Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

GUNS AND ROSES thread 2 part 25 (Page 75)

nahtani88 IF-Sizzlerz
nahtani88
nahtani88

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
loved it
cont soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SIYAHI

pr1ncess12 Senior Member
pr1ncess12
pr1ncess12

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
loved it sorry for he late reply xx

SIYAHI

puth IF-Dazzler
puth
puth

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
lovely update dear
CrystalSaya Goldie
CrystalSaya
CrystalSaya

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrithviSanyo1

Originally posted by DILIBADAAT

Originally posted by sdtashin

Wow! ONEKkkkkkkkkkkk  BANGLA  VASHA BASI dekha jaccheee..................feeling gud 2 know dat...................

ar ekta bangali mone hochhe???????????????????????

aamio aarek ta bangali ekhaneLOL

na ebar to mone hochhe at least ekta Maan ke bangali banie FF likhte hobeLOL

khub bhalo hobe tahole, chalo aami wait korboLOL
maan bangaliEmbarrassed

Maan k Bangali hishebe visualize korte kmon kmon jani lagchhe.............u know body builder bangali ami kokhono dekhini................ROFL................

PaintedSky

SIYAHI Senior Member
SIYAHI
SIYAHI

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Wow! ONEKkkkkkkkkkkk  BANGLA  VASHA BASI dekha jaccheee..................feeling gud 2 know dat...................

ar ekta bangali mone hochhe???????????????????????

aamio aarek ta bangali ekhaneLOL

na ebar to mone hochhe at least ekta Maan ke bangali banie FF likhte hobeLOL

khub bhalo hobe tahole, chalo aami wait korboLOL
maan bangaliEmbarrassed

Maan k Bangali hishebe visualize korte kmon kmon jani lagchhe.............u know body builder bangali ami kokhono dekhini................ROFL................

Indraneil has a good bodyLOL Tota Roy choudhuryLOL aro boli?

Krishna_Sourav

sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
paulami plzz update hun! ,me waiting Day Dreaming
SIYAHI Senior Member
SIYAHI
SIYAHI

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged

This part is dedicated to all the women who have struggled to make a career...we rock girls we doSmile

PART 14

un hazaron ke naam mera salaam

Geet was dumbstruck after he left…she fished out her keys and slumped on the floor no she wasn't upset he kissed her..She liked his taste so unapologetically male…..but what did he mean by I am not as married as you think I am just a complicated person……what did he mean? And why was he so damn possessive about her?

She was exhausted and fell asleep on the rug…she hadn't even changed or removed her makeup…..it was about 9.30 when a call from her cameraman woke her up..Geeeet kaha hai tu? Aj My name is not Desai ka mahurat hai tu aa rahi hai na?.....Anwar I am not coming I am putting down my papers…..and she disconnected her call…

Geet had to do something about her life…this is not what she wanted when she fled Hoshairpur….she wondered what her marital status was. Even she was married in some way….Married my foottt that ass got married to a minor and main use apna husband manoo by this date he must have remarried a bred a 1000 children…yes she would start afresh she will go ahead with all the forbidden things with which this ACP was alluring her…she had a right to her own thoughts and her own body….

She called Ravi…Bhaiyya ap busy ho? Arre nehi Geet bol…..Ravi and Geet had developed a strange bond….Geet felt proud that she had a bro like Ravi is this still unknown city…yes unknown because Matribhoomi still didn't give her a sense of belonging….all she got from this city was a bundle of struggles…

Geet bol na….she narrated the incidents of last night (of course edited the kissy part)….Geet I tell you he's not married …Ravi Bhaiyya doesn't he have a family at all? Koi bhi nehi hai?.....Geet actually he's not born in Matribhoomi he's from Hoshiarpur…Geet felt her throat going dry…Ravi Bhaiyya mera office ka call hai I'll call you later ….

OMG Hoshiarpur…Hai Babaji ye bhi to Khurana hai OMG kahe ye us gadhe ka bhai to nehi jisse meri shadi hui thi….OMG but kaunsi shadi ye shaadi to valid bhi nehi hai….I was not even 15….

Geet was still pondering when she got a call from her Boss..Geet what the hell is this? What which hell Boss she said coldly…you mailed your resignation?yes I did and I am not coming back and yes I am also not giving you the Caf Leslie footage I have worked as an underdog for long not anymore….she  hung up

No it was not Maan who had created this storm in her world…she was disturbed because she was tired of all the struggle….she had lead the life of an orphan since the past 10 years she was tired of her solitude…her vulnerability which she had to hide from the while world…her aspirations which were not going anywhere because she didn't have contracts…Meri life normal kyon nehi ho sakti Babaji? Why did I have such a family? My own mom instead of protecting me gave me away in marriage…why can I get love and success? Why?

The road to media had not been easy for Geet she had to struggle hard work extra shifts do peoples extra work and yet she could cover only Page 3…..neither was getting this one room apartment on rent….initially she had to stay PG no one wanted to rent out a single woman…Geet was tired..her soul needed peace…no she didn't know how she'd get another job…Page 3 would be easy as many channels would want her but no she would not do that crap job again….

She managed to cook some Maggie and ate it …..it felt so tasteless…it is then her phone rang…it was Maan…she disconnected it at once…she didn't have any energy to fight with him….she drifted off to sleep again… she woke after a good 3 hours of sleep with a loud thumping sound on her door….she was still in her shorts and spaghetti ….her hair messed up….the thumping increased….she didn't look through the eye hole just opened the door and of all people it was ACP MSK in uniform….Geet where the hell have you been? …Geet yawned as he scanned her mess….Kya hua ap ko sach mein koi aur kaam nehi hai?...can you at least let me come in? a policewala at the doorstep of a damsel is not a very nice sight…

Geet smirked and said come in….Geet what have you been doing check your phone…Geet checked and found 63 missed calls from one number ACP MSK….why were you calling me so frantically? Ap ko sach mein  koi aur kaam nehi hai?..Geet I was worried about you...Geet smirked look here ACP nobody I repeat nobody in this world is worried for me…jab my own mom betrayed me to ap kya….she gulped her tears…Geet I am sorry… for what? She quizzed…..Geet about last night I shouldn't have kissed you….Well you regret the kiss ACP? I don't because even I responded its okay ACP….Geet stop this ACP ACP business….then what should I call you...? I have a name…..Yes but I don't like your name ACP its old fashioned….huh Geet you have lost it…..

He looked around her room it was a mess…she had her clothes strewn on the floor, withered flowers on the vase empty water bottles a bowl with leftovers of Maggie….he looked around and settled on a bean bag….so this is how you live hai Geet?

Now you have a problem with my flat also? …Geet whats wrong with you hai? Tabse mujhpe baras rahi ho by the way how come you are not at office? I heard you resigned? Why...

Ap ko problem kya hai? I do not have any criminal records then why don't you just leave me alone? And how on earth do you know I resigned? …Geet its simple I was not getting your cell so I called your office and was said you resigned and Geet I have no ulterior motives I thought my actions last night were wrong and that's why I am here …if you dislike it I'll take your leave…but Geet I am not happy at the mess you are in….he rose and left…

Geet banged the door shut after him….Maan was hurt by her scorn…but he ignored it …she is passing through a rough phase it happens…this girl is so vulnerable and confused ise khud hi nehi pata ise kya chahie oh shit I to even forgot to tell her that I would give her the interview….chal Maan you need to rush to the headquarters now….he gave a last look at her balcony and left….

Geet burst out crying yes she was definitely in love but why was this man being so damn difficult with her why?

Precap: she lay bundled in a doormat

The following 115 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarpsruthidpurvagaberinlwgeetshanky18scarce05zil143geettpayal906srupithipigagsy01leothelionfizza25prizaoptimismnonabebuArjunKiAshnazsij-Elfin-annie03bhakbhartifanblessednimayu14TinkJiamans22-BeingAppy-Bkhassamaira39surbhijn106AliceTmamatha.zoha25SOLACEofEYESmystique_girlHawtieSeepCrystalSayaHADmishtijain92Srabon_Dharasiroililym-g19mysticangelsrikrithiteri_susanSujata77maanmishticharlie1950doosheekaRukhluvMaanBe.edgymansijani21Rohini20maansi007dimpzzabina03-shamima-maanujaanujazzerettecyum321bluedreamz953puth-Humera-bd670816mishtidoininaviJayaRgangesegbMsMovielover286pearlsunshine94-Zahra15-basicquestion118mypride-Veritaserum-rupzloveusmj1977.shrutidazzling_glorypunjabi.princesesha143--Saavi--PaintedSkykuhu18wajiha-1krati5-memorable-sanu3108NoorFatimamrk-1lovelycutietedy--Ratna--Shalveseemamarypreethiarsroopalishah10..Adeena....hinal..nahtani88aamirkhanfan-afsha-namita25mitzi11SahSahmonikasethSabmeratu.zaara2212Craziest_MGRageOfAnAngelhopehotkahkashansakinaTyropickachuKrishna_Souravspvd

mitzi11 IF-Sizzlerz
mitzi11
mitzi11

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
WONDERFUL MY DEAR
PLS CONT  SOONNNNNNNN
THANKS PM

Go to top