GUNS AND ROSES thread 2 part 25 - Page 77

Posted: 13 years ago

wow. tht leads a new turn in d story...........

enjoyed their nok-jhok in nd finally they bcum man nd wife
nice updates dear....
continue soon
lovely update. 
maan is too rusty to even understand his own feelings. he keeps on repeating all of geet's words. if he wasn't in luv with her, y wud he ever care for what she said. awwwwwww i luv u'r maaneet.
i'm super excited for their hoshiyarpur trip. it'll b nice to c if the families can surpass their differences and these two who separated them, bring em back.🤗
may b geet's family wud like to do sum of the rituals again n keep them separate then mayb maan can start missing her a bit. sumhow the scenes from jab we met r coming to my brain more than then drashti n gurmeet. 
nways this is how my imagination is going, u'r story doesn't have to match any of this. i luv everything u type.i'll like it either way.
lookin forward to the update.😍
do read ma comment on page 109..u missed it..i suppose..!!!
Edited by Rohini20 - 13 years ago

THIS PART IS DEDICATED TO ROHINI AND PREETHI WHO REALLY REALLY LOVE MY ACP 

PART 19

un hazaron ke naam mera salaam

Maan was half asleep with a hand around Geet's waist….she slowly removed his hand and was moving out of the blanket when he held her wrist…kaha jaa rahi ho?....bathroom…he let her go smiled and went off to sleep…Geet smiled at his possessiveness she had to win his trust she had to make him face the truth….

Kitne dafe dil ne kaha
Dil ki suni kitne dafe

she blushed in the shower when he saw the love bites….she smiled at the thought that he wanted sex and ended up making love….she happily slept beside him…

Vaise to teri na mein bhi
Mene dhondh le a pni khushi
Tu jo gar haan kahe to baat hogi aur hi

Next morning Maan woke to the fragrance of roses….Geet had taken the pain to get them early morning….it took some time to register what happened last night…he dragged himself to the bathroom and took a lingering shower….he dressed up and was about to leave when she called out ap breakfast kar ke jana…I will eat in the canteen….okay but this food will go waste na?...to main kya karu? Maan picked up his car keys when she played her trump card ap food waste karte ho? You are a responsible citizen na?apko pata bhi hai there are so many people in our country who die for one morsel?....Maan gave her a glare and sat down….ACP you don't get salary or what?...

Vase to teri na mein bhi
Mene dhondh le a pni khushi
Tu jo gar haan kahe to baat hogi aur hi

Geet stop irritating me…No ACP I am serious I mean there is no ration in the kitchen fridge mein bhi kuch nehi hai… I only found this Moonfeast Pasta how can you survive on all this? Why Geet you can survive on Maggie na? ready to eat pasta is better than that…Maggie apko kaise pata? I saw leftovers if Maggie when I had visited you the day before….OMG apki nazar to kafi tez hai….hmm I am a vardiwala I am supposed to notice each and everything in detail….achha she mocked you notice everything? if you  vardiwalas were so efficient phir to itni problem hi nehi hoti…what do you mean you are doubting my dedication to work? …no ACP but apki wo 'each and every detail wali baat is funny' …..don't take it further Geet….why are you such a tyrant hmm? Kisi ni sach bol dia to mirchi lag gayi?.....

Dil hi rakhe ko kabhi
Upper upper se sahi

Geet when I say I notice each and every detail I mean it like I noticed the mole on your right b***** last night….Geet turned tomato….this man has inflated ego she said to herself…the rest of the breakfast went quietly….

Keh dena haan
Keh dena haan yun hi

ACP I need the spare keys of the main door…hmm waha key hanger par hai….I need your IP address…why? …simple because I need to use the internet and configure my laptop…hmm I don't remember my IP mere desktop se dekhlo….I need the password ACP….password is Hoshiarpur I haven't forgotten my roots unlike some people…..and Geet next time you call me ACP don't expect me to be a gentleman with you he said huskily and left…..sadoo kahika….

Kitne dafe dil ne kaha
Dil ki suni kitne dafe

Geet made a list of things that needed to be attended to.., inefficient sadoo good for nothing and Geet's curse list was endless…

Kitne dafe hairan hua
Mein yeh socha ke

Maan was very restless…his conflict between the conscious and subconscious was not allowing him to concentrate on his work that morning…he informed his PA that he'd be busy with some research and not to disturb him for the next couple of hours….he was brooding about the events of the last couple of days….why the hell did I marry her..marry her Maan you were already married to her..at least shadi se media walo ki to bolkti bandh ho gayi…but why didn't she even resist any move of mine? Even kal raat ko she was responding to me…Maan you idiot you lost your virginity to her you made love to your enemy..cute enemy he smiled…but I need to solve this case why on earth did she leave me and then come back to me? Should I ask her?...Maan how can you even think of stooping so low kya poochega tu? Why did you leave me? It's her duty to give me an explanation…

Uth ti hai ibadat ki khusbunien

Kyun mere ishq se

Jaise hi mere honth yeh
Choo le te hain tere naam ko

Geet was bit by bit setting the house, she also struck a chord with a few women in the complex…she filled in the groceries and other stuff…she made her space in the cupboard and smelt his perfume everywhere…. If I would have met him in person 10 years back would I have left him at all?...why didn't he even bother to ask me why I left?

Lage ki sajda kiya
Keh ke tujhe sabad bol dun

Yeh khudai chor ke

Why does his inflated ego create such unnecessary barriers? Do I tell him the truth? But wo sunenge tab na bol paungi he things every damn thing in life is like a criminal case opened solved and shut…..

Phir aaja tu zameen pe

Aur ja na kahi

Tu saath reh ja mere

She got a call from her landlord  Geet tumhari gadi parking me abhi bhi hai …oh uncle I'll remove it by this evening…oh God ab sadoo ko phone karna padega I wonder if I can at all park the car here…..Maan saw his phone buzzing from an unknown number

Kitne dafe dil ne kaha
Dil ki suni kitne dafe

Yes this is ACP MSK speaking…itni attitude mat dikhayi main Geet bol rahi hu…Geet ye landline number kiska hai? …apka….oh hmm what's it? I needed to know if I can park my car in the complex parking…hmm you can I have a space for two cars…ok than….beep beep beep…how rude…..

Kitne dafe mujhko laga

Precap: Geet gets a job? But does MSK refer?

What do you guys think is Maan in love? Is his ego justified? and yes do you think Geet is a modern day woman or a Devi?

Thankss a lot for the dedication paulomi..😊...Luved the update....i tell u...ACP idiot is in love for sure.😆...but his ego is very much justified....neone wuld be hurt with wht happened in his life.👍🏼.N for the second Q...i wuld say....geet is niether a devi nor modern day women....she is a mixture of both...😉...!!!So with the precap....geet will get a job??Tht's gud motive but backed by maan....hmmm...interesting...n Geet shuld tell him the true fact of her leaving him 10 years before soon..!!
Geet next time you call me ACP don't expect me to be a gentleman with you he said huskily and left…..sadoo kahika….😆😆...Luved this part..😉

Rohini
yeh yeh 🥳🥳 i m second

very nice update this acp is really very khadoos like the way geet  has adjusted herself
and huh the big male ego

eagerly waiting for next part

Edited by 20tullip2000 - 13 years ago
AWESOME!!! SHE HAS TO CLEAR THE THINGS OTHER THAN THAT HIS EGO WONT LET HIM ACCEPT THAT HE LOVES HER!

wonderful update.........love it!!!

what a great note to start a married life😊
loving it though
I think maan should atleast talk to her luv the way he saved her from all the media.

thanks for not delaying the truth to come out