Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

GUNS AND ROSES thread 2 part 25 (Page 148)

SIYAHI Senior Member
SIYAHI
SIYAHI

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged

Part 24

un hazaron ke naam mera salaam

His warmth engulfed her'are you still cold? 'she signaled no'.he sipped his whiskey'.she was very quiet'.you know Geet this is my favorite pub it's so different from the rest and I love the music'now Raat Baki was famous for its Sufi renditions'

You like music?...Geet was amused'.he kissed her cheek'hmm I love music and I also love your musical voice'.Geet closed her eyes'was it only alcohol ?...Geet do you need another drink..? ..Hmm but a large one'he ordered a large for himself and a small for her'.Geet smiled at his possessiveness'.

They were still lost in each other when Ravi entered and spotted them'arre Maan saale late night party aur mujhe bhool gaya?....Geet struggled to come down from his lap and finally he let her go'but he grabbed her hand and held it all the while'.

Arre Geet I must say you are doing a commendable job' Un Hazaron ke Naam is a hit'thanks Ravi Bhaiyya'.Geet that HIV Aids episode was good, hmm even the dowry one'actually Geet I liked the adopted son episode also '..Ravi was very excited about the programme'Geet you are really doing a lot for these people I have heard praise for your programme from all quarters'pata hai Maan commissioner saab bhi praise jar rahe the'.

Maan chocked he had no idea what the programme was all about and why was his boss praising a TV programme 'Maan beta ab is Geet k chakar mein ye programmme to tujhe dekhna hi padega agar Sir ne pooche to it'll be embarrassing'.he had to prove to his seniors that he was a good husband'

Maan dodged the topic'Geet knew he didn't even know what she did at work'.Excuse me Ma'am'.a cute teenager came up to her..Ma'am you episode on ragging was just too good'in our college students to kya teachers bhi aapke fan hai..Ma'am please ek autograph '.Geet obliged the teen and she went back jumping'.Maan vowed to watch the programme'but he had no idea when it was telecast'.

They went back home after a few drinks'Geet was a bit nervous she had no idea what Maan would do once back home'she had seen him withdrawn most of the time but tonight he was acting unpredictable'.and yes he was unpredictable'he lifted her up and took her to the guest room'Geet raat bohut ho gayi hai go to sleep'he placed her on the bed knelt down took her lips in a slow but passionate kiss and left'.

Geet made a decision'she knew how to break the truth to him'.and she would do it gracefully'..Maan slept hugging the pillow on Geet's side'.he was feeling a strange attraction towards her'he was happy'

Next morning came in a similar way..Geet making breakfast, yellow roses on the vase her morning puja'.he rushed to his PS  and again ACP bana kaam chor' he youtubed Un hazaron ke naam and there Geet was all over'.her episodes were in one word min blowing'.he could feel his eyes moisten at a few occasions'. Wow ye to intelligent hai and Maan she's excellent'no not excellent she's she's he didn't have words'.Should I at least call her?

Maan called her'. Geet you were good no I mean excellent'.What are you saying ACP? 'arre Geet I just watched Un Hazaron ke naam ..it was mind blowing tumhare us Page 3 se to much better hai'you should have done this much earlier'.oh okay good that you watched and disconnected'.

Maan was hurt' but didn't he deserve a payback? 'he switched off his laptop and got back to work'he was getting very distracted'she didn't even care that I called'but Maan why would she be excited what have you done to make her feel good?..why should I she betrayed me'.and his ego trio took over him again'.

Precap: the truth

CHAK DE INDIA

Edited by DILIBADAAT - 30 March 2011 at 10:40am

The following 100 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarangel_subpsruthidpurvagaberinlwgeetroshni77shanky18samiakhanomHolynazil143geettsree12kasturi11fizza25-Elfin-Paloma_DnazsijYellowtullipsKavyaNaik123bhakbhartifanavantika_singhnonabebuArjunKiAshprizaTinkJiamans22ayu14-BeingAppy-BkhasAliceTbubblygalHADmishtizoha25SOLACEofEYESLimerancemystique_girlBluntlySpeakingHawtieSeepSwaatiiCrystalSayacharlie1950maanmishtiSujata77srikrithiteri_susanmaansi007yadanumansijani21m-g19RukhluvMaanBe.edgydimpzzabina03Rohini20-shamima-maanujaanuninaviJayaRmishtidoigangesegbputhjazzerette286pearlMsMovieloversunshine94ambeern-Zahra15-sanu3108PaintedSkypunjabi.princeskomlikadazzling_gloryesha143-Veritaserum-basicquestion1rupzloveuwajiha-1-memorable---Saavi--kuhu18seemamarypreethiaSabmeratu.zaara2212aamirkhanfanmchopramitzi11-afsha-namita25monikasethshah10rsroopalimaansee--Ratna--hinal_maaneetCraziest_MGRageOfAnAngelDownhillKrishna_Sourav

smj1977.shruti IF-Rockerz
smj1977.shruti
smj1977.shruti

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged

lovely update

nice Maan gets it tight from her

Edited by smj1977 - 30 March 2011 at 11:06am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SIYAHIpreethia

smj1977.shruti IF-Rockerz
smj1977.shruti
smj1977.shruti

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
  Maan called her'. Geet you were good no I mean excellent'.What are you saying ACP? 'arre Geet I just watched Un Hazaron ke naam ..it was mind blowing tumhare us Page 3 se to much better hai'you should have done this much earlier'.oh okay good that you watched and disconnected'.

kuch ehsaan nahin kiya dekh kar' aur yeh kya page 3 page 3laga rakha hai; wait till I tell you the truth yuou will feel likeShockedOuchConfused

Maan was hurt' but didn't he deserve a payback? 'he switched off his laptop and got back to work'he was getting very distracted'she didn't even care that I called'but Maan why would she be excited what have you done to make her feel good?..why should I she betrayed me'.and his ego trio took over him again'.

hell this man coming back to square one always
what a loser
wait beta tere ego ka to satya naash hone walaa hai

Edited by smj1977 - 30 March 2011 at 11:09am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fizza25SIYAHIsanu3108preethiaSabmeratu.

jazzerette IF-Dazzler
jazzerette
jazzerette

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Wow!! Maan is giving in bit by bit. And really liked how Geet show is being such a hit!!

Eagerly waiting for the next update!! The precap is very interesting...the D-Day is here.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SIYAHIRukhluvMaanbasicquestion1

7thHeaven IF-Dazzler

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SIYAHI

-memorable- IF-Rockerz
-memorable-
-memorable-

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
oh god  so ACP is being proud of her wify han !!!!!!!!!Embarrassed
and geet is ignoring himStar
much awaited precapSmileClap
will she use her show to bring out the truthConfused
plz update now don't make us wait

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post: