Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

PRATIGYA -20th March WRITTEN UPDATE!! MAHA EPISODE (Page 8)

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by dhakarn

hi di, wonderful update as usual.............Smile

KN-A scene was stretched Dead komal -adarsh dance OK, K's dream good but lacked the charm due to bad camera angles...................Angry kriya scene at kitchen was tooooooooooooooo good........Embarrassed loved it Embarrassed K is very shrewd , and P couldn't do anything but do exactly what he wanted........LOL Wink

sakthi is now turning more and more against K and P............(without K's knowledge ofcourse , coward Angry ) the way he tripped K so that P would come running thus revealing her fully to that cousin of his' ..........Angry Angry Angry hope CVs let K beat the crap out of both that shameless guy and sakthi  Angry

now prof saw SS and adarsh together .............Ouch did he hear anything of value ? Confused

amma Angry would u say to those men go and play with komal Ouch just like u said regarding P.....Angry 
devar-bhabhi-bhaiyya scene rocked............Tongue

and SS was superb Tongue  glad that K said that dialogue before the slap.........Big smile  but have to wait for tomorrows epi to see his reaction Confused

on the whole a good epi with average camera angles.................there were so many long shots Ouch

the stand out scene  'amma - nainaji hug' LOL

Wink

Thank You , dhanya..

They had to fill 1 hour ..and they managed ..

.from Shakthi's POV..KP destroyed his happiness ..naturally he will be bitter plus Shakthi when he comes out of Prison will be affectionate towards K..It will be K who will spurn the overture and the second day , when Shakhti returns after completing his work, It will be K's motormouth that will initiate frsh trouble. .So Shakthi  has every reason to carry a grudge..Shakthi will not be punished so soon..he has still not become the animal..

Confused  killing ones children in their mothers womb , beating he up and raping her like he pleased, trying to bury her alive, aiding and encouraging his friend to molest his younger brother's wife..................i think these r things that would qualify a man as a monster let alone animal.........ConfusedConfused 

Edited by dhakarn - 20 March 2011 at 12:02pm

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

KN-A scene was stretched Dead komal -adarsh dance OK, K's dream good but lacked the charm due to bad camera angles...................Angry kriya scene at kitchen was tooooooooooooooo good........Embarrassed loved it Embarrassed K is very shrewd , and P couldn't do anything but do exactly what he wanted........LOL Wink

sakthi is now turning more and more against K and P............(without K's knowledge ofcourse , coward Angry ) the way he tripped K so that P would come running thus revealing her fully to that cousin of his' ..........Angry Angry Angry hope CVs let K beat the crap out of both that shameless guy and sakthi  Angry

now prof saw SS and adarsh together .............Ouch did he hear anything of value ? Confused

amma Angry would u say to those men go and play with komal Ouch just like u said regarding P.....Angry 

and SS was superb Tongue  glad that K said that dialogue before the slap.........Big smile  but have to wait for tomorrows epi to see his reaction Confused

on the whole a good epi with average camera angles.................there were so many long shots Ouch

Wink

Thank You , dhanya..

.from Shakthi's POV..KP destroyed his happiness ..naturally he will be bitter plus Shakthi when he comes out of Prison will be affectionate towards K..It will be K who will spurn the overture and the second day , when Shakhti returns after completing his work, It will be K's motormouth that will initiate frsh trouble. .So Shakthi  has every reason to carry a grudge..Shakthi will not be punished so soon..he has still not become the animal..

Confused  killing ones children in their mothers womb , beating he up and raping her like he pleased, trying to bury her alive, aiding and encouraging his friend to molest his younger brother's wife..................i think these r things that would qualify a man as a monster let alone animal.........ConfusedConfused 

To counter balance, he still loves his mother, is still respectful to his parents, his sasumma..has a need for affection ...this has to be stripped..

an abortion on a fetus is different from killing children ....
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by MERARAI

Had Prats not given him the burfi face and actually decided to make it a happy holi after canning her notanki, Krishna would have had a high moment and felt no need to drink bhang or anything else.  Even in early days when Prats rejected him he never felt the need to drink like KN.  Now her attitude is eating him up.  

I like how POPS are showing a woman's attitude sometimes can hurt a man's fragile ego and make things worse or better, it's up to her to do something to get them back on track fast. He is doing all that he knows how to make things right between them on Holi.  Such notanki between couples bugs me. Grrrrrrrrrr!

No, Mera..tHe main attraction of Holi  apart from Colors is Bhang..Krishna is not driven to it ..It is inherent part and parcel of Holi celebration...all will partake it..even Women..and There is nothing wrong on consuming Bhang on this day ...

her Ordering of not to drink Bhang was too straitlaced ..She was being like the prof..  Road block to festive spirits..

He was not driven to it ..it is part of Holi Festival..just like we have oil bath for diwali..

Me dont get why they continue to show Educated folks cant have fun...First during Diwali they dont play cards, at Holi they dont drink bhang and at engagement they dont like entertainment or music...Ouch..They make us look so dull and uninteresting people.....Dead

I know ..They make educated ppl dour, unimaginative and  rigid..but was happy to see Adarsh dancing away...

Must say, I liked  Ankit today ..he  appeared to breathe  !!

Must have had bhaag for real.........ROFL

BTW how was ur Holi???

Even I thought So ...LOLLOLLOLLOL

Pretty quiet this year..it was very hot today

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI-Sheena-

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Wink

Thank You , dhanya..

To counter balance, he still loves his mother, is still respectful to his parents, his sasumma..has a need for affection ...this has to be stripped..

counter balance !!!!!!!

the balance will look with a mountain in one side and a small handful of mud in the other .........

abortion done forcefully without the consent of wife.......nevertheless 'broon hatya ' is the most heinous crime in the world............and the fifth one , he beat her and his child in her womb to death.............every animal loves its parents..............there is no big deal in that......................even kamsa, dhuyrodhana and ravana loved their dear ones

Edited by dhakarn - 20 March 2011 at 12:20pm
MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by a_uma

Do we need to do a preemptive strike and tell POPS to lay off the KN-A track after six months of torture with it. If htey intend on pursuing it let them do it within a week and shut down the track. Or be ready to tank and shut down shop.  Viewers will only tolerate so much of their track before walking away.

I did rather get it done with  than having it postponed ..and as I mentioned ..I prefer Shakthi- Aarushi to Shakthi and  Kesar Sheikh ..

and this time ..Shakhti Aarushi track will be explosive..if the present menace is maintained....and if my Gut feeling is correct..

No NO NO  please don't give any such ideas to the CVs....  after months of protests we managed to get rid of Arrggooshi but she still keeps popping up like a evil spirit....AngryAngryOuch

A very dull ME ...total waste of time.... in the one hour show, Kriya was shown together all of 5 mins....AngryAngryAngry

IMO... the next track is about un-adarsh Adarsh and his exposure.... it would be interesting to see what stand Prats will take against dear bro.... since she has condemned K for his lies....

I am not giving, Uma..merely suggesting the probability LOLLOLLOL...

Aarushi will not go ..Not in the near future ... Her character  has the potential to give rise to many tracks ...in fact  Aarushi's character has many option's..unlike Pratigya..

Adarsh track is running and will be parallel ...Shakhti n Aarushi track is upcoming...

They gave us a six week break from KN--A but six month break from a decent track for Kriya.  We don't need to keep notes, we just know it.   They give the term "pushing the envelope" new meaning.Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by yummimommy

Hi Tanths
Sorry haven't read your WU yet I will have to come back do it later.
Just saw the epi and wAnted to comment while I still remember what it is I want to say LOL
Loved the KTC and P scene and the scene with SS and Adarsh.
Hmmmm A scene ...... Advice to cvs (if they give a flipping rat's behind about what I have to say)....... Here's a way out ..... A realizes she is not safe at MMGJ and decides she must leave!

On iPod .... Very inconvenient !

Bye again ladies!

Tanths I will be back later tonight with plenty of butter don't panic! LOL

Hi Hummi,

No Probs..will wait

With Aarushi's unerring instinct to get into trouble, I am sure , she will flee only to be hit by a jeep , which Shakthi would be driving or prolly faint out of exhaustion in front of an obliging Shakthi..LOL

It's Holi time, Don't scrimp , Pile it on !!LOLLOLLOL

LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

Had Prats not given him the burfi face and actually decided to make it a happy holi after canning her notanki, Krishna would have had a high moment and felt no need to drink bhang or anything else.  Even in early days when Prats rejected him he never felt the need to drink like KN.  Now her attitude is eating him up.  

I like how POPS are showing a woman's attitude sometimes can hurt a man's fragile ego and make things worse or better, it's up to her to do something to get them back on track fast. He is doing all that he knows how to make things right between them on Holi.  Such notanki between couples bugs me. Grrrrrrrrrr!

No, Mera..tHe main attraction of Holi  apart from Colors is Bhang..Krishna is not driven to it ..It is inherent part and parcel of Holi celebration...all will partake it..even Women..and There is nothing wrong on consuming Bhang on this day ...

her Ordering of not to drink Bhang was too straitlaced ..She was being like the prof..  Road block to festive spirits..

He was not driven to it ..it is part of Holi Festival..just like we have oil bath for diwali..

Me dont get why they continue to show Educated folks cant have fun...First during Diwali they dont play cards, at Holi they dont drink bhang and at engagement they dont like entertainment or music...Ouch..They make us look so dull and uninteresting people.....Dead

I know ..They make educated ppl dour, unimaginative and  rigid..but was happy to see Adarsh dancing away...

Must say, I liked  Ankit today ..he  appeared to breathe  !!

Must have had bhaag for real.........ROFL

BTW how was ur Holi???

Even I thought So ...LOL

Pretty quiet this year..it was very hot today

Its pretty hot...The temp have soared...

Mine was a noisy holi.........Tongue

Me became like P telling teens to arrange for transportation beforehand if there is no way back home...LOLLOL. And esp being females to be more responsible for yourself....LOLLOL

MERARAItanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

Wink

Thank You , dhanya..

abortion done forcefully without the consent of wife...................and the fifth one , he beat her and his child in her womb to death.............every animal loves its parents..............there is no big deal in that......................even kamsa, dhuyrodhana and ravana loved their dear ones

A child which he never wanted ...he beat her to teach her a lesson ..the death was an accident  ...

Kamsa imprisoned his father, Duryodhana disobeyed his father , Ravana threatened to execute his father , if he interfered in Sita Matter again..Shakthi has not come to that level..

Animals do not love their parents, Dhanya..when Animals reach Teen..they challenge their father for supremacy and it is either  fight to death or acceptance of defeat..

Shakthi has to be stripped completely bare ..for him to be an monster... He is a Mr.Jekyll and Mr.Hyde

Hyde to Kesar, Pratigya ...jekyll to Aarushi n his parents

Edited by tanthya - 20 March 2011 at 12:24pm

MERARAI-Sheena-

Go to top