cross road with me eyes close for I trust u to always there...*kiss*.....*Hugs*



learn something miss I'm innocent Reshu and that silly leg Khu tooAngryLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MERRY-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index