21/03/11D+CC Wil Kirti Big Bos Kill Dev&Come Back - Page 27

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sweetsammo

Deepu 
How r u???and
where were u?

me too fine ......
uffffffffffffff bit busy in exams .....................
What's going on with the pics???

What's going on with the pics???
Today Theme Is Maneet Smile Pics๐Ÿ˜ณ
@ Veronika

yesterday you ditched me you said you are SRK fan and u were voting for Salman........๐Ÿ˜†
Hello Gurls...How r u all today ??? I missed the CD on Saturday as I was extremely busy & didn't even get the time to c the episode...But I'm sure I must have not missed much...

Dearest Veronika..๐Ÿค—..How r u gurl ?? Sorry I missed participating in ur lovely theme for saturday....Today also my hubby is at home so won't b able to sit a whole lot on the laptop but will try to join in every now & then...๐Ÿ˜‰

Also wanted to request u gurls to HANG ON for some time...I know that coz GC is on leave, v will have to bear quite a few UNBEARABLE moments in the episodes BUT I'm sure that from APRIL the show will b interesting to watch....SO HOLD ON TIGHT....about my pic for today's theme...still searching...๐Ÿ˜›

2 hours & 18 mins...๐Ÿ˜Š

@ Veronika

yesterday you ditched me you said you are SRK fan and u were voting for Salman........๐Ÿ˜†
Nooo I Said That I Wil Vote For Both Bacause I Love Them Both๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by Absoluv

Hello Gurls...How r u all today ??? I missed the CD on Saturday as I was extremely busy & didn't even get the time to c the episode...But I'm sure I must have not missed much...

Dearest Veronika..๐Ÿค—..How r u gurl ?? Sorry I missed participating in ur lovely theme for saturday....Today also my hubby is at home so won't b able to sit a whole lot on the laptop but will try to join in every now & then...๐Ÿ˜‰

Also wanted to request u gurls to HANG ON for some time...I know that coz GC is on leave, v will have to bear quite a few UNBEARABLE moments in the episodes BUT I'm sure that from APRIL the show will b interesting to watch....SO HOLD ON TIGHT....about my pic for today's theme...still searching...๐Ÿ˜›

2 hours & 18 mins...๐Ÿ˜Š
Eyyy Param๐Ÿค—
Im Fine And U Dear?
Yeah I Hope In April We Got Some Beautifull Scene And Dev Track Soon Over๐Ÿ˜ก
Do You Like My Pic Of Today Theme๐Ÿ˜ณ?

Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

Eyyy Param๐Ÿค—
Im Fine And U Dear?
Yeah I Hope In April We Got Some Beautifull Scene And Dev Track Soon Over๐Ÿ˜ก
Do You Like My Pic Of Today Theme๐Ÿ˜ณ?

Yes indeed dear...ur pic for today's theme is AWESOME..๐Ÿ˜ณ.love it dear...Can u please do me a favor & find the HALDI pic of MAANEET  in Geet's room...where they r both smiling ...I just can't find it & I dunno where to look for it...I'm trying the creation gallery but can't c it anywhere....๐Ÿ˜ญ...2 hours & 6 mins...