Frequent Posters

mystique_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Do I have to be satisfied with only one update today?😭
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Nice update...they are progressing slowly but nicely....lets see if Geet can get him to give an interview through her Coffee date....
avantika_singh thumbnail
plz update yaar
only one update is not fair
if possible please update 2d

SIYAHI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

PART 8

un hazaron ke naam mera salaam

Geet had a sleepless night'Oh God I have a crush on this vardiwala'. She smiled at the thought'.she was dying to sms him..she typed a 100 gud nites and cancelled it'.suddenly her mobile beeped'she jumped and checked it'.it was from the service provider suggesting her to download some jokes'she felt like throwing her phone away'.she grabbed it and shot a gud nite to Maan'after checking her phone for at least 20 times she got a reply'.its good night Miss you miss spelt it''she hit her forehead and smsed in which world are you? Ap kabhi sms nehi karte?..... he replied NO'.she replied sadoo'and her phone rang'.Hello she said softly'Miss you are so smitten by me that you are even unable to sleep?.....she blushed'stop blushing miss I am a policeman dainty darlings like you should stay away from me'..oh really ACP saab'she said mockingly'..Maan smiled at her audacity Miss if you are doing this for an interview then I am afraid its not gonna help you much but yes am a man of words so see you tomorrow at 6 at the Caf Leslie Good night Miss he said huskily and hung up'Geet was on seventh heaven OMG OMG OMG ACP MSK called me OMG'.she felt like making a facebook status message but rubbished the idea and went off to sleep dreaming about her crush'.

Next morning Geet almost rushed into Mr.Sardesai's office ..Boss I am going out with ACP Maan this evening and look at this pen camera I'll get all the lovey dovey stuff out of him' Geet babe if you can do it senior reporter crime branch is yours he smiled'.

Geet researched and prepared her questions carefully'she had a double duty to get the interview and also make sure he approved it she also felt a tingling sensation at the thought of spending an evening with Maan''

She reached Caf Leslie at 6.05 pm and Maan was already there'.Hi ACP she sweetly said'Hello Miss full five minutes late so what is your fancy for this evening?.....well Mr.Khurana it's a pleasure that I got an evening from you lets order coffee '..she ordered a cappuccino and Maan settled for a black coffee '..So Miss is your pen camera enough to capture my expressions'.Geet chocked and splashed out the entire coffee'.easy Miss easy'he handed her a tissue look here Miss I was in the army we have been playing with all these tricks when probably you were in high school but you media guys think you know everything'. Geet had her mouth flung open '.go ahead Miss what do you want to know MSK uses Gulab chhap toothpaste, wears Remote Macho chhadi baniyan eats Indian or continental food'Geet burst out laughing you are funny ACP''

6.30 pm  Matribhoomi's largest railway station Saheed Bhagat Singh terminus

6.35 pm Matribhoomi's largest gymkhana , 6.40pm Matribhoomi's most happening 7 star hotel Qutub Minar and 6.45 pm Caf Leslie'. All hear gunshots armed gunmen open fire indiscriminately people are seen slumping on the ground dead and running for their lives'in most case the bullets are more faster than their legs. '.

Caf Leslie'. Maan pulls Geet at the back of the pillar'he had just his service revolver with him'Geet was mortified''.she was about to scream when Maan placed his palm on her mouth and pulled her closer'.Geet shhh this is not a robbery case these guys have advanced rifles it's a terrorist attack'.the couple sitting in their next table fell dead and next to go was the cashier'Geet hid her face in Maan's chest'..Maan did his best in comforting her'.his phone vibrated and he got the news of attacks on Mtribhoomi'.Geet he whispered just trust me blindly our city is in danger'..he removed her dupatta and fastened her waist tightly to himself'.there was an open window nearby the caf being in 1st floor Maan had to carefull scale down a drain pipe'.Geet you okay? She nodded'.Geet once these guys leave remember to collect all the footage from your pen camera'now get in'..

He drove Geet to safety and joined his force'..Cafe Leslie had the maximum damage 'Maan's team was inching closer to sanitize the Qutub minar'.Gymkhana had keast damage as it was a weekday and the guards had managed to close the gates in time'.

Major Rawat led the charge at Saheed Bhagat Singh terminus'.the terrorists were at vantage positions and Rawat's team was a sitting duck'.terrorists used human shields and no defense person of India would shed civilian blood willingly'they still charged fell injured dead'.but still went on'.With Bharat Mata ki Jai as the war cry they continued to charge'Major Rawat fell after killing two of the three terrorists'..the third was killed by sub inspector Shinde'.the railway station lay in a pool of blood'..A Hindu newlywed bride , a Christian Nun a Muslim child  , a Sikh policeman, a Parsee ticket checker , a Buddhist paanwala , a Jain announcer all lay dead all had one identity INDIAN'.wails and frantic cries was all left of the the rail terminus'..

Meanwhile Maan's team had not got any success'they were sure Qutub Minar had lost of guests inside and may be even RDX planted inside'one wrong move ant 100s would die'Maan had been to Kargil but that was easy he had only his life to worry but this was tough innocent civilians caught in the line of fire'.

Precap :More on the betrayal of Matribhoomi

The 2008 Mumbai attacks (often referred to as November 26 or 26/11) were more than 10 coordinated shooting and bombing attacks across Mumbai,India's largest city, by terrorists. The attacks, which drew widespread global condemnation, began on 26 November 2008 and lasted until 29 November, killing 164 people and wounding at least 308

Eight of the attacks occurred in South Mumbai: at Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, the Oberoi Trident, the Taj Mahal Palace & Tower, Leopold Cafe,Cama Hospital (a women and children's hospital), Nariman House, the Metro Cinema,] and a lane behind the Times of India building and St. Xavier's College. There was also an explosion at Mazagaon, in Mumbai's port area, and in a taxi at Vile Parle.] By the early morning of 28 November, all sites except for the Taj hotel had been secured by Mumbai Police and security forces. An action by India's National Security Guards(NSG) on 29 November (the action is officially named Operation Black Tornado) resulted in the death of the last remaining attackers at the Taj hotel, ending all fighting in the attacks.

They attacked hospitals what war are the B****** fighting? Will they be ab;e to face their GOD when they go up? Innocent civilians killed''

On Saheed Divas this is my tribute to all the 164 dead and a special salute to Major Unnikrishnan, , Hemant Karkare and all other defense personals who sacrificed their lives for my MATRIBHOOMI''

On March 23,1931, Bhagat Singh was hanged Lahore with his fellow comrades Rajguru and Sukhdev. Sad this day is only marked as Saheed Divas but not celebrated''JAI HIND

Edited by DILIBADAAT - 13 years ago
srupithipi thumbnail
wow !! This is one another fab ff
ohhh im loving it ...
i love the gestures between maan and geet
and omg !! looks lyk mathrubhoomi has lots of attacks!
thxxx for the pm
do continue soon :)😊

Edited by srupithipi - 13 years ago
mystique_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You never cease to amaze me with your firy updates...good going...loved this a lot😳
Rohini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
luvly update... N JAI HIND..!!

ROHIIN
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
amazing parts.........the last 4 updates were just great........so geet is already falling for maan .....wonder if maan will ever accept it or not......continue soon...
sunshine94 thumbnail
👏wow u r amazing........the social msg u convey thru ur ff is worth applaudin👏......gr8 update

ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
huh Today i read all d 8 part in one gooo..
sorry for late comment ws out of town 😕 

part 1 Ohh gal  u jus start wid 11 July 2006 Mumbai train bombings..saare puraake jakhm tajaa ho gaye 
der were total 7 bomblast in local railway 
my mom ws travelling in d same train at dt time.. she jus get down from first class compartment at station and when train start ,within 5 min bomb blasted which ws placed in d same women first class compartment in western railway local train .. still der r lots of people died in dt bomblastin 😭
and nw part 12 ..26/11 attack ..we lost 4 brave officers of ATS [anti terorrist squad] of Mumbai police in jus one hr Mr.Hemant Karkare, Tukaram ombale , Ashok Kamte, Vijay salaskar ...well though we d Mumbaikar people known for der undying spirit ..bt we still nt fully recover of dt damage yet ... d families of d officers who sacrifise der life for nations still fighting for der money ...d bullet proof jackets provided to dem r also defected ..dirty politcs i must say .......😭

abt ur FF as usual lovelyy concept 
with d touch of reality ..
well ur city Matrubhumi is jus like my city Mumbai ...🤗
and gr888 update as usual ...
cont soooooon😊