Fan Fictions

GUNS AND ROSES thread 2 part 25 - Page 11

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
awesome part. loved it.
maan was an army officer then complte IPS and  now ACP.
maaneet both left HP for different reason.
update soon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

punjabi.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awesome parts
con't soon
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow police and journalist !!sounds so nice 
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
maan ACP and Geet journalist.......................deadly combo......................nice part
123pritha thumbnail
wonderful ff
superbbbbbbbbbbb
add me to ur pm list plzzz
and continue soon 
holyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved it... next update plsss.... 😃
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
superb parts... loved them
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ACP Maan and journalist Geet are a deadly combination ... cant wait to see them fall for each other ....

continue soon
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Nice updates...both of them...so maan basically worked with army and then became an IPS officer.... thats great..and he didn't know he's marrying a minor....well its not knew in rural India....marrying off with out letting people know about the girl's age....and in the 1st part itself u took up the point of bomb blasts....and yes media today is making fun of its job most of the times.....I remember u saying that u are realted to this industry but no offense to any one in particular....I just hate to see the dramas news channels create in order to gain TRPs....I mean news channels are created to spread news,no?But all they do these days are bring two or more party representatives,dig up a sensitive issue and release the participants against each other like raging bulls to fight off each other and if necessary instigate them now n then with some irritating questions to further their fight.....Is all this necessary honestly???I don't think so..I agree there are people who try to retrieve authentic news but those people are not getting acknowledged due to these media sellers...and another thing that svery common is blaming everything on the police department...I'm not a fan of them either for various reasons and their corruption levels and behavior with public....but really all the things that go wrong can be blamed on them??After all they too are human,right??Their ability is also limited....but who cares....All any one want is a person or department to blame some wrong on them and get the burden off.....
Acharya10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
interesting....... update daily pls...