India-Forums

Aushutosh Rana

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
When he started of his career in swabimaan as thagi,the role of tapori ,i heard he played it good ,but i was too small ,then he was seen in films ,what a performance he gave ,he won awards also but how can we like a willian .but after so many years i saw him in promo i bcame excited i said i must watch this show for this actor ,it was because of him i was interested in watching kaali.actualy while watching i never felt so much money is being invested in this project ,but my eye catcher was aushutosh ,his performance was so perfect that i started liking a willian.LOLhe wouls steal the scene ,i was not able to look at anyone else ,here i understood whats true acting .sometimes i would find other characters too high.i would just say Aushutosh rana is best.i want to see him in  more shows .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BeHappyAlwaysHunk101

dippi30 Newbie
dippi30
dippi30

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
I agree he is an extremely talented actor.  He was truly the life of this show...it was because of him that I watched and enjoyed the show so much.  I hope to see Mr. Rana very soon in another serial.  
Hunk101 Goldie
Hunk101
Hunk101

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
I too want to see more of Ashutosh now. He was really scary in Dushman & Sangarsh, he's acting is soo perfect. I want to see him in movies, he's d best.
AAKASH170 Newbie
AAKASH170
AAKASH170

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
me too.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index