Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

GUNS AND ROSES thread 2 part 25 (Page 88)

RukhluvMaan Goldie
RukhluvMaan
RukhluvMaan

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
OMG...OMG...
Woohaah...!
LOVED IT!
LOVED IT!
Yepiiieeee.!!
No Matter whats going on BUT IM SO HAPPY...
Finaly...
Finaly...
The truth is out...
Oh poor maan...
Now..WHAT WILL HE DO.???
Heehehehe...
Geet is happy now.,.
AFTER ALL THE DHAK DHAK OF THE TOWN IS HER HUSBAND .....
Love it dear...
Muaah..
Muaah.. Love u...

Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Thank goodness they both realized the truth. It was a great update.
Thanks for the pm & continue soon...
nazsij Senior Member
nazsij
nazsij

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
wow wow wow wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
i am so happy................i can't tell u...........it was awesome awesome awesome..............i loved it...i am not expected this........may be that's y i am happy.update soon............i can't wait 4 next update...........
dimpzz Goldie
dimpzz
dimpzz

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
wow! finally the ultimate truth is out!
like both of them know that they had got married to each other
just hope geet is able to clear all the mess soon
SIYAHI Senior Member
SIYAHI
SIYAHI

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged

PART 16

un hazaron ke naam mera salaam

Maan woke early and checked if she was there and he saw her clutching his shirt'his heart skipped a beat'his wife'what a simple word but how complicated it was this morning'he made his usual coffee and an extra cup for her'

Good morning ACP'.Maan spilled his coffee' ye abhi bhi mujhe ACP bula rahi hai aur kal raat love you love you bol rahi thi'.she's one dumb woman'

Maan mujhe apse baat karni hai'Geet I am not interested in any crap early morning'.I have lot of work to do an yes we are not meeting again after today unless of course you land into some trouble he taunted'

Maan ape k baar meri baat to sunie'kya sunu main hmm? He grabbed her tightly'you coward why the hell did you marry me? And if you had some problem you could have talked to me'aur kya likha tha tumne 'all you plans of SR go to drain' tunhe kya kaga tha I was dying to sleep with you? Do you know tumhari vaje se blood spilt that night?

FLASHBACK

Rohan  Bhaiyya wo kamre mein hehi hai'.kaun kamre mein nehi hai Maan? Maan showed him the letter'Chhote ye handa ki kudi to'.and Rohan rushed downstairs'he showed the letter to the elders'.

Oyye jeep nikalo roared Maan's Tauji'Maan had no idea what to do..agreed he was in the army but he was just a 21 year old'.he couldn't do much only watched his family members draw our swords and rush towards the Handa Haveli'

Daljeete nikal bahar kaha chhupa rakkha hai apni kudi ko?....Daljeet Handa came out and got a blow from Maan's Tauji'.the poor man had no idea of what happened'he broke his nose'this only worsened matters'Handa's also took up arms'

Apne kudi ko bhagana tha to kyon shadi karvai? Uska kisi aur ke saath koi chakkar hoga'.Oyye Kulbhushan Khurana zabaan sambhal ke baat kar aur wo ab humari ghar ki beti nehi hai tere ghar ki bahu hai tere bte ne hi kuch kia hoga'.the verbal exchanges were heating up and then started the sword fight'.Maan who had no idea what to do initially had decided to stay back home'later he took a cycle and reached the Handa Haveli and saw the ruckus'

Tauji ye sab kya hai she has left na ab ladke kya fayda? Maan you stay away from all this'.Maan still tried to intervene but couldn't do much'

Rohan got hit by a sharp dagger'Rohan bhaiyya ap thik to hai? Rohan nodded for a yes'.he was taken away by some other men..now Maan charged to stop the ruckus and in the process was badly injured on the left arm'

Ye dekho Geet the other day my bullet wound had bought tears in your eyes na? ye scar dekho he pointed to his left arm this was the gift I got on our wedding night..Geet tumhari wajah se Khurana's and Handa's are enemies till date'.shadi chodo shradh mein bhi ek dusre k ghar nehi jaate'how could you be so selfish Geet? How could you?

He slammed her to the wall tumhari wajah se I never went back to HP can you even imagine the shame of being abandoned on your wedding night? No you can't because you even forgot you were married'.Geet I hate you just get lost'.I would even hate to breathe the air you just breathed'.Get lost Geet'

Maan ape k baar meri baat sun to lijie'.kya sunu main? That after 10 years  you have suddenly become a Pativrata? That you can't live without me? Hmm? Bolo'.

Precap: Emm she's using him to climb up the success ladder

Edited by DILIBADAAT - 28 March 2011 at 12:14am

The following 117 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarangel_subpsruthidpurvagaberroshni77shanky18scarce05mishtimskzil143geettpayal906maaneet28gagsy01leothelionAcharya10sree12srupithipifizza25wifey90Paingelmans22avantika_singhblessednimayu14bhakbhartifanAngel.Khushiprizaoptimismnonabebuholyangelmaan13579nazsij-Elfin-sakadafisamaira39Bkhaspriyanka86AliceTSOLACEofEYESzoha25siroililySrabon_Dharam-g19HADmishtisuba2011CrystalSayaSwaatiinan_10mysticangelRukhluvMaanBe.edgymaansi007abina03yadanucharlie1950bobbydolldoosheekasrikrithiSujata77teri_susanmaanmishti-Humera-puthheermeher-shamima-maanujaanujazzerettebutterfly.tanubluedreamz953cyum321mishtidoininaviMsMovielovergangesegb286pearl-Veritaserum-rupzloveubasicquestion118mypridesmj1977.shruti--Saavi--sanu3108-memorable-wajiha-1kuhu18mrk-1esha143PaintedSkypunjabi.princesdazzling_glorymonikasethSahSah-afsha-namita25mitzi11shah10hinal_maaneetnahtani88aamirkhanfanShalveseemamaryrsroopalimaansee--Ratna--Sabmeratu.zaara2212preethiahopehotkahkashansakinaTyroRageOfAnAngelCraziest_MG--Zehnaseeb--pickachuKrishna_Souravspvd

fairyland_1234 Senior Member
fairyland_1234
fairyland_1234

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged

That was excellent part..Clap........Cant wait for more 

If possible please give us one more update..........today.
Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Nice update. I didn't expect this at all. Her leaving on their wedding night of course would've caused immense pain to Maan but hopefully Geet will get her word in before anything drastic happens. And precap is interesting...
avantika_singh Senior Member
avantika_singh
avantika_singh

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
plz plz continue
just amazingTongue

Go to top