Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:HarRaatKeBaadEkSubhaHotiHai (Page 16)

Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kritishah3

Originally posted by Pragzie

I am sorry for disappointing you guysUnhappy

Praggu who told u i m disappointed LOL LOL in fact nikkammi i loved ur FF so much i liked the end SidShi ending up together Embarrassed Embarrassed The only thing i did not like is SidShi yet on talking terms with AR after all that happened Ouch Ouch i don't think there can be any sort of relationship btwn them after wat AR did with them Ouch
erm bou that as i told reshu di it mattered to shilpa that riddhima knows that she is her sister as much as we try we can never truly absolutely hate our siblings. as you know sid will do anything for the one he loves so thats why SidShi talked to riddhima and riddhima has a right to know if SidShi get married doesnt she as i said in the ending they werent one big happy family

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophilia-x-Reshu-x-

indian_beauty IF-Stunnerz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Zee Pragzuuu Kritz n Nikiiiiiiiiii Hug

@Zee ur welcome n Im just hopingEmbarrassed
and even Im a big SR Phanka so I was kinda upset with the ending Pragzuu but again u showed Sid was happy so its all goodEmbarrassed

Pragzienyctophilia

Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeenia

Nikki!Hug Whats worng?

Zarqu!Hug Thanks for your sweet PM!!Embarrassed

Pragzie!!Hug  Oops! You werent meant to read that!!Embarrassed Dont worry sweetie I think its probably only me you've disappointed cos everyone else loves Sidshi!LOL
Hug
its all right i expected some of you to be upsetLOL
but honestly after everything SR have been through i can never think of them becoming a proper couple

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophilia

nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kritishah3

I am sorry for disappointing you guysUnhappy

Praggu who told u i m disappointed LOL LOL in fact nikkammi i loved ur FF so much i liked the end SidShi ending up together Embarrassed Embarrassed The only thing i did not like is SidShi yet on talking terms with AR after all that happened Ouch Ouch i don't think there can be any sort of relationship btwn them after wat AR did with them Ouch
erm bou that as i told reshu di it mattered to shilpa that riddhima knows that she is her sister as much as we try we can never truly absolutely hate our siblings. as you know sid will do anything for the one he loves so thats why SidShi talked to riddhima and riddhima has a right to know if SidShi get married doesnt she as i said in the ending they werent one big happy family

Hmm i get ur point sweetz!!! but its just that i found it a bit odd that after that everything happened i wudn't even wanna see the faces of those ppl who back stabbed me so cruelly but then our Sid has always been a Gem of a person so i m not surprised by it.... Embarrassed Embarrassedat the end the thing which matters the most to me is Sid n Shilpa's happiness and m happy that they found solace with each other Embarrassed

Pragzie-x-Reshu-x-

Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
i g2g sgp time LOL byeHug
i hope they dont show the cancer track

nyctophilia

nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged

i g2g sgp time LOL byeHug
i hope they dont show the cancer track

bye sweetie Hug  cya later Embarrassed Embarrassed
zeenia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

nyctophilia

nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
I love my dabba Blushing

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index