SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:HarRaatKeBaadEkSubhaHotiHai - Page 65

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Ok PJ's! Show everyone how posh we are! We're going to finish this AT today!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Monty why arent you tweeting?🀣

monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zeenia

Is is Tu Jaane Na time already?? So sitaraman was back in full swing from today!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Mrs Riddhima Modi was desperately waiting for his Hubby........🀣 
Ab aur kuch intezaar phir hum ek sath honge Sid......😍
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@xeenu...no i am scared of colours🀣 but know friends who watch that show and are floodingthe city that mishal is leaving or something
nikita_88 thumbnail
Hey guys!

My PM box just threw up πŸ˜†
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ok PJ's! Show everyone how posh we are! We're going to finish this AT today!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Monty why arent you tweeting?🀣

i m just enjoying!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ€£ poor Man πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: sun29

@zeenuπŸ€—...the baby is gone now..and the new wetiers are starting all over again with fresh track from april..........and are you crazy i have watched just a few episdoes of vampire show that too for apni anvesha.......i do not watch the betaal show haan...but keep a check on trps🀣

@namrataπŸ€—

btw tell me na is mishal leaving ????

That poor baby never existed in the first place! Im telling you Sanj she fooled everyone especially Maan!! She just wanted him to feel sorry for her and marry her!!
🀣

Sanj....do you think Im a reporter or something that i know if Mishal is leaving!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Actually i think he is!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† There are going to be a few broken hearts on the AT today!!

By the way I hope your hearts calmed  down afer the scary news I gave you!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@zeenu..........i know you have khabar abt everyone🀣....and even i think she fooled everyone with the baby🀣...arre that is the only show i watch on tv at present and God knows how long...there is nothing else i watch...........

and yes my heart is calm now 2 jhatkas together.........i will not tolerate sitaraman on my tv screen ever haaan
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
my heart is so very sad today
-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
can some post kw pics .. i want to make a sigg
monty .. nami πŸ˜†

nikita_88 thumbnail

That poor baby never existed in the first place! Im telling you Sanj she fooled everyone especially Maan!! She just wanted him to feel sorry for her and marry her!!
🀣

Sanj....do you think Im a reporter or something that i know if Mishal is leaving!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Actually i think he is!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† There are going to be a few broken hearts on the AT today!!

By the way I hope your hearts calmed  down afer the scary news I gave you!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣Zeenia you have foiled her plan!!