SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:HarRaatKeBaadEkSubhaHotiHai - Page 60

Posted: 13 years ago
i have never seen a paki show... but the main lead is hot.. no doubt.
he should come work in hindi showz.. some of the actor r horrible 😆...

i might start rewatching LTL.. on color tv. where i left of 😆.
Now where is amit tandon.. 😭.
all his acting potential is getting wasted in that stupid reality show

i pop in and what do i see - merry - ur gonna start watching LTL again!! YAY!!!!
Originally posted by sidra2007

i pop in and what do i see - merry - ur gonna start watching LTL again!! YAY!!!!

yes .. i will 😆..

nice timing.. i am leaving now

bye sidra

manooo babbyeeeeeeee
oh byebye merry - even im out - am at work and my boss stepped out so thought i'd come on IF for a minute - but now back to work 😆
Hellooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
Sorry for the extra hyper behaviour I am on a sugar high!😆
Anyone here??
hey guys🤗

hello Shru, u here? someone is looking for u over some serious problem, so if u r then kindly come on MSN.

COLORS' Laagi Tujhse Lagan will see an abrupt yet open end given to Dutta's character. The show will see the introduction of Dutta's Guru in talented actor Kannan Arunachalam..

The D-day has finally arrived when the iconic character of Dutta Bhau (Mishal Raheja) will go missing in COLORS and Playtime Creations' Laagi Tujhse Lagan.

As per the ongoing track, Dutta's entire family have been tied together with a time bomb attached to them. Dutta has arrived just in time to save his family. And in a heroic way, we hear that Dutta will safeguard one and all; Kalavathi (Aashka Goradia) will eventually be captured by Dutta.

A little birdie says, "Kala will be left at the mercy of Dutta. He wants her to plead for forgiveness, but the egoistic lady refuses to do so. She has no other option left but to get out of the house. This will be a major turning point in the show as for once, the scheming Kala will be left alone to face the wrath of the merciless world. With happiness back, the entire family decides to offer their prayers to Bappa at a temple. While Nakku (Mahhi Vij) and Dutta are offering prayers, there will be a mysterious turn of events seen after which Dutta will go missing".

We hear that the entire family will be clueless about the whereabouts of Dutta. Nakusha we hear, will lose her mental stability in the absence of Dutta.

However, there will be a new entry in the show right before Dutta's  so-called exit. Veteran actor Kannan Arunachalam who was earlier seen in Na Aana Is Desh Laado has been roped in to play the vital character of Dutta's Guru.

Our source states, "Kannan will play the role of Raghunath Tavde, the man who has instilled all the courage and mastery in Dutta. He is respected a lot by Dutta, and is fondly called Nana Saheb. Kannan is scheduled to start shoot from today, and his character will be a long running one. He will be given a rich and sophisticated look".

When contacted, Kannan confirmed the news to TellyBuzz, "Yes, it is true that I am entering Laagi Tujhse Lagan. I am all set to rock on COLORS, in the same way as Na Aana Is Desh Laado. Hope viewers like this new character of mine".

As for Mishal Raheja, the news is that the actor is apparently close to bagging a movie under the banner Popkorn Entertainment of Suneil Shetty. As of now, he will be out of Laagi Tujhse Lagan. Having said this, the creative team has not found an apt replacement for Mishal Raheja till date. The search in the coming days will surely intensify, with the actor not shooting for the show.

As for now, the news is that Dutta's character will see an abrupt ending in the days to come!!

Reporter: Ranjini Nair, Srividya Rajesh
Author: Srividya Rajesh
Hello PJ'S!😛

Sidras going to be sad today!!

This is for Reets when she comes!