I am happy bcoz *certain someone* is not there πŸ˜†

I like Sanaya she's really cute 😳
But idk Barun & Sanaya will look good together or not πŸ˜•

I guess I'll watch d 1st 2 epi & den decide whether to continue or notπŸ˜›

Now wen will our nikamma & Shona come back ??? πŸ˜’

Anyways bye for now πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Will catch u all later

Harshu!!πŸ€—

I think they will look cute together!! Lets all of us nikammis watch the show and go on the forum!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: kritishah3

Let me pm u πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Cant wait!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I love your PM's Kritzi!!πŸ˜†

Huh!!!πŸ˜•

They both look good though!!

Abhishek's 'Thayn Thayn' to challenge Deepika's 'Dum Maaro Dum' 

By Joginder Tuteja, March 21, 2011 - 09:51 IST

One has heard stories of one actor taking on his counterpart from some other film in cases of professional rivalry. However, seldom does one see something like this happening within the same film. What also makes it even more surprising and quite rare is when it's the case of the leading man taking on an actress who has been roped in for a special song and dance affair.

"However this is what has happened in case of Dum Maaro Dum", informs a source who has been closely following the chain of events related to the film, "It was a given that the film would have a top actress gyrating to an item number for the film. The chosen song was the re-arranged version of the classic 'Dum Maaro Dum' and Deepika Padukone managed to make the cut. The song was kept in news right through the making of the film and has now been released in the biggest way possible during the World Cup. It is all turning out to be a rage." 

However, this is where the other angle comes into picture. If one would have thought that Bipasha Basu, the official leading lady of the film, would have raised a hue and cry around her missing out on all the action then that was not the case. Instead, the man who was actually considered by the makers to step up from the front and get his own jig going to give Deepika some competition was Abhishek Bachchan. 

"Abhishek and Rohan Sippy, the film's director, are childhood buddies and he worked in his debut directorial venture Kuch Naa Kaho when both were just starting off. The film flopped but the relationship continued with Bluffmaster. This is where Abhishek crooned 'Ek Main Aur Ek Tu Hai' which turned into a chartbuster", continues the source, "It was imperative that along with Deepika's 'Dum Maaro Dum', a special number by Abhishek too had to be incorporated into the film. There was no going back on that." 

Pronto an SOS was sent to composer Pritam and a song was designed that suited AB Baby's personality as well as singing style. Lyricist Jaideep Sahni was entrusted with the responsibility of penning the lyrics of this rap song that makes a social statement while taking a dig upon Ministers, cops, goons as well as corruption. 

When contacted, composer Pritam did confirm that there was a requirement for an Abhishek number. "Yes, it is a special song which is titled 'Thayn Thayn'", says Pritam, "It has a funky groove to it and Abhishek has cracked it. I was amazed that he could catch the nuances so well." 

Now it has to be seen whether Abhishek's 'Thayn Thayn' turns the heat on Deepika's 'Dum Maaro Dum'.

Bond over 'break-ups': SK and RK

Bollywood is a place where nothing remains constant. Not friends, not enemies and definitely not lovers! Well yes, the saying goes like that, but what do our philosophers have to say about these two 'mourning' buddies? The fans of chocolate boy Shahid Kapur and the Casanova Ranbir Kapoor can now rejoice, as a new found friendship strikes between the two.  

If the rumor mill is to be believed, then these two B-town hunks have started bonding with each other and have become quite good friends! The two were seen partying at Anushka Sharma's house on Valentine's Day where the two started talking courtesy of Wake Up Sid director and good friend, Ayan Mukherji. It's a known fact that Imran Khan and Ranbir Kapoor, once upon a time very-close friends, have parted ways and are now just cordial buddies. Along with this, news of Priyanka Chopra and Shahid Kapoor's split has also been the talk of town lately. So now, who understands your pain better than the sufferer himself? Ever since the little bonding, SK and RK have become tinsel town's newest BFFs.

After IK and RK's friendship went a little overboard and then finally lofted down, can we look upon SK and RK to become 'friends forever'? Well let's leave it all up to Mr. Fate!

-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Zeenzie I am not fond of Barun Bcoz of *some* reasons πŸ˜‰ but I can give it a try for Sanaya

B/w I luuubbbb my dabba ☺️☺️☺️

Now pakka wala Byeeeee

The makers of 'Joker' may be tight lipped about the film, but a few snippets are reaching us. A source informed that the Akshay Kumar-Sonakshi Sinha starrer dwells heavily on fantasy and is similar to that in Tim Burton's 'Alice In Wonderland'. All that Director Shirish Kunder has managed to reveal so far is that the film is a genre that has never been attempted in India before. He is crossing his fingers that it becomes a box office buster. We can't wait to see it.

http://ww.smashits.com/priyanka-shells-male-actors/bollywood-gossip-8642.html

Alice in wonderland!!!😲🀣

This content was originally posted by: sidma_love

Zeenzie I am not fond of Barun Bcoz of *some* reasons πŸ˜‰ but I can give it a try for Sanaya

B/w I luuubbbb my dabba ☺️☺️☺️

Now pakka wala Byeeeee

Why???😲😲

Baruns nice!! PM me nikammi!!

I will be back in 10 mins!!πŸ˜›
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: zeenia

Cant wait!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I love your PM's Kritzi!!πŸ˜†

OYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE hello I want PM too u knowπŸ˜”