Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

GUNS AND ROSES thread 2 part 25 (Page 95)

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
wonderful update!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SIYAHI

nihatri IF-Rockerz
nihatri
nihatri

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
yaar terrific. update pls

SIYAHI

smj1977.shruti IF-Rockerz
smj1977.shruti
smj1977.shruti

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
part 15
finally the truth is out
though not the full part
Maan hates thewoman he married but still cant let anyone else take her
wow what a man
lucky Geet that he waitedLOL

Edited by smj1977 - 27 March 2011 at 11:15pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SIYAHImaansee

smj1977.shruti IF-Rockerz
smj1977.shruti
smj1977.shruti

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
part 16
yes I expected such thing might have happened
and Maan is right, he has every righht to think as he is thinking
DILIBAADAT waiting to read
will maan hear her side of the story?
will Geet be able to justify her tsand?
what will happen if Maan refuses to belive her or even listen to her?

OH! I have so many questions............Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SIYAHImaanseeKrishna_Sourav

maansee IF-Sizzlerz
maansee
maansee

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

i loved both the part.................. finally the truth has come out................... poor geet................ how will she manage now........................... maan's anger is right but what they will do nowe................... waiting for the next part ..................... update soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SIYAHIsmj1977.shruti

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
that was an awsome one yaar ..waiting for more 

SIYAHI

SIYAHI Senior Member
SIYAHI
SIYAHI

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged

PART 17

Geet dragged herself out and Maan's phone rang'. 'Hmm Ravi bol..Maan what the hell is this? 'what? What are yiu saying Ravi? Tv on kar Maan tujhe khud pata chal jaega'

Maan switched the TV on and oh boy it was the kiss the kiss between him and Geet'.the voiceover said '.budding journalist and ACP ka affair'.

Geet ek Page 3 journalist thi struggling types and ACP MSK ko kaun nehi jaanta'they are seen together often'she was seen visiting him to the hospital every day'

The next seen was Geet being flocked by journalists'

Gee tap ka aur ACP MSK ka kya chakkar hai?

Are you using him to solidify your struggling career?

Geet tried to move out but no she couldn't'Maan realized that this scene was right below his apartment'.

Miss Geet what do you have to say about the PDA outside the Ashiana pub?

Did you spend last night here?

Are you dating?

Geet was in tears what would she say'it is then she felt a hand around her waist'Geet tell them the truth na darling.. Geet froze is he here to publicly humiliate her for that night?

He snatched the mike I'll answer all your questions.. Geet is my wife and that's the reason of the PDA and her living with me at night any more questions? The press dispersed'.and Geet stood numb'what is this man upto?

Geet get in my car you are moving in to my place and we are registering our marriage today see Geet I have a Chrystal clear service record I will not ruin my reputation because of you'so just get in'main ap ke saath kahi nehi jaungi'you should have thought all this before getting into this mess and yes Geet I am an honest man but remember this I can force you to register our wedding'I don't want any newsprint being used gossiping about us do you get it? Geet burnt with his gaze'she silently sat in the car'.

She had asked for love and this is what she got..Geet smiled at her destiny'she had t=run away from him a decade back and today she was dying to just here some compassionate words from him'.

Maan hated this no he wasn't marrying her officially because of a sense of responsibility but because he was a reputation freak and somewhere he wanted to avenge the insult'.or was it because of a deep rooted feeling which he chose to ignore?.....Madam now do you want me to carry you to your flat? He honked'..ACP I think you've given the press enough reason to talk'I gave reason? Maan said through his famous gritted teeth'.Yes you did because you were the one who kissed me'.Geet kal raat tum aayi thi mere ghar'..ACP you had come to my place last afternoon''you..ACP'you ACP and their blame game continued for a while until Maan's phone rang'..Maan ab ye kya hai? Since when did Geet become your wife? Ravi that's not important tu  Vaishno Mata Mandir mein  shaadi ki arrangements kar and get a registrar along'your wish is my command ACP laughed Ravi'

Saala Maan ab aaya line pe good  Geet floored this idiot now he'll have a family too smiled Ravi par is gadhe ne to apni shaadi ko bhi fast track court bana dia'.

Geet was struggling to pack her things no she was not sad to leave this apartment'at least landlord ke jhik jhik se to chhutkara milega'.this ACP is an idiot ek to I said I love him gadah what is he thinking? Any girl would love to be with the man she loves gadha I wonder how he works with that pea sized brain..by the way why did he declare before the press that I am his wife?

Are you done?.....she jumped out of her reverie and was embarrassed with all her lingerie lying around'.can you for a change become a gentleman for awhile ACP? Apko itna bhi nehi pata ke you should knock before you enter a girl's room? Maan was embarrassed er okay I'll wait outside'

Geet took a good 45minutes'.ACP I am done'.where are the bags? Obviously I can't carry all of them'tumhe main coolie dikhta hu?....listen ACP I can't carry all that  aur hai kal to doormat se mujhe uthaya tha to ye bags nehi utha sakte? I am 55 kgs'Maan sighed you are sick',shut up ACP main ne kaha the that I want to shift with you?.....Maan went in and got her bags'.ap jao I'll hand over the keys to my landlord'.no I'll go along with you'it's not necessary'.he gave a glare to Geet'

Mrs. Shyamal Geet's pesky landlady opened the door..Aunty I am vacating the house ap keys rakh lijie'.I ahave paid the rent in advance so I guess everything is settled'the lady scanned Geet and then Maan'.oh so at last you've got a man iske saath live in karne ja rahi ho? Maine to pehle hi tumhare uncle ko kaha that you are a cheap woman'..Excuse me Mrs whoever tameez se baat kijie she is my wife'Geet chalo'.

He threw her bags in the car and started the vehicle'ACP'shut up Geet don't call me ACP I am your'.he stopped'Geet smiled your kya? Boliye na'.ACP'.Maan was getting frustrated'.why did I have to say about the mandir marriage registry kar leta hell this woman is sick

Precap: Shadi and SR

Edited by DILIBADAAT - 31 March 2011 at 1:06am

The following 105 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarangel_subpsruthidpurvagaberroshni77shanky18chintushilpalovelyninizil143blue-fountainsree12srupithipiAcharya10gagsyfizza25kshipramhatreTinkJiavirensKavyaNaik123avantika_singhbhakbhartifanprizaholyangelnazsijoptimismnonabebushona2010love_lavnyaannie03Bkhaspriyanka86AliceTSwaatiisiroililySrabon_Dharamysticangelmansijani21nan_10m-g19zoha25SOLACEofEYESdoosheekaRohini20RukhluvMaanmaansi007dimpzzabina03yadanuteri_susanmaanmishtiSujata77srikrithiputh-shamima-jazzerettebutterfly.tanubluedreamz953cyum321mishtidoininaviJayaRgangesegb286pearlMsMovielover-Zahra15-basicquestion118mypridesmj1977.shrutikrati5-Veritaserum---Saavi--PaintedSkyNoorFatimamrk-1sanu3108kuhu18wajiha-1esha143punjabi.princesdazzling_glorySahSahmonikasethmchopramitzi11-afsha-namita25aamirkhanfanhinal_maaneetShalveseemamary--Ratna--rsroopalimaanseepreethiaSabmeratu.zaara2212RageOfAnAngelkahkashansakinaTyrohopehot_BlackPearl_pickachuspvdKrishna_Sourav

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged

wonderful part.........love it

lovely update!!!

Go to top