Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
loved the update........
u hv written it so well that it looked as if it was live...........

zaara2212 thumbnail
loved the update...

precap 😳
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Could'nt agree more with you . So much blood , so many lives , so many families ..... all were killed mercilessly ; even those who are alive are yet to get overcome this traumatizing experience. 

Parts 8 & 9  👏     👏      👏

Don't worry about replies dear , we are glad that inspite of hectic schedules you are giving us such marvelous updates ⭐️   ⭐️    ⭐️

-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Liked both the updates
Maaneet are gettung close
U spelled Good Night wrong hehehehehe
Maan so easily got it that she is in love wit him
Love him yaar
He is awesum in his work
Well i stay in Mumbai n saw wat was Mumbai's halat wen these firing n hostage took place
We were jus in our hoses
Next 2 to 3 days our schools werent open
Evn in strt wen u said abt that train blast
In Bandra terminus it was near by my house
We ppl siting at hom thought its fire work later on wen public strted rushing n helping than got to knw frm wat had happened
Mumbai had faced a lot but still it goes on
After train blast the 2nd day agn Mumbai's lifeline trains were in their tarck
Thats the speciality of Mumbai
Edited by -afsha- - 13 years ago
seemamary thumbnail
Very nice update, plsssssssssssssssssssss continue soon.
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Gr8 update.... No prods dear we can understand i m glad u r still updating being so busy..... Thanks.
maansee thumbnail

just 30 mintues left for three.............................. i m waiting

monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank You for this great part dear ..i want to thank y all soldiers and journalist  ....thanks a lot for this part and pm..take your time dear i will wait for update don't worry .
butterfly.tanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg maan is injured........
loved the update........
update soon......
SIYAHI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

PART 10

un hazaron ke naam mera salaam

Geet rushed to the hospital'.she had seen him being taken away in a stretcher'she heard he was critically injured'she waited outside along with the thousands of other people who prayed for the safety of the defense personal'. Even though she worked no stop for 26 hours she was still strong'..

After almost 45 minutes she got the information that he was safe and had been shifted to the cabin'.she smiled and left'.

Geet slept like a dead woman she was tired and stressed'.she took a long shower the next morning'.she could still feel his palm on her lips'.the way he removed her dupatta and tied her to him'even when he scaled down the drain pipe he was sure not to take advantage' a touch and feel could be easily achieved'she realized he was a real vardiwala a gentleman who knew how to balance his duty and self esteem'..she dressed up'she was still stressed'her programming head had given her a day leave and interestingly the pen drive footage was still no aired'Geet wanted to ask Maan first and Mr. Sardesai on ethical grounds had agreed'.

She picked up yellow roses for him and rushed to the hospital'they would not allow her to enter so this time Geet flashed her press card and went in'.she peeped in'he had a few chords plucked to his veins'..one looked like a saline pouch and there were some other chords linked to a monitor'he had his eyes shut she presumed he was sleeping'.she kept the roses on the vase and silently stared at him'..

Maan could smell her perfume she was wearing it at the Caf too' Geet tum kab aayi? He slowly opened her eyes'..emm I just came to see you it hurt na? buhut dard hua? She was in tears' it was my fault mujhe apko Caf pe nehi bulan chahie tha'tears streamed down her eyes'.she sniffed and said apko kaise pata chala main hu?Geet I am a police man my senses are always alert and moreover Geet I was on duty when I got hurt and this is not the first bullet I have taken in I was in the Kargil war Geet'she still had tears'.he signaled her to come closer'she softly sat beside him..he raised his hand and softly wiped away the tears'.Thanks she said'.ab thanks kis lie?...you saved me again'.he smiled I had to save you na Geet tum ne mujhe Mr. Perfect jo kaha'.she blushed and looked down'.Geet you have dark circles you okay?.... I was covering the seize at Qutub for 24 hours'.. Maan smiled oh so lady you have become responsible journalist good have you aired the footage in the pen drive?

No Mr. Khurana I wanted you to take a look at it first I am sure it'll give you some clue moreover this has human lives involved we just couldn't air it irresponsibly.. Maan was impressed'Good going lady do you have the footage? ...yes I do but ap dekhoge kaise? Laptop nehi layi main'.Geet I tell you tum kuch na kuch galti karogi hi'you keep the footage I'll leave..she showed fake anger'.I'll check it tomorrow waise bhi tum mujhe roses dene to aaogi'she smiled and blushed Mr.Khurana I'll take your leave now'she was leaving when he caught her hand Geet no late nights now I am in the hospital for at least an entire week I can't possibly save you now'.she smiled back and ran out'.

She bumped into Ravi(remember the friend with Maan in the first part) hello Miss Geet what brings you here? Oh Hi I had come to meet Maan'she smiled and left'.

Oh boy man this girl was here to meet you? Ravi almost jumped in'Ravi  cool it dude'no Maan she was blushing and she called you Maan'. Ravi my name is Maan what else would she call me?...Maan Babu are you in love too? The entire Matribhoomi calls you ACP Saab why this special discount for her? He teased'

No Maan was not in love he was obviously attracted to Geet but Maan still considered him to be married did he evn have the permission to fall in love? All his service records said marital status: married🥺

Geet was sure she was in love she went back home humming

O bekhabar, o bekadar, betaabiyon ko na badah
Dekh le hai pyaar ka kaisa nasha mujhpe chadha
Aa dekh le hai pyaar ka kaisa nasha mujhpe chadha
Kaisa nasha mujhpe chadha ..❤️

O bekhabar, o bekadar, betaabiyon, bechainiyan hai jawan
Meri nazar dhoonde tujhe tu kahan
Haan tujhko main aankhon ka kaajal bana loon
Chaahungi main yuhin tujhe bepanha
Haan tujhko khushi sa labho pe saja loon

Roop hoon teri dhoop hoon
Tu suraj hai mann ka mere
Ya ghani main hoon roshni
Ab chalte hoon dhalte hoon tujhko hi
Haan mere ik pehar, tu kahe thehar
Toh jaaon nagar se tere
Har ghadi mushkilon bari
Kyun lagti hai jo bhi badalti hai bin tere
Tu mile toh silsile, ho ho shuru jo hai khuda ki raza
Tere bina hai zindagi bemaza
Tu mil jaaye toh main jahan se chhupa loon
O bekhabar
O pyaar bhi yun kabhi kabhi
Kar deta pareshaaniyan
Har jagah wohi woh lagey
Woh aashiq anari jo dil de ke leta
Ya paas bhi ho woh door bhi
Yeh kyun ho woh batlaaye na
Dil darre minnate kare
Ab usko yeh bolo ke aaye toh jaaye na
Bewajah, agar ho pata, kya hai yahi dil ki khata ki saza
Khud mein hi main, hoti hoon kyun laapata
Main janu na iss dil ko kaise sambhalun

She was already planning for the next day''she felt Vidhata had really written her destiny with him☺️

Precap: I want him dead nowww

Edited by DILIBADAAT - 13 years ago