Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:HarRaatKeBaadEkSubhaHotiHai (Page 122)

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
aww RIP Liz Taylor CryCryCryCry

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
OMG LTL watchers - if there are any here - fast paced but epic epi today!! CoolCoolCoolCool

But the way the epis have sped up - mishal is definetly leaving very soon CryCryCryCry - i guess time to find a new show to obsess over Cry

Will Miss you DSP/MR!!!!!!! CryCryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nami2811

monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Hug sidra i was missing you so much when i was watching today's episode of LTL.......Cry

u r going to miss dutta/MR........... & i m gong to miss my Kala/AG......Cry

.Sidra

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Montu HugHugHug

I always think of u and Sudha when i watch LTL - esp in the Kala scenes CoolLOL.....They should just end the show now! Finish off kala and end it - i'd rather they do that then drag with soem random new characters - until they can convince MR to come back Confused

But I am loving the Kala&Dutta showdown - wish it wasnt as fast paced - we've waited a year for this and now is moving at the speed of light.

omg when the bomb was going i was like how filmy can this get LOLLOLLOL
but yay Seema is dead, and Baaji got to beat the crap out of Sudarshan...now the article says that dutta is gonna go missing from a mandir - yeh jungle mein koi mandir tho nahi hai jaha se bhoot utha le the hain....

oh and i think im spreading LTL fever everywhere LOLLOL - maybe its not be - but i'll credit myself for it ApproveLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nami2811monty22

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
also new random short shiran vm - was bored so was working on it - but was too lazy to make it any longer -still check it out when you get the chance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZKrlnt-fZE

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lennieindian_beauty

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
I like the ShiRan vid, and the effects and merging, they would make such a good pairing

Hey all

.Sidra

monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra2007

Montu HugHugHug

I always think of u and Sudha when i watch LTL - esp in the Kala scenes CoolLOL.....They should just end the show now! Finish off kala and end it - i'd rather they do that then drag with soem random new characters - until they can convince MR to come back Confused

But I am loving the Kala&Dutta showdown - wish it wasnt as fast paced - we've waited a year for this and now is moving at the speed of light.

omg when the bomb was going i was like how filmy can this get LOLLOLLOL
but yay Seema is dead, and Baaji got to beat the crap out of Sudarshan...now the article says that dutta is gonna go missing from a mandir - yeh jungle mein koi mandir tho nahi hai jaha se bhoot utha le the hain....

oh and i think im spreading LTL fever everywhere LOLLOL - maybe its not be - but i'll credit myself for it ApproveLOLLOL

i had always wait for their Face to Face war....but  creative  team had ruined that scene.they didn't give proper war scene .......Angry that was totally typical filmy style...........ROFL

yes sidra Spreading LTL fever credit goes to you only......EmbarrassedLOL
.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Thanks Lennie HugHugHug

@Monty - yea it was way to filmy - but something i saw that was consistent with all of LTL - that despite how larger than life and evil Kala has become - she has always been scared of Dutta.
 She plans - but never confronts - and that fear was back today. it was nice to see it - i think tomorrows epi will be a little better - no bombs and stuff - more face to face confrontation.

okay i gotta get to work Cry - byebye. Will  catch you guys later tonite,

where have shru & sudha been lately?? Ermm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index