Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:HarRaatKeBaadEkSubhaHotiHai (Page 33)

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Joined: 17 April 2010
Posts: 27972

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

okay guys are are anybody sure this dude is not gay?Confused


Angad Hasija 



yes he is notLOLLOL

.YixingsManal. IF-Addictz
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Joined: 05 January 2010
Posts: 72595

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

Originally posted by reshusaluja



gauri be ready to see Singh uncleROFLROFLROFL
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWw what a turn offDead


@Mana, what were u seriously thinking creating that dude?Cry

ROFL !! u think i will ROFL ! i will keeep Sayin NEXT UPDATE ! NEXT UPDATE ! n i'll never make it ROFL ! ewwwwwww u think i'll torture ma self !! Dead
-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Joined: 17 April 2010
Posts: 27972

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

Originally posted by reshusaluja

Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

Originally posted by reshusaluja

Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

i have xams LOL ! so im studyin !! n he knws !! tho he came home y-day buh we didnt tawk ! as it was all family LOL ! n ifrnt of the family we cant tawk like tht LOL ! they dnt even knw we tawk so much on fone n even met so many times out side ROFL



its more fun on meeting without tellingLOLLOL
it is ROFL !! buh he is too shy ROFL ! unlike me ROFL


haila shy ROFLROFL
Tho he is Damn Cute n HAWT LOL !!! its arrange btw 


i m sure u will make him forget his shyness tooLOLLOL i m happy for u manaEmbarrassedHug
-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Joined: 17 April 2010
Posts: 27972

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

Originally posted by .Angel

Originally posted by reshusaluja



gauri be ready to see Singh uncleROFLROFLROFL
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWw what a turn offDead


@Mana, what were u seriously thinking creating that dude?Cry

ROFL !! u think i will ROFL ! i will keeep Sayin NEXT UPDATE ! NEXT UPDATE ! n i'll never make it ROFL ! ewwwwwww u think i'll torture ma self !! Dead


awww thats not fairLOLLOL though i understand ur feelings tooLOLLOL
.YixingsManal. IF-Addictz
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Joined: 05 January 2010
Posts: 72595

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

okay guys are are anybody sure this dude is not gay?Confused


Angad Hasija 

he is not LOL ! tho im not a fan of him ! buh some1 suggested me to make his stufff so had to LOL
.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Joined: 31 May 2008
Posts: 36391

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

Originally posted by .Angel

Originally posted by reshusaluja



gauri be ready to see Singh uncleROFLROFLROFL
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWw what a turn offDead


@Mana, what were u seriously thinking creating that dude?Cry

ROFL !! u think i will ROFL ! i will keeep Sayin NEXT UPDATE ! NEXT UPDATE ! n i'll never make it ROFL ! ewwwwwww u think i'll torture ma self !! Dead
please for my sake put the warning up that he is not welcome in ur creations.



oh my eyes are hurting me thanks to thatDead

.YixingsManal. IF-Addictz
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Joined: 05 January 2010
Posts: 72595

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshusaluja

Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

Originally posted by reshusaluja

Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

Originally posted by reshusaluja

Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

i have xams LOL ! so im studyin !! n he knws !! tho he came home y-day buh we didnt tawk ! as it was all family LOL ! n ifrnt of the family we cant tawk like tht LOL ! they dnt even knw we tawk so much on fone n even met so many times out side ROFL



its more fun on meeting without tellingLOLLOL
it is ROFL !! buh he is too shy ROFL ! unlike me ROFL


haila shy ROFLROFL
Tho he is Damn Cute n HAWT LOL !!! its arrange btw 


i m sure u will make him forget his shyness tooLOLLOL i m happy for u manaEmbarrassedHug
ROFL  ! i will ROFL 
.YixingsManal. IF-Addictz
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Joined: 05 January 2010
Posts: 72595

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

Originally posted by .Angel

Originally posted by reshusaluja



gauri be ready to see Singh uncleROFLROFLROFL
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWw what a turn offDead


@Mana, what were u seriously thinking creating that dude?Cry

ROFL !! u think i will ROFL ! i will keeep Sayin NEXT UPDATE ! NEXT UPDATE ! n i'll never make it ROFL ! ewwwwwww u think i'll torture ma self !! Dead
please for my sake put the warning up that he is not welcome in ur creations.



oh my eyes are hurting me thanks to thatDead

ROFL ! Okay I will jst for u ! n for All of us ROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index