Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

PRATIGYA -20th March WRITTEN UPDATE!! MAHA EPISODE (Page 5)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Do we need to do a preemptive strike and tell POPS to lay off the KN-A track after six months of torture with it. If htey intend on pursuing it let them do it within a week and shut down the track. Or be ready to tank and shut down shop.  Viewers will only tolerate so much of their track before walking away.

I did rather get it done with  than having it postponed ..and as I mentioned ..I prefer Shakthi- Aarushi to Shakthi and  Kesar Sheikh ..

and this time ..Shakhti Aarushi track will be explosive..if the present menace is maintained....and if my Gut feeling is correct..

Edited by tanthya - 20 March 2011 at 11:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI-Sheena-

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by starlight123

Hi Tanths.............HugHugHug

Did u manage to see the episode afterall??

A wonderful update as usual....Arushi segment was it required???

But once again loved ur update which makes a moderate episode look grandeur and better....Smile

Hi Starwa,Hug

Yes...managed to catch it and watch it without interruption's ....

I think ..Aarushi's  is the future Track ...the  seed is being planted ..

Thank You , Star..after the hype..a crashing bore..isn't it ??OuchOuchSmile

@bold:  Cry  When has she ever left the scene....Always her leading...First Aman, then marriage, then bigamy, then mistake. then helping Kesar, then job. then fighting with Komal and now this........AngryAngryAngry

Surprise no Arushi in Promo.....AngryAngryAngry

Bore as I was waiting for P bhashan....It never came but something much worse came...ROFL

Don't be hasty in heaving sigh of relief...P has just begun !!

Had  Aarushi  been even in the BG ..None and I repeat None would have tuned in to ME..

I know, I know but I was so pumped up that she will say something today that the episode literally deflated me.....LOLLOL..All set for Pratigya Bhashan part II, tomorrow...ROFL

I dont understand why these Educated people shown to be such party poopers who dont enjoy or have fum...Bhang is part of the ceremony and people do drink it in moderation to celebrate the festival...Dont get what kind of Sanskari people they are or refuse to broaden their minds and hearts to have FUN..Ouch

Yes ....have to  see the reaction's of Sax, I fthey are there esp of Adarsh !!

Same here, Sax has had the experience of Thakur Hospitality ..Knew their boisterous way of celebration's ...Knowing all that , why come ..He could have sent Adarsh and Komal and stayed back..coming to the place, giving  Attitude ..and Dadi , what was she doing there..She was supposed to have weakened ..By all rights she should have stayed at home ...Ah !! No..Had she stayed  at home, How could Shakthi terrorize Aarushi..

Lot of Loopholes in Today's episode..Big smile

Today's episode looked like a giant slice of Swiss cheese. I suspect that friend of KN got quite a bit of speaking parts, won't be surprised if he just made his entry into the show.  Can you say Angad version Part II. Maybe POPS realized having an Angad in the mix made Kriya and the show work so in comes another to terrorize Prats and want revenge.  Takurain openly told the men to play with Prats not Kesar. Will GD jump in to defend and support Prats when KN, Takurain find it offensive she slapped a family/friend?  Krishna was warned not to drink bhang so he is headed to the pound in a hurry. Confused
-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged

Do we need to do a preemptive strike and tell POPS to lay off the KN-A track after six months of torture with it. If htey intend on pursuing it let them do it within a week and shut down the track. Or be ready to tank and shut down shop.  Viewers will only tolerate so much of their track before walking away.

I did rather get it done with  than having it postponed ..and as I mentioned ..I prefer Shakthi- Aarushi to Shakthi and  Kesar Sheikh ..

and this time ..Shakhti Aarushi track will be explosive..if the present menace is maintained....and if my Gut feeling is correct..

Dont shoot me but JM disappointed me in his seeking for Arushi today...He does not have that subtle menace he used to have with KB when he was drunk...It felt cartoonish the whole sequence...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---CrAzYREDMERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged

LIKE Big smile(button doesn't work)Confused

Tanths

My gut reaction also spelled a few menacing tracks coming up.  KN-A Ouch and KN's family/friend may be coming on MKAP to be Angad Part II.

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged

Hi Tanths.............HugHugHug

Did u manage to see the episode afterall??

A wonderful update as usual....Arushi segment was it required???

But once again loved ur update which makes a moderate episode look grandeur and better....Smile

Hi Starwa,Hug

Yes...managed to catch it and watch it without interruption's ....

I think ..Aarushi's  is the future Track ...the  seed is being planted ..

Thank You , Star..after the hype..a crashing bore..isn't it ??OuchOuchSmile

@bold:  Cry  When has she ever left the scene....Always her leading...First Aman, then marriage, then bigamy, then mistake. then helping Kesar, then job. then fighting with Komal and now this........AngryAngryAngry

Surprise no Arushi in Promo.....AngryAngryAngry

Bore as I was waiting for P bhashan....It never came but something much worse came...ROFL

Don't be hasty in heaving sigh of relief...P has just begun !!

Had  Aarushi  been even in the BG ..None and I repeat None would have tuned in to ME..

I know, I know but I was so pumped up that she will say something today that the episode literally deflated me.....LOLLOL..All set for Pratigya Bhashan part II, tomorrow...ROFL

I dont understand why these Educated people shown to be such party poopers who dont enjoy or have fum...Bhang is part of the ceremony and people do drink it in moderation to celebrate the festival...Dont get what kind of Sanskari people they are or refuse to broaden their minds and hearts to have FUN..Ouch

Yes ....have to  see the reaction's of Sax, I fthey are there esp of Adarsh !!

Same here, Sax has had the experience of Thakur Hospitality ..Knew their boisterous way of celebration's ...Knowing all that , why come ..He could have sent Adarsh and Komal and stayed back..coming to the place, giving  Attitude ..and Dadi , what was she doing there..She was supposed to have weakened ..By all rights she should have stayed at home ...Ah !! No..Had she stayed  at home, How could Shakthi terrorize Aarushi..

Lot of Loopholes in Today's episode..Big smile

Today's episode looked like a giant slice of Swiss cheese. I suspect that friend of KN got quite a bit of speaking parts, won't be surprised if he just made his entry into the show.  Can you say Angad version Part II. Maybe POPS realized having an Angad in the mix made Kriya and the show work so in comes another to terrorize Prats and want revenge.  Takurain openly told the men to play with Prats not Kesar. Will GD jump in to defend and support Prats when KN, Takurain find it offensive she slapped a family/friend?  Krishna was warned not to drink bhang so he is headed to the pound in a hurry. Confused

He is a talented actor too..blends comedy and villainy cleverly...

could be..But I think P will be able to deal with them herself...

Telling Krishna not to drink bhang is like telling  a newly married couple not to eat their wedding cake or turkey for thanksgiving ...had she told him to have it in moderation..I would say that she is right..but complete abstinence on the day of HOLI ...Please..P..Loosen Up !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaMERARAI-Sheena-....Poojie....

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
hi di, wonderful update as usual.............Smile

KN-A scene was stretched Dead komal -adarsh dance OK, K's dream good but lacked the charm due to bad camera angles...................Angry kriya scene at kitchen was tooooooooooooooo good........Embarrassed loved it Embarrassed K is very shrewd , and P couldn't do anything but do exactly what he wanted........LOL Wink

sakthi is now turning more and more against K and P............(without K's knowledge ofcourse , coward Angry ) the way he tripped K so that P would come running thus revealing her fully to that cousin of his' ..........Angry Angry Angry hope CVs let K beat the crap out of both that shameless guy and sakthi  Angry

now prof saw SS and adarsh together .............Ouch did he hear anything of value ? Confused

amma Angry would u say to those men go and play with komal Ouch just like u said regarding P.....Angry 
devar-bhabhi-bhaiyya scene rocked............Tongue

and SS was superb Tongue  glad that K said that dialogue before the slap.........Big smile  but have to wait for tomorrows epi to see his reaction Confused

on the whole a good epi with average camera angles.................there were so many long shots Ouch

the stand out scene  'amma - nainaji hug' LOL

Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaFilza.---Yemi---tanthya

-BugsBunny- IF-Dazzler
-BugsBunny-
-BugsBunny-

Pratigya Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Pragati.T

the only thing i lyked when K applied gulal to kesar saying that ''he has only one and only bahbhi ,how can he not make holi wqith her''.....surprising haa...krishan thought about nyone else than P...........LOL

For me it was T n C Falling at P's feet , SS and Adarsh bonding  over Bhang..LOLLOL

Tanthys Dii...same pinch...i too luved de T&C Drama...and the way P was holding K's hand same time stopping him from drinks...hilarious..!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for de update Diii...u r a Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
chill dhanya...lots of angry emotions......LOL................lassi peeo.......ROFL  dimaag ko shaant rakhoo.........LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarn

Go to top