Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:HarRaatKeBaadEkSubhaHotiHai (Page 119)

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Sure Mana I will watch that for sure!

Hey parul wassup girl after a long time! how is ur preparation going?

Reet I know its you girl!

Pragoo I am not big Rihanna's fan on other hand I dont like her songs much, and I hate this song's picturization  the most Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicalKashPragzie

MagicalKash IF-Rockerz
MagicalKash
MagicalKash

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Manal, LOL I agree! And that's why I normally avoid videos of the songs, They ruin the songs for me.

I haven't listen to all Dum maro dum songs but saw the title video with Deepika . The lyrics is obscene!
Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
mana di-yes di i am the youngest hereLOL listen to the songs . Jiyein kyun and te amo are just beautiful and touching planning to make SR vms on them 

@parul di-thats so great  Big smile best of luck for the rest of your eekjams :) after eekjams you are are tutoring me in maths :) i need help desperately :P maths just goes over my head !
you are in cbse na ?
.YixingsManal. IF-Addictz
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
@ Mona : if u dnt like this picturization thn ! i must tell u Lady Gaga's r worst !! 
btw did any of u saw the pic of Lady gaga dresssed in full RaW Meat dressss Dead
.YixingsManal. IF-Addictz
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragzie

mana di-yes di i am the youngest hereLOL listen to the songs . Jiyein kyun and te amo are just beautiful and touching planning to make SR vms on them 

hehheheh n i thaught im the youngest ROFL !I m 16 btw Big smile gona be 17 soon 
Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Abhishek bacchan,Deepika padukone and Bips are pakka there in DMD but i dont know about the rest
i g2g byeHug

dont like gaga much i am 15 about to be 16 in sept Big smile

Edited by Pragzie - 23 March 2011 at 8:02am
MagicalKash IF-Rockerz
MagicalKash
MagicalKash

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragzie

mana di-yes di i am the youngest hereLOLlisten to the songs . Jiyein kyun and te amo are just beautiful andtouchingplanning to make SR vms on them

@parul di-thats so great Big smilebest of luck for the rest of your eekjams :) after eekjams you are are tutoring me in maths :) i need help desperately :P maths just goes over my head !
you are in cbse na ?

Yup. Am in cbse. Maths is the only thing that goes in my head ! Physics and chem just go over my head! Sometimes I wish maths was the only subject I had to learn! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragziemonar

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

@ Mona : if u dnt like this picturization thn ! i must tell u Lady Gaga's r worst !! 
btw did any of u saw the pic of Lady gaga dresssed in full RaW Meat dressss Dead

that was gross.. I dont know what gaga is trying to convey Dead.. and even in grammy .. she is nuts and I agree Kesha to Rihanna everyone is trying to copy her.. Ouch

I am in soft music Embarrassed but dont mind hiphop too
here you go my kind of music

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index