Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

GUNS AND ROSES thread 2 part 25 (Page 123)

aamirkhanfan IF-Rockerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
nice part..........AIDS awareness..............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SIYAHI

mysticangel Goldie

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SIYAHI

seemamary IF-Sizzlerz
seemamary
seemamary

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Loved the update,plssssssssssssssssssss continue soon.

SIYAHI

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
wow that was an awsome one yaar 

SIYAHI

maansee IF-Sizzlerz
maansee
maansee

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

WE ALL ALL FROM FROUM SALUTE YOU SWEETHEART................... LOVE U.................... LOVE U FOR YOUR WRITING.................................. ENTERTAINMENT AND AWERENESS TOGETHER......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SIYAHIdimpzz

SIYAHI Senior Member
SIYAHI
SIYAHI

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged

PART 22

Geet was exhausted after the first day's shoot…she never thought floor lights were so exhaustive…she made so food and kept Maan's dinner with a note 'Don't waste food and just micro it…its edible'…she just collapsed on the bed and slept….Maan returned late as usual…and he found his food arranged neatly with a note…the same way she had arranged his breakfast and kept a yellow rose beside his plate…he heated up the food and had it quietly…this girl is a good cook I must say or hogi kyon nehi Hoshiarpur se jo hai….he went in to his bedroom and saw her sleeping…he felt like kissing her she looked so innocent..Maan all hardened criminals look innocent this woman almost caused a homicide a decade back aur ise to riots provoke karne ke chakkar mein arrest kar na chahie….he turned his back to her and slept…

Next morning Geet as usual woke up early admired him for a while and rushed to do her daily chores…she would dutifully cook for him and yes she would also do the puja everyday…she would eat her own food and leave by 6.45am….she had arranged everything a doodwala, a phoolwala even a bhajiwala for home delivery…

Maan was even unaware of all these…when she left in the morning he was fast asleep and by the time he would return she would be asleep….he hated to see her that way…how could she be so much at peace?... is she some intelligence agent living in with me?....Maan was actually smelling criminals everywhere….no he was actually fighting his ego…he was a man who was only brawn and no emotions…his brain was probably always left in the Police headquarters….he felt an abnormal urge to bite her all over to make her his once again…but why did it matter? He had married her…she had lost her virginity to him…she was fulfilling all the duties of a wife…she never denied him as a lover…she never asked him for anything his name his money nothing ….still he had that monster lurking in him…yes he was heartless…but was he punishing only her?...how often had he dreamt taking her in his arms…but he continued to be a jerk…

She quietly and sincerely took care of all his needs…they hadn't seen each other for a week..it was a Saturday night and Geet longed to at least talk to him once…she waited for him so that they could at least have dinner together…it was almost 11.30 when she called him up……

Hello( the phone call was wrongly timed as Maan was in the lock up trying antiques to make a criminal confess)…ap ghar kab aaoge?....Miss Geet I don't have a 8 hour shift like you nor an AC office…Tumhe khud koi kaam nehi hai so disturbing me becomes your favorite past time…main to sirf…shut up Geet tumhari nautanki apne channel mein khatam kar ke aao…' and he disconnected…

No Geet didn't cry..her tears were too precious for a brute…she heated the food and ate…she kept his portion as usual and shifted her belongings to the guest room…she had enough of his nonsense…

Next morning Maan returned at about 9am…he took a shower and went off to sleep…he was so used to taking her for granted…somewhere he knew it was a Sunday and she would cook lunch for him…he woke up around 1pm…yawned in his pyjamas stretched and settled in the couch with the Sunday newspaper…he felt his tummy growling….Geet Geet…no reponse..he looked into the kitchen, bedroom ,guest room….(what are her belongings doing here?) …he was frustrated….he called her up….

Hello….tum kaha ho? … I am out for lunch….what? out? I am hungry and you are out for lunch?.... Geet was with her college friends they had met up after a whole two years…she excused herself…

Listen ACP if you think you'll need me for food and sex then rethink… I am not your cook or your mistress… I am your legal wife…and now just check the fridge kal raat jo dinner apne waste kia tha its there heat up and eat…beep beep beep….

Maan was so overwhelmed by hunger he didn't much ponder over what she said… he heated up the food and ate straight from the containers….he burped and was happy…He had a hectic week and looked forward to rejuvenate his energy…he slept for a couple of hours…he woke up to make some tea…it is then he realized what Geet had said…. Mistress? Did I treat her so badly? I married her what else should I do?...

He looked around his apartment and found she had changed a lot of things…Maan tere ghar its lost its bachelor charm….the doorbell rang and it was the laundrywala…his uniforms and other clothes neatly pressed…. Tum? Maine to tumhe koi kapde nehi die the……madam ne dia tha….kitne paise hue? …..Madam ne pay kar dia…..Maan was sure this woman had some ulterior motives…Maan don't be a fool she loves you …then why did she leave me on our wedding night? Left me in shame…left me to bleed…..

Precap: Don't touch me I am really not interested in you

The following 103 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subpsruthidpurvazil143geettsree12srupithipiAcharya10kasturi11wifey90TinkJiamans22KavyaNaik123kirannaryanibhakbhartifanlove_lavnyanazsijholyangelmaan13579-BeingAppy-AliceTmamatha.SiniHandazoha25suba2011mystique_girlHADmishtiSrabon_DharasiroililyBluntlySpeakingm-g19SOLACEofEYESBe.edgynan_10mansijani21RukhluvMaanmaansi007dimpzzyadanubobbydolldoosheekaRohini20charlie1950Sujata77srikrithiteri_susanmaanmishtibd670816heermeherputhbutterfly.tanucyum321PaintedSkybluedreamz953-shamima-jazzeretteninaviJayaRmishtidoiMsMovielover286pearlambeernbasicquestion1rupzloveusmj1977.shruti-Zahra15--Veritaserum-sanu3108wajiha-1kuhu18krati5-memorable---Saavi--NoorFatimamrk-1esha143aamirkhanfandazzling_glorypunjabi.princesanjucool-afsha-naddiya26namita25monikasethmchopramitzi11nahtani88..hinal..--Ratna--rsroopalimaanseeseemamarypreethiaShalvekahkashansakinaTyroCraziest_MGSabmeratu.zaara2212_BlackPearl_pickachuJanakivallavspvd

basicquestion1 IF-Rockerz
basicquestion1
basicquestion1

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
aww maan is still hurting inside and he is hurting geet in the process too. 

i guess it's kinda confusing. first geet had hurt him for over a decade and maan still preserved himself for that not so true wedding but geet didn't....and now geet is repenting and maan is not ready to accept. Broken Heart
i guess old wounds take some time to heal.Approve 

lovely update. funny thing is i soooo was ready to sleep but i was just thinking what if i get gar's update and to my surprise u just updated.
thanx a ton for a grasping read and a timely update.Big smile

Edited by basicquestion1 - 30 March 2011 at 12:29am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SIYAHIbluedreamz953butterfly.tanupreethia

aamirkhanfan IF-Rockerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
awesome update.................maan is behaving like a jerk, he should at least hear her side of the story

SIYAHI

Go to top